View Poll Results: Who's the female G.O.A.T of Warcraft?

Voters
310. You may not vote on this poll
  • Warchief Lady Sylvanas Windrunner

94 30.32%
  • Queen Azshara of Nazjatar

43 13.87%
  • Lord Admiral Lady Jaina Proudmoore

113 36.45%
  • Tyrande Whisperwind, The Night Warrior

18 5.81%
  • Maiev Shadowsong, The Huntress

21 6.77%
  • Queen Talanji of Zandalar

21 6.77%
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I voted for Talanji because she's honestly a good character and her story was enjoyable. I feel like people hate her because she's a female troll (accent) and the tin foil hat belief they're 'femifying Warcraft for PC points'. She's no where close to even being a Mary Sue, idk why she gets no love.

Sylvanas would've been my go to in the past, but I don't like the route they took in BfA.
    Moderator of the Lore and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

Well it is either Jaina or Sylvanas, but that is based upon their actions in Warcraft 3 and somewhat in Wrath.

I don't really like how either have been presented in newer versions of WoW.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Aegwynn not on the list, FeelsWeirdMan
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

My vote:
    Maiev, since Shandris isn't available and Tyrande was ruined around the time of the Blue Warchief rising.

Blizz's vote:
    Sylvie Kerrigan!

To the OP, thank you for making voters visible, it's very helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    I'll buy an Anduin shirt if Delaryn doesn't end up betraying Sylvanas by the end of the expansion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."

Yrel won me over with her extreme jihad, but since she's not on the list I'll abstain from voting.
    Yrel's jihad was one of the most satisfying things ever (despite her character's sudden butchering). I wish we had characters in the Alliance who wouldn't hesitate to just annihilate Horde zugzugs.

That said, Jaina Proudmoore from all of those. But Sylvanas' endgame has yet to be seen, so...

Aegwynn, tbh. Almost as great of a character as Med'an is.

Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu65 View Post
    Yrel's jihad was one of the most satisfying things ever (despite her character's sudden butchering). I wish we had characters in the Alliance who wouldn't hesitate to just annihilate Horde zugzugs.

That said, Jaina Proudmoore from all of those. But Sylvanas' endgame has yet to be seen, so...
    Yrel's original character was mostly just flat despite all her screen time. The new version is a big improvement as the one person in the world with a working memory.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Sadly, all of the ones on the list are unlikeable trash.
    Lilian Voss and Ysera are kinda cool.
    Ps: Ahaha, some people actually created multiple accounts (queensylvanas, sylvanasthequeen etc) this very day to vote for sylvanas, im dead.

Before WoW I would have said sylvanas or jaina back when they were somewhat likable characters. At this moment I'd say Azshara was always a character I was interested in hearing about but we still don't know much about her and it sounds like they're going to ruin her and then quickly throw her in the trash this expansion so I don't feel confident saying it's her either.

Jaina and sylvans very easy are my waifu goars.
    Ba da bing ba da boom how ya doing!
    Battletag: Jaina1337#1396

The Unstoppable Force Queen of Hamsters's Avatar
    Talanji or Azshara.
    Lenna:
    We definitely don’t want the culture seen in private servers to end up in classic, filled with racist/homophobic/otherwise bigoted nonsense, “jokes”, and “discourse”.
    Proaris:
    Classic may not be for you.
    Me:

All of them suck now.

None of them post wc3

Yrel's original character was mostly just flat despite all her screen time. The new version is a big improvement as the one person in the world with a working memory.
    She was the Lightloving Draenei copy pasta which describes most of them. But it was too out of character of her to go ham on the orcs. I can't say I feel sorry for them though.

lmfao at the alt accounts made purely to vote for sylvanas

None of the Above

Sylvanas is constantly "scheming" but never achieving anything
    Azshara merely sent some scattered naga to the surface instead of ending all of us and is about to get gutted, unless something radically changes
    Jaina is a pong match between forgiving and insane fits of rage
    Tyrande is a constant source of dissapointing lore
    Maiev didn't do anything besides being thrown into Darkshore despite her past actions against her own people
    Talanji is new and hasn't done anything besides replacing a known character
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Well since I've no clue WTF a "G.O.A.T." is, I'm unable to vote, and the one person who did ask, got the sarcastic literal definition, instead of what the acronym stood for.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowsgrace View Post
    Well since I've no clue WTF a "G.O.A.T." is, I'm unable to vote, and the one person who did ask, got the sarcastic literal definition, instead of what the acronym stood for.
    "Greatest Of All Time"
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    "Greatest Of All Time"
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Houle View Post
    Ps: Ahaha, some people actually created multiple accounts (queensylvanas, sylvanasthequeen etc) this very day to vote for sylvanas, im dead.
    Taking bets they don't get banned for it!

On Yrel, if they get MUCH better voice acting for her and continue her actually seeing past the "DRAENOR IS FREE" bullshit, she's great. The usual Horde apologists will whine this proves the Light is evil somehow, but we're just not used to the orcs/Horde actually paying for their actions.
    I'll buy an Anduin shirt if Delaryn doesn't end up betraying Sylvanas by the end of the expansion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."