Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    I am Murloc!
    Quote Originally Posted by Marston View Post
    There is a difference between "playing the game optimally" (using a leveling guide) and "just playing the game". In the former you would exclude quests that take too long, for example if you have to take long detours for barely any amount of EXP. A good example would be the one quest in Undercity which sends you to the lake and back and that a few times. You can easily just kill 10-20 mobs and probably get the same amount of exp or more than it would take you to run from A to B and back.
    I'm not sure what you're trying to point out here. I was saying that even in guides that optimize your xp/h, there may be some grinding sessions included in. Granted, if your objectif is to 100% quest, you may, but perhaps it would not be enough Horde side.

Scarab Lord
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomana View Post
    I'm not sure what you're trying to point out here. I was saying that even in guides that optimize your xp/h, there may be some grinding sessions included in. Granted, if your objectif is to 100% quest, you may, but perhaps it would not be enough Horde side.
    None of which is necessary because there's more than enough quests to level up without grinding. Which was the point of these posts. It also includes the final stretch of 50-60, where it's often stated that you *had* to grind, which is an obvious lie.

Sounds like the "I remember this tree being REALLY huge when I tried to climb it as a kid" factor.
    "And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five?
    A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head."