Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    Lampard allegedly replacing Sarri.

Lamps vs. Ole on day 1? Yes please.
    Another rookie manager taking on a top-6 team.

Argentina...

Messi for argentina

(Atlas, titan that holds up the world for the less cultured British lot)
    Suri Cruise and Katie Holmes are SP's.

Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Messi for argentina and Barca
    Not that difficult either if you're a godlike footballer who serves under two inept managers whose sole tactical masterstroke is to send as many balls to said footballer.

- - - Updated - - -

That's Sarri gone. Enjoy two seasons of rookie manager Frank Lampard. I heard the last Frank who came in as a rookie in the PL got bullied out before Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    Not that difficult either if you're a godlike footballer who serves under two inept managers whose sole tactical masterstroke is to send as many balls to said footballer.

- - - Updated - - -

That's Sarri gone. Enjoy two seasons of rookie manager Frank Lampard. I heard the last Frank who came in as a rookie in the PL got bullied out before Christmas.
    It's almost like Chelsea are trying to find an excuse because they know they will be crap this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler to Baby Sloths View Post
    Another rookie manager taking on a top-6 team.
    That doesn't have to mean anything though. When Pep got handed the manager position of Barcelona he had done 1 season as manager for the B-team. In contrast to that both Lampard and Solskjaer had more experience under their belt when getting the big job (or in Lamps case being heavily connected to it).

Honestly today it feels a lot less important about "manager experience" than it used to be like 10-15 years ago. Personally I kinda like seeing these "wildcard"-type manager picks because I'm so tired of managers like Mark Hughes who keeps getting jobs even though he turns every club he's been to into garbage. But yeah "experience".

Pogba 2-3 years into a 5 year contract "I feel like I need a new challenge"

Oh fuck off you donkey.

They love the "I need a new challenge" cop out.

Why do footballers have to be such PR little bitches. Just say what you're thinking "the job is a lot harder than I thought and the fans dont fall over themselves in love with me because they can tell I cant be fucked in 80% of games so I wanna go win easy titles in La liga so when im a useless pundit on france's version of sky TV I can say "look how many trophies I won""
    Suri Cruise and Katie Holmes are SP's.

I mean the Pogba thing is laughable but Griezmann is even worse in my opinion. Make a big deal and put out a video "i'm staying lads, signing new contract" then less than a year later "yeah already decided i'm going now". This type of modern footballer who will sell themselves like a prostitute in amsterdam where you can tell it's only about the PR and the money is just so unlikable IMO.

Personally hope Pogba does go and United get back at least what they paid for him. I mean he has his decent moments but as Bobby C said, he just can't be fucked half the time and has tantrums when it's not going his way. Don't want it, don't need it.

Pogba going would be great, can't stand his attitude.