10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fkiolaris View Post
    The only thing that Man Utd's game solidified yesterday is my opinion that with Ole at the wheel we are going absolutely nowhere. I mean, you have a team that can't create or score, you break the bank (for January) to buy a player whose big strength by far is to score and assist, you start him in a game two days after you signed him and you put him as... defensive mid. Meanwhile, you use Pereira, who has been having a shite few weeks to say the least as the creative mid and you sub him with Lingard, another one who has been having a shite year all together, both in terms of goals/assists/creativity. So why the hell did you go and buy a creative mid player if you are not prepared to shift out of that position the players that you already have? If Pereira and Lingard will be getting the nod anyway and you want a defensive mid, why don't you go and buy a bloody defensive mid?

In other news, in non-British media there are details about how the whole transfer of Ighalo happened. Suffice to say that Woodward's "brilliance" shined once again- he was working on the transfer at the beginning of the week, he thought he might be able to get a more preferable player so HE COMPLETELY ABANDONED this deal and a few hours before the window deadline on Friday he decided that he had no choice and went all in with this one. That meant: no negotiations on the players salary, no negotiations on the money to pay for the loan and the best of all, not even a hint of a medical check for the player himself.

It really is a bloody circus the whole situation at Man Utd and I just don't see how it will get any better any time soon.
    See, Martial does alright with Rashford on the pitch, and remember Rashford had similar problems when Martial was out, neither seem to cope well with all the pressure on them to do all the work. Hopefully Ighalo can take that pressure off both of them so they can shine a bit more. Like Volatilis says, he's not the player anyone expected, but he does actually fit the job we need him to do until the end of the season perfectly.

Defence wasn't an issue on Saturday, and given that Bruno had the most attempts and most clear cut attempts, I don't think where he was positioned was a problem, he was getting the opportunities to get forward and be creative even if he was supposedly deeper than Pereira. He can and will actually do the dirty work Pogba won't, and still get forward to make those plays. This is what we bought Pogba for, but he can fuck off now we have no use for him.

Woodward is hopeless, he's constantly having his bluff called, I think the same happened over Bruno, got close, decided he was being ripped off, stepped back then had to go crawling back with handfuls of extra cash. The sooner he steps back from trying to do football business the better, but no one seems willing or able to stop him playing Fantasy Manager.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Micfeind View Post
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1224049680981614594

I'v never seen someone try to be so right after been proven so wrong
    Is it the same guy who keeps calling in week after week?

I think so since they have a nickname for him, Stat man Gav or something

22 points clear. If this somehow keeps up then Klopp's Liverpool are the greatest team ever. Loving it. Imagine losing games.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages.

Ah yeah that one Liverpool poster back for his yearly "HEY GUYS WE'RE WINNING" post
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    Ah yeah that one Liverpool poster back for his yearly "HEY GUYS WE'RE WINNING" post
    Something who supports Arsenal can never do recently

10+ Year Old Account
    A wile Liverpool fan appears.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorged View Post
    Something who supports Arsenal can never do recently
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Messi on a free to utd this summer.

Heard it here first.

Being a football Journalist is hard
    Comes a time when we all gotta die...even kings.

Quote Originally Posted by Volatilis View Post
    Messi on a free to utd this summer.

Heard it here first.

Being a football Journalist is hard
    Imaging actually wanting to play for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's Manchester United

10+ Year Old Account
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-englan...ester-51420844

Oh would you look at that. The Sun was behind the business at Woodward’s house.

If there’s one thing that can unite Liverpool and Manchester it’s a hatred of that reprehensible shit rag and it’s fascist owners.

7+ Year Old Account
    Hi Jessicka,

Finally, I log into mmochampions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Another good win for the Blades today yet again not at our best especially first 20-30 minutes, after that bossed most of the game. Bournemouth dangerous on the counter though. Only 2 points off 4th after 26 games crazy stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Take care of our boy Ziyech bobby.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    Take care of our boy Ziyech bobby.
    What I find amusing is now some United fans think Sancho will go to United because of Ziyech going to Chelsea :')

Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    What I find amusing is now some United fans think Sancho will go to United because of Ziyech going to Chelsea :')
    Heard a few of my colleagues spout this earlier.
    Not sure where they get their logic from.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby B View Post
    Heard a few of my colleagues spout this earlier.
    Not sure where they get their logic from.
    I don't get it either. Out of all the teams Sancho could go to, and I imagine with his talent there will be a lot knocking on his door, why would he pick Lolchester United.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well mostly because he will gauranteed play time and he seem to be a childhood fan of United

I mean what's the point of him going to Liverpool for example? He wont put Salah or Mane on the bench so he wont get much play time there and doubt he would get more play time in City.

So guess it comes down to how much play time he wants.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cren View Post
    Well mostly because he will gauranteed play time and he seem to be a childhood fan of United

I mean what's the point of him going to Liverpool for example? He wont put Salah or Mane on the bench so he wont get much play time there and doubt he would get more play time in City.

So guess it comes down to how much play time he wants.
    Fair point. If Ole and Woodward pull it off and actually get him I'll be fucking amazed.

Quote Originally Posted by Cren View Post
    He supported Chelsea as a yout and played for Manchester City academy. "Guaranteed playtime" isn't very alluring when it's something he already has, and it's at a Champions League club.