Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    FInally took alot of years but Blizzard finally giveing us non-instance folks are endgame woot can't wait to grind ilvl 425 gear ftw!

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebottom View Post
    Rep gated story content IS time gated content. There are only so many WQ's you can do to raise your rep.
    Just like before in IoT or Isle there were so many dailies you can do to raise your rep
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

Anyone starting to get Destiny 2 vibes from the quality and language used around these updates? "This will be the fix-it patch!" "This will add so many new types of loot"

"This will fix the looting"

It sounds EXACTLY like Destiny 2, a game WoW stupidly tried to emulate throughout Legion with "legiondaries (aka exotics)" and the ridiculous updates of this xpac.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    Classic can't come soon enough, so that we can start laughing at the inevitable fall from grace whilst finally be rid of the constant screeching every time a private server is shut down.
    Why in the world do you have to be so negative? I'm pretty medium on vanilla (I'm sure I'll play for a bit, but doubt it will keep me interested) but can't imagine how negative of a person you'd have to be to be so down about something that literally doesn't impact you in any way.

Stood in the Fire
    5+ Year Old Account
    Yay, it's all fixed! All better!

Oh, except classes, you know the biggest problem in the game.

Oh and by better you mean the same trite nonsense from the same mediocre designers just slightly more of it.

This patch looks as awful as every other iteration of BFA. No change at all.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    what should really concern them (but it wont)
    how so much focus is on Classic and not the upcoming patch.
    if they annouce at blizzcon BC is heading also into Classic can you imagine the reaction.

Quote Originally Posted by Armakus View Post
    Why in the world do you have to be so negative? I'm pretty medium on vanilla (I'm sure I'll play for a bit, but doubt it will keep me interested) but can't imagine how negative of a person you'd have to be to be so down about something that literally doesn't impact you in any way.
    For the reasons laid out in the very post you quoted.
    I'm not negative towards Classic. I'm negative towards the crowd that's been tooting it as the second coming of Christ for the past years, being highly toxic as they do so.

Simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by Xu Sheng View Post
    Benthic gears are just for alt right ?

The ilvls seem stupid.
    No the base ilvl is for alts the 425ilvl loots is for mains.
    Last edited by Lurker1; 2019-05-31 at 10:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by oathy View Post
    what should really concern them (but it wont)
    how so much focus is on Classic and not the upcoming patch.
    if they annouce at blizzcon BC is heading also into Classic can you imagine the reaction.
    Classic has to be out and proven a success before there's any talk of other iterations. With the release schedule, will it even have been completely released by the time Blizzcon hits?
    "So much focus", well of course, because we don't even have a release date for 8.2 yet. Just you wait. WoW news draw a crowd, be it a new cinematic (5.2 million views in 2 weeks on Safe Haven for example), a new major patch or the launch of an old version.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2019-05-31 at 10:27 PM.

I'm not negative towards Classic. I'm negative towards the crowd that's been tooting it as the second coming of Christ for the past years, being highly toxic as they do so.

Simple as that.
    Same its the toxic talk like nobody will play retail anymore i dont know about other people but once 8.2 comes out will probably be my only game i play nonstop for a few months i mean i played it on PTR but man its addicting.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by drbatman View Post
    Benthic gear, i cant even

"Put together pieces to create a powerful set for combat"

LOL woooooow blizz is jerking itself off over adding back set bonuses after only 2 patches.

Im so fucking glad I cancelled my sub in November. Aug 27 cant come fast enough.
    No worrys all is well i just resubbed

Simple as that.
    So you're "fighting it" by being just as, if not more toxic? Not sure I'm following.

Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    I've bold the only one that doesn't need anything special, nor does it take a 20 hour "mission" to get a measly 250 rep.
    They're all things players can utilise to increase rep gains.

It was much, much better in 5.1 when you could double rep gains at Revered across your account and got story dolled out every two days' worth of dailies, but just because there are only a few ways to get minor rep gains in BFA doesn't mean rep can't be sped up faster than time gating.

Time gating cannot be sped up unless Blizzard changes the system. Rep gating can be, even by small increments. Their statement, as weak as it is, is more correct than claiming rep locking can't be sped up.

I also forgot the world quests that give bonus rep and the World Quest event that gives a 50% boost to reputation.

They made sure to make Pathfinder Part II tied to outdoor content. There are no requirements to do any dungeons or raids.
    Unless you're Alliance, in which case you have to do all 4 Kul Tiras dungeons in order to get Loremaster of Kul Tiras. >_>

The rare spawns in Mechagon that have longer timers involve hours, not days.
    Wonderful.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by THCRaven View Post
    Casual back then is not casual today that's a total fallacy, how long do you take on current wow to reach max level and how long you did back then or in 3 months?
    Like I've said a billion times on these forums. Tedium isn't difficulty. It may have take 10x as long to level, but it was barely "harder". Casuals now would've still been casuals then as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Stop with the "seasonal" play-the-patch garbage already and design the game like an MMORPG.

8.2 is the “Fix it Patch”? Last time I checked the PTR there is still Titanforging, CRZ, sharding, mediocre class gameplay, useless talents, and no PvP vendors.

I did spot 2 good updates in this post:
    1) Making story content rep gated instead of time gated
    2) Actually rare mobs

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dhru2 View Post
    Becuase it is so much fun to wait 4 hours for rares... DO you focking remember Tanaan Jungle's 4 rares in WoD? The bird, the draenei, the machine and the nasty big orc? Ohh boy those were SO MUCH FUN. Running your PC and wasting energy just to wait for 4 NPCs... while you were watching some garbage show...
    I hated Tanaan but loved Timeless Isle.
    Tanaan was flawed due to how it was constructed, it was simply too big.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Greyvax View Post
    In timeless isle (MoP) everyone just used the raretimer add-on to track the rares. I'm sure the same will happen in mechagon.
    I don't know how it was on your server, but my server was super friendly with that system doing callouts in chat constantly so everybody had a chance to get a kill. It was dare I say it, fun.

Been unsubbed since the week after mythic uldir came out, but man are these forums a nonstop lolcow of salt, i still don't know how any defends these "patches" as interesting, but it's mainly the people who whenever someone so much as thinks about classic come swarming out of the woodwork with the same zeal every fanboy used to proclaim the "WoW Killer" every other game.

I still don't understand where this "CLASSIC IS DOOOOOOOOOMED" mentality comes from, if it was so bad why did it sell so well and spawn a game that outlasted every other MMO on the market, im almost convinced the current wow fans just legitimately hate popular things because it's cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Mentaldemise View Post
    Been unsubbed since the week after mythic uldir came out, but man are these forums a nonstop lolcow of salt, i still don't know how any defends these "patches" as interesting, but it's mainly the people who whenever someone so much as thinks about classic come swarming out of the woodwork with the same zeal every fanboy used to proclaim the "WoW Killer" every other game.

I still don't understand where this "CLASSIC IS DOOOOOOOOOMED" mentality comes from, if it was so bad why did it sell so well and spawn a game that outlasted every other MMO on the market, im almost convinced the current wow fans just legitimately hate popular things because it's cool.
    Not to mention... how many people are interested in classic. That many people would not login to a beta stress test for a WoW expansion.