Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Howlrunner View Post
    Oh, they are around, just don;t expect to see a sudden influx.
    "Hells Angels" in Belgium have also been remarkably...stupid. Very overt, getting into trouble a lot, and drawing a lot of attention to themselves with weapons dealing, drugs, and prostitution. There aren't many affiliates either, because to be affiliated is painting a big target on your back from the Outlaws, who are actually pretty...covert in their activities. You rarely will see them make the news, because they aren't dumb enough to be attracting the attention of the mighty Belgian law enforcement.

Long story short, I doubt you will see many come here, because they are outnumbered. And with the increased Police attention, the ones you have probably will keep their heads down even more, lest they get whatever territory they have smushed by Outlaws.

The whole thing is so mind numbingly stupid and hilariously dumb as to make my mind reel, but men just trying to be big men/feel important, I guess.
    Police force isn't big enough to handle it not my words but those of the local mayors, increased activity is increased activity. Whoever is the largest doesn't really matter all that means is more conflict. If it gets harder to operate over there they'll simply move here.

Outlaws aren't really convert, their club houses are just as visible as the others. And yes criminals who take large risks simply to hand in most of their profits never made sense to me.

Yes, I'm sure Hells Angels have all the consideration for laws of a country.

I wish my country's only problem with violence was some bikers' gang

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Howlrunner View Post
    I mean more in their illicit activities. The Angels have been very dumb in pushing their word out, engaging in arms deals, intimidation, violence etc, and literally attracting the attention of law enforcement to deal with them. Equivalent of Mafia goons parading the streets shouting to everyone what they do, and how tough they are.
    Not the smartest thing to do when engaging in illegal activity, because then you make yourself a priority target for law enforcement.
    Belgian Law Enforcement is also a bit "Pants on head" stupid. They use Police for meaningless tasks that are better suited for a Town Hall flunky like in most other countries (checking address changes, noise complaints and whatnot), so if they were to free up the budget by delegating these tasks to others, they would free up a LOT of resources, possibly say, 100 police in a small city like Leuven (where I am), which could make a significant dent in activity and such.

it would mean a large scale change in the law, and not sure it would be done in time, but it honestly is a large cause of issues I think regarding law enforcement here, lots of silly things they are tied up with, and a complete lack of resource/central organisation for anything else. Heck, Brussels has, what? 8 different departments all basically doing the same thing in different areas, and not pooling resources? Belgium doesn;t even have many central units for serious crimes, they just handle them by region, which is so abnormally silly it is unreal, so no wonder there are issues.

But I digress, and back on topic, Angels will probably keep their heads down, and try to maintain whatever territory they have left, else they will be booted out of the country. Only worry I have, is if Outlaws decide to do an more aggressive "land grab", and start pushing which could cause a lot of violence. Who knows though.
    The whole issue is that Belgium is 2 nations into one, what means too much politics and bureaucracy for nothing. Too much a leeching south that doesn't bother to invest or cut back on handing out gifts, like free electricity and water to those who can afford it to obtain their vote, so much that people now find it absurd that we don't find it normal to pay for it.

If anything is to be learned from this election result which isn't a new thing, is that Belgium needs to continue to exist in name only.

Honestly, there will be conflict as who is the strongest is something i care very little for since very little about that is actually know and it is generally inspired by some sort of bias. All i know is since the three MC's moved here things didn't became better and closing down things right across the border means they are far likely to move here than to France or Germany, its the same language and culturally Limburgers BE or NL don't differ all that much.

10+ Year Old Account
    wait hell's angels are a real thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    And the Hell's Angels are NOT a White supremacist gang.

They may be Violent, Drug Dealers, Traffickers, Smugglers, Murderers, but they are not White Supremacist.
    Technically, they aren't white supremacists...but they don't let black people into their little motorcycle club.

"if you're a motorcycle rider and you're white, you want to join the Hell's Angels. If you black, you want to join the Dragons. That's how it is whether anyone likes it or not. We don't have no blacks and they don't have no whites." -Sonny Barger
    "The club, as a whole, is not racist but we probably have enough racist members that no black guy is going to get in it". - Sonny Barger
    So, the club itself has no official position on race...but since so many of the members are racists themselves...black guys aren't going to be joining.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Afrospinach View Post
    I don't think you can equate one chapter directly with another.
    Seems that way. Honestly didn't realise how far apart hells angels were world wide.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by freefolk View Post
    Do you think clubs with a history of violence should be banned in your country?
    Good, now we just need to ban Loyal To Familia, Bandidos and whatever the whimpy limp dicked people call themselves..

