10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    It's been a while since we had some good ArsenalFanTV and chill. That cheeky cunt Robbie even thought they would get a casual 3-0
    Last edited by DrMcNinja; 2020-02-27 at 11:16 PM.

This recent crop of players turned managers needs to get on Ole and Zidanes(with ronaldo) level
    Comes a time when we all gotta die...even kings.

Quote Originally Posted by Volatilis View Post
    This recent crop of players turned managers needs to get on Ole and Zidanes(with ronaldo) level

Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby B View Post

Hope this helps.
    Yeah its a shame we cant play chelsea every week really. Would be up there with Liverpool otherwise.

10+ Year Old Account
    All of London just had a collective orgasm.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Haha the one match where Lovren gets back in the lineup.

Now arsenal can keep going on about their 12 drawer invincible season like its an achievement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Now arsenal can keep going on about their 12 drawer invincible season like its an achievement.
    That won't last more than a day cause they'll be dicked by City.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    At least now we won't have to hear utd fans cheer over how they were the only team who nicked a point.
    Last edited by thilicen; 2020-02-29 at 07:27 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    At lest now we won't have to hear utd fans cheer over how they were the only team who nicked a point.
    They lost the only thing they could cling on this season.

Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    Top 4 and Europa is still on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    Still got trophies we can win.

Honestly, happy for Watford and their fans. There's no such thing as a bad Liverpool loss.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

It's not an achievement and yet no one else can do it.

Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Arteta has been complete shite and needs to be sacked asap for us to start the revival. No point scraping costs when it comes to getting a good coach.

Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    It's not an achievement and yet no one else can do it.
    Theres a lot of things that will likely never be done again because the standard is too high now. Theres no where near the level of feeder teams there once was when just being in the league alone is incredibly lucrative.

Theres a lot of things that will likely never be done again because the standard is too high now. Theres no where near the level of feeder teams there once was when just being in the league alone is incredibly lucrative.
    Oh yeah right the "Premier League best league" "Premier League too good" argument. Back then Chelsea had just spent 100m compared to Arsenals 10m that summer, SAFs United side was dominant, compared to now we have Ole Gunnar Solskjær's making a fool of himself, Emery's Arsenal fighting relegation, Frank Lampard's Chelsea that can barely string two wins together. Saying the league is better now is just recency bias. Sheffield United came up and in season one they're joint 6th. You only want to think that the lower table teams are strong and more competitive because they have more money. But that doesn't mean anything because *everyone* has more money, so all teams are paying a premium for players and the quality overall is the same.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    Oh yeah right the "Premier League best league" "Premier League too good" argument. Back then Chelsea had just spent 100m compared to Arsenals 10m that summer, SAFs United side was dominant, compared to now we have Ole Gunnar Solskjær's making a fool of himself, Emery's Arsenal fighting relegation, Frank Lampard's Chelsea that can barely string two wins together. Saying the league is better now is just recency bias. Sheffield United came up and in season one they're joint 6th. You only want to think that the lower table teams are strong and more competitive because they have more money. But that doesn't mean anything because *everyone* has more money, so all teams are paying a premium for players and the quality overall is the same.
    Funny you mention chelsea, They only recently became relevant with a billionaire investor. Same with Man City. Compare those squads to the invincible season alone and thats without mentioning teams like watford or leicester.

Back then even teams like newcastle could compete with one good striker.

And that was still in the era of having a pint after every game. The professionalism now has gone through the roof. Which Wenger help introduce tbf
    Last edited by Volatilis; 2020-03-01 at 10:18 AM.

Funny you mention chelsea, They only recently became relevant with a billionaire investor. Same with Man City. Compare those squads to the invincible season alone and thats without mentioning teams like watford or leicester.

Back then even teams like newcastle could compete with one good striker.

And that was still in the era of having a pint after every game. The professionalism now has gone through the roof. Which Wenger help introduce tbf
    We were regularly in Europe and had more European pedigree than Arsenal before Roman came in.
    Just because we weren't fighting for the title year in, year out doesn't mean we weren't relevant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Saying Chelsea wasn't relevant before Abramovich is completely false. They were always in the mix, and had a good run in the late 90s to early 00's winning trophies both domestic and European.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

10+ Year Old Account
    A thoroughly deserved win, City looked toothless.