10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    VAR in the Prem is utterly laughable.

Making decisions based off low-resolution images where you can count each individual pixel and a line drawn by hand is not how it should be.

- - - Updated - - -

I reckon this Leicester could win the League. Lovely team.

10+ Year Old Account
    How we had that goal ruled out for offside i do not know...
    Got a deserved point in the end probably should have had all 3 but what can you do. 5th rolling into this international break who would of thought it xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Pep out.

/10 chars.

- - - Updated - - -

In other news, best I’ve seen United play at OT for actual years today.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's insane that Guardiola still haven't learned that you need play on Anfield with a low backline and not just charge forward aimlessly..... It never works, but he still does it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cren View Post
    It's insane that Guardiola still haven't learned that you need play on Anfield with a low backline and not just charge forward aimlessly..... It never works, but he still does it.
    And now he's fuming over a handball that, according to the new rules, isn't a handball. Man's gonna go bald on his chin soon.

Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    And now he's fuming over a handball that, according to the new rules, isn't a handball. Man's gonna go bald on his chin soon.
    There's two things in the new rules

Unnatural position (WTF is that anyway).
    Extra time on the ricochet.

As a Liverpool fan, glad it wasn't given but I think that the play should have been stopped. Either as a penalty or because freekick due to it coming off the hand of the city player that ricocheted. Essentially what Komapny was saying in the sky studio.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    There's two things in the new rules

Unnatural position (WTF is that anyway).
    Extra time on the ricochet.

As a Liverpool fan, glad it wasn't given but I think that the play should have been stopped. Either as a penalty or because freekick due to it coming off the hand of the city player that ricocheted. Essentially what Komapny was saying in the sky studio.
    You're talking about Silva handling it just before? Yeah, that is definitely a free kick.

Though in the case of the second handling, that was more a case of his arm being in a natural position that doesn't make the body bigger than it needs to be.

Key difference is that attacking and defending handballs are supposed to be judged a bit differently.

10+ Year Old Account
    Definitely a handball. But then silva did to so it should have been called back.

Quote Originally Posted by Cren View Post
    Easy to say in hindsight.

You're essentially saying they should abandon their game play style and completely change their approach and bend to the opponent rather than enforce your own will on the opponent.

Telling John Stones to play a low backline is like telling Jon Jones to not use his wrestling/BJJ skills. Its just dumb.
    Comes a time when we all gotta die...even kings.

Quote Originally Posted by Volatilis View Post

You're essentially saying they should abandon their game play style and completely change their approach and bend to the opponent rather than enforce your own will on the opponent.

Telling John Stones to play a low backline is like telling Jon Jones to not use his wrestling/BJJ skills. Its just dumb.
    When you abandon your philosophy and allow the opponent to dictate everything you get... Emery's Arsenal. And it's not working.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

10+ Year Old Account

Well i'd rather do that then keep getting outplayed like they've done the last 5 or 6 games against Liverpool. That's just silly stubborness to not adapt to your opponents. Especially when playing against one of the best teams in modern football.

But last year City almost won at Anfield (additional time penalty kick was missed) in that 0-0 draw and they beat Liverpool at home. They did get punished in this last game but they will probably beat Liverpool at the Etihad basically making those two games a +/- 0 since it evens out. IF City loses the title to Liverpool it's not because they lost at Anfield, it's other games they have messed up this season.

Chelsea over the years have done so and it usually left Liverpool stumped on how to break it down. Until the last 3 games Chelsea v Liverpool was an almost never win for the reds with 15 games played and only 2 of them wins.

I don't count last 3 due to player revolts and Lampard getting team to gel.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Chelsea over the years have done so and it usually left Liverpool stumped on how to break it down. Until the last 3 games Chelsea v Liverpool was an almost never win for the reds with 15 games played and only 2 of them wins.

I don't count last 3 due to player revolts and Lampard getting team to gel.
    How far back are you going because conte famously switched to a back 3 to win the league. And chelsea have been shite since unless you're a Sarri fan, but who is really?
    Comes a time when we all gotta die...even kings.

Yaaaay! Finland for the first time ever in a championship!

EURO qualification mostly done. Only need to find the runner up of group E tomorrow and then the last 4 spots, out of the play-offs, in March.
    If the teams qualified keep their game up, it's gonna be a tough EURO. Specially with the new seeding system, we can have a group with Spain, France and Portugal for example, or England, Germany and Netherlands.

10+ Year Old Account
    Spurs sack Poch.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Spurs sack Poch.
    If they expect Mourinho then they are in for a surprise. He won't deal with Levy's horseshit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, I didn't think they'd do it. Crazy bastards.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    If they expect Mourinho then they are in for a surprise. He won't deal with Levy's horseshit.
    Apparently I'm wrong. Guess summer's gonna be spicy.