And EU needs to lessen on their refugee laws so we can kick immigrants and refugees if they commit crimes.
    Last edited by Lochton; 2019-05-30 at 07:38 PM.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    Hells Angels are a white supremacist biker gang and are known for trafficing drugs and committing violence, yeah good for the Netherlands.
    Not really

"The Central Netherlands court in Utrecht issued a ban of the Outlaw motorcycle gang Hells Angels"
    Make your mind up which

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    any group that stands against a cult like the westboro baptist church are the goods guys in my book.

This is your america, where a religious group under god verbally attacks mourners at funerals, while people under the guise of hell are defending the mourners from them.
    Wesboro is literally one actual church with barely 70 members tops (and quite probably a scam at that). If you want to look at media-manipulation it's actually insane how much prominence and air-time such a tiny group of people were continually given, and how they became central to a whole narrative built around America.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Hell's angels helped to block westboro baptist church from getting close to the sandy hook shooting funerals

https://www.visajourney.com/forums/t...boro-baptists/

And more examples.

any group that stands against a cult like the westboro baptist church are the goods guys in my book.

This is your america, where a religious group under god verbally attacks mourners at funerals, while people under the guise of hell are defending the mourners from them.
    Well... except for all the murders, violence, and shitty human behavior from their past. Now, I don't have any issue against bikers, and most of them are actually pretty decent people, so any ban on "biker gangs" is authoritarian. Arrest them for the harm they cause, not for simply being in a club.

The WBC is also a shitty group of humans, but they should have free speech.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Well... except for all the murders, violence, and shitty human behavior from their past. Now, I don't have any issue against bikers, and most of them are actually pretty decent people, so any ban on "biker gangs" is authoritarian. Arrest them for the harm they cause, not for simply being in a club.

The WBC is also a shitty group of humans, but they should have free speech.

What the hell do you keep doing to get banned?

Meh, Welcome back regardless, until next time Machismo.

Huh. I didn't know the Hell's Angels were international.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

Quote Originally Posted by dunhildas View Post
    What the hell do you keep doing to get banned?

Meh, Welcome back regardless, until next time Machismo.
    The last time was calling someone out for being a bigot. I was infracted for "forbidden topics." You could say I was Thwarted.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    Huh. I didn't know the Hell's Angels were international.
    I'll be honest, I also had no idea.

Hell's angels helped to block westboro baptist church from getting close to the sandy hook shooting funerals

https://www.visajourney.com/forums/t...boro-baptists/

And more examples.

Lets set aside the fact that they deal drugs and murder people though. That is a low bar to be a good guy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Idk, this is what I found on Wikipedia: “Members of the organization have continuously asserted that they are only a group of motorcycle enthusiasts who have joined to ride motorcycles together, to organize social events such as group road trips, fundraisers, parties, and motorcycle rallies, and that any crimes are the responsibility of the individuals who carried them out and not the club as a whole.”

Who knows, though. I don’t want to be ignorant on the subject just because Wikipedia says the gang doesn’t do these things.
    Hah, Hell's Angels aren't just an MC at all - we have a local chapterhouse a couple hours drive from where I live and there was always violent and drug trafficking related shit going on there. When the police finally got a warrant to get in and close it down they seized a ton of illegal weapons and stuff.

That being said, I've also met a lot of HA members (since there are a lot of them around here), and to outsiders, especially kids, they're pretty outgoing and friendly. Still kind of scary though - I remember I had a bottle of coke get stuck in a vending machine on the ferry here when I was around 10 and a couple patched HA members wearing their kuttes literally knocked the entire vending machine over to get me my drink.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Do you think clubs with a history of violence should be banned in your country?
    Like Antifa and Black Lives Matter?

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    Hells Angels are a white supremacist biker gang and are known for trafficing drugs and committing violence, yeah good for the Netherlands.
    "White supremacist" is pretty much every single white, heterosexual, Christian male on planet Earth.

Just saying... But, I don't feel ashamed. I'm proud to be 1

10+ Year Old Account
    At least one country has the balls to label the group what it is, a group a dope dealing, racist, thugs.

Time to check in that privilege buddy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Assorted Whip View Post
    Not really

This is a picture of what? There's one guy who might be white Hispanic. Very diverse group of people there.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

At the same time they allow islamist groups, even ones openly supporting ISIS. Junk country.