Poll: Who's the female G.O.A.T of Warcraft?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Aegwynn not on the list, FeelsWeirdMan
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

My vote:
    Maiev, since Shandris isn't available and Tyrande was ruined around the time of the Blue Warchief rising.

Blizz's vote:
    Sylvie Kerrigan!

To the OP, thank you for making voters visible, it's very helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    Yrel won me over with her extreme jihad, but since she's not on the list I'll abstain from voting.
    Yrel's jihad was one of the most satisfying things ever (despite her character's sudden butchering). I wish we had characters in the Alliance who wouldn't hesitate to just annihilate Horde zugzugs.

That said, Jaina Proudmoore from all of those. But Sylvanas' endgame has yet to be seen, so...

Aegwynn, tbh. Almost as great of a character as Med'an is.

Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu65 View Post
    Yrel's jihad was one of the most satisfying things ever (despite her character's sudden butchering). I wish we had characters in the Alliance who wouldn't hesitate to just annihilate Horde zugzugs.

That said, Jaina Proudmoore from all of those. But Sylvanas' endgame has yet to be seen, so...
    Yrel's original character was mostly just flat despite all her screen time. The new version is a big improvement as the one person in the world with a working memory.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

Sadly, all of the ones on the list are unlikeable trash.
    Lilian Voss and Ysera are kinda cool.
    Ps: Ahaha, some people actually created multiple accounts (queensylvanas, sylvanasthequeen etc) this very day to vote for sylvanas, im dead.

Before WoW I would have said sylvanas or jaina back when they were somewhat likable characters. At this moment I'd say Azshara was always a character I was interested in hearing about but we still don't know much about her and it sounds like they're going to ruin her and then quickly throw her in the trash this expansion so I don't feel confident saying it's her either.

7+ Year Old Account
    Jaina and sylvans very easy are my waifu goars.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Talanji or Azshara.

7+ Year Old Account
    All of them suck now.

15+ Year Old Account
    None of them post wc3

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    Yrel's original character was mostly just flat despite all her screen time. The new version is a big improvement as the one person in the world with a working memory.
    She was the Lightloving Draenei copy pasta which describes most of them. But it was too out of character of her to go ham on the orcs. I can't say I feel sorry for them though.

7+ Year Old Account
    None of the Above

Sylvanas is constantly "scheming" but never achieving anything
    Azshara merely sent some scattered naga to the surface instead of ending all of us and is about to get gutted, unless something radically changes
    Jaina is a pong match between forgiving and insane fits of rage
    Tyrande is a constant source of dissapointing lore
    Maiev didn't do anything besides being thrown into Darkshore despite her past actions against her own people
    Talanji is new and hasn't done anything besides replacing a known character
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Well since I've no clue WTF a "G.O.A.T." is, I'm unable to vote, and the one person who did ask, got the sarcastic literal definition, instead of what the acronym stood for.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowsgrace View Post
    Well since I've no clue WTF a "G.O.A.T." is, I'm unable to vote, and the one person who did ask, got the sarcastic literal definition, instead of what the acronym stood for.
    "Greatest Of All Time"
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    "Greatest Of All Time"
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Houle View Post
    Ps: Ahaha, some people actually created multiple accounts (queensylvanas, sylvanasthequeen etc) this very day to vote for sylvanas, im dead.
    Taking bets they don't get banned for it!

On Yrel, if they get MUCH better voice acting for her and continue her actually seeing past the "DRAENOR IS FREE" bullshit, she's great. The usual Horde apologists will whine this proves the Light is evil somehow, but we're just not used to the orcs/Horde actually paying for their actions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

Sylvanas is terrible and fails at everything she does, people are voting for her purely because she's their goth waifu.

EDIT:

Azshara is the only logical choice here due to her power level, and relative success in running an underwater nation for 10k years.
    Last edited by Skytotem; 2019-05-31 at 03:22 PM.
    Twas brillig

I'll say Azshara for the sole reason of being the one that shaped Azeroth as we know it. Is the one whose absence would have made a bigger impact in the lore. Then who knows. Maybe Sylvanas, Jaina, Talan'ji...

I'd hesitate to name Yrel unless she manages to hijack the Alliance and turn it into an interesting faction... or at least if she purges Anduin and some of his hardcore sycophants for giving so much freedom to the enemies of the Light. That would make all the time we apparently wasted on this character pay off fifty times, and also turn that question into a no-brained.

Elune. As long as they don't write her in as a titan or some bull.