Page 3 of 144 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Poor Estonia, after the games vs the dutch, poland and croatia they didnt looked like a football dwarf anymore.

That was an absolute demolition of Thailand by USA this evening

15+ Year Old Account
    Bloody hell, 13-0 o_O Ruthless...

And people say a woman cant rape...

Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    Bloody hell, 13-0 o_O Ruthless...
    The previous record in international women's competition was 11:0 by Germany against Argentina in 2007.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler to Baby Sloths View Post
    That was an absolute demolition of Thailand by USA this evening
    was that a friendly?

Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    was that a friendly?
    Women's World Cup, group stage.

Women's World Cup, group stage.
    yikes, not very competitive is it.

As if the Men's World Cup didn't have cannon fodder teams to make up the numbers too.

Well Germany beat Estonia 8-0 today so.. Well its at the qualification stage for Euro Cup, but still. Battering like this happens sometimes.

I would not be surprised to see numbers like this in the mens WC in a few years, since FIFA is expanding teams that are getting in.

BTW - Chile were competing in the womens WC for the first time, so they are at the very start of it all probably.

15+ Year Old Account
    Germany 7 - 1 Brazil never forget

10+ Year Old Account
    My 7 a side team could have put 13 past that Thai womens team the way they played.

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Well USA female's team vs thailand team is like Spain or Germany vs New Zealand in the mens division.

Wouldn't be surprising to see that kinda scoreline if they could even qualify in the first place.

Outside of the obvious genetic advantages men have over woman with stronger bones/muscles and testosterone and better hand/eye co-ordination

How many countries actually fund/support female footy. I mean unless they play in lingerie generally no one gives a shit so you dont get entire countries with generations of footy players passing onto their kids and honing the craft to the point you get those rare special athletes worth 300k a week.

Until that kinda money and support is put into it, it will always be a joke to the mens league.
    Last edited by RobertoCarlos; 2019-06-12 at 08:28 AM.
    Suri Cruise and Katie Holmes are SP's.

Ahh women's football.. I am from Thailand and people care more about EPL than their national women team.

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Lukaku is off to inter with Conte.

Will probably do better over there. If not theres always the chinese league.
    Suri Cruise and Katie Holmes are SP's.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently we have been linked with signing Ribery on a free can't see it happening but would be a decent squad player.

Bournemouth first game of the season, hopefully we have a chance of starting the season with 3 points. Have more chance than the other two promoted sides i feel.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorged View Post
    Apparently we have been linked with signing Ribery on a free can't see it happening but would be a decent squad player.

Bournemouth first game of the season, hopefully we have a chance of starting the season with 3 points. Have more chance than the other two promoted sides i feel.
    Sheffield going to take out a mortgage on the stadium to pay his wages?

Liverpool play City a few days prior to our match for the Community Shield, might have some new transfers that have yet to settle in. If they play like they did for the Champions' League final then we stand a decent chance.

Chelsea don't get a transfer window to replace Hazard; I think they'll make up the bottom end of the top 6 this year. Might not even make Europa League if they're unlucky.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sheffield going to take out a mortgage on the stadium to pay his wages?

Liverpool play City a few days prior to our match for the Community Shield, might have some new transfers that have yet to settle in. If they play like they did for the Champions' League final then we stand a decent chance.

Chelsea don't get a transfer window to replace Hazard; I think they'll make up the bottom end of the top 6 this year. Might not even make Europa League if they're unlucky.
    His wages are apparently £10m a year so if we got in him a one year contract would be like signing him for £10m which isn't terrible would rather we got a less injury prone winger though for that money like ollie watkins of Brentford.

I'm pretty optimistic about this season, everyone has written us off already which is the same as last season and that went well, also if we go straight back down we will hopefully be in a good place to get back up.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorged View Post
    His wages are apparently £10m a year so if we got in him a one year contract would be like signing him for £10m which isn't terrible would rather we got a less injury prone winger though for that money like ollie watkins of Brentford.

I'm pretty optimistic about this season, everyone has written us off already which is the same as last season and that went well, also if we go straight back down we will hopefully be in a good place to get back up.
    Yeah the bottom 5-6 should be beatable for both Norwich and Sheffield. Win the home games against them and you're halfway to 36 points.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Lampard allegedly replacing Sarri.

Lamps vs. Ole on day 1? Yes please.