Page 81 of 86 FirstFirst ...
31
71
79
80
81
82
83
... LastLast
  1. #1601
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Well I guess we can come back to this at the end of the season. Do you seriously think he would have actually left?
    Yeah I do.

    Would you be happy at Barcelona if you're one of the best players of all time?

    PSG offered Barcelona 80m+ bonuses for Rakitic in 2018. End up selling him for 1.5million in 2020.

    They tell his best mate Suarez over the phone he can fuck off when they only have braithwaite and greizmann whos never hit the same form he had at madrid to replace him.

    Not to mention any problems they have the president is throwing messi under the bus saying it was all his plans like firing managers.

    Would you want to play there?
    Comes a time when we all gotta die...even kings.

  2. #1602
    Barcelona right now feels like the nightmare version of what Liverpool went though in the 90s and what Arsenal have been going through since 2005. Except you need to add a boatload of hubris on top and then factor in that the best player in the history of football is still at the club.

  3. #1603
    The Insane Jessicka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    19,312
    As bad a state as they're in, I think we've had this circus every summer for the past few years, and especially since Guardiola went to City. So no, I'm not convinced.

  4. #1604
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    As bad a state as they're in, I think we've had this circus every summer for the past few years, and especially since Guardiola went to City. So no, I'm not convinced.
    He quit the argentina team before.

    And his 20min interview when he rarely gives interviews explained the situation pretty well on why he wanted to leave and how they are forcing him to stay
    Suri Cruise and Katie Holmes are SP's.

  5. #1605
    The Insane Jessicka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    19,312
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    He quit the argentina team before.
    For all of a week...

    And his 20min interview when he rarely gives interviews explained the situation pretty well on why he wanted to leave and how they are forcing him to stay
    Same reason he ended up with such a ludicrous buyout, because he keeps threatening to leave.

  6. #1606
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    For all of a week...


    Same reason he ended up with such a ludicrous buyout, because he keeps threatening to leave.
    Except he can leave. As volatilis said. He has a clause in his contract that let's him walk for free but covid buggered with the dates and Messi is saying bartamou said he could leave at the end of the altered dates rather than leaving while they still had la liga/champions league to play for.

    If he signed a new contract I would agree with you but he didnt
    Suri Cruise and Katie Holmes are SP's.

  7. #1607
    The Insane Jessicka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    19,312
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Except he can leave. As volatilis said. He has a clause in his contract that let's him walk for free but covid buggered with the dates and Messi is saying bartamou said he could leave at the end of the altered dates rather than leaving while they still had la liga/champions league to play for.

    If he signed a new contract I would agree with you but he didnt
    Barca didn't need him to. Like I said to Volatilis, we'll see at end of this season, but I just can't see him walking, he'll definitely threaten to, but until then I guess we'll just have to disagree.

  8. #1608
    Mason Greenwood sent home on his first england call up. Breaking quarantine rules to bring over an Icelandic model. I see the man utd effect and Lingard and Pogba are shaping him into a top professional just nicely.

    Will be awkward for Phil Foden who is also sent home and has a missus/kid. "We were just playing Jenga I swear"
    Comes a time when we all gotta die...even kings.

  9. #1609
    Epic! Hansworst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Schiedam, the Netherlands
    Posts
    1,529
    OMG that third Man Utd kit is horrible.
    Well at least Maguire doesnt need to change clothes when he leaves the prison in Greece.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

  10. #1610
    to be fair to greenwood hes a top wingman

  11. #1611
    Console.Write("Title"); Nerph-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Belgium, EU
    Posts
    6,874
    Quote Originally Posted by Hansworst View Post
    OMG that third Man Utd kit is horrible.
    Well at least Maguire doesnt need to change clothes when he leaves the prison in Greece.
    I need to find out who designs these shit kits, and gets paid to do it too!

  12. #1612
    They cant even keep the same size stripes on the zebra stripes design.

    Triggering my OCD.
    Comes a time when we all gotta die...even kings.

  13. #1613
    Console.Write("Title"); Nerph-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Belgium, EU
    Posts
    6,874
    Quote Originally Posted by Volatilis View Post
    They cant even keep the same size stripes on the zebra stripes design.

    Triggering my OCD.
    Same, it looks like they found some strips and patched them together to make the design, really looks atrocious. Whoever got paid to design that... I need his/her job.

  14. #1614
    Scarab Lord Xlightning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    4,027
    Are we getting a 2020/2021 thread or just rename this one?

  15. #1615
    Moderator Northern Goblin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Cumbria, England
    Posts
    13,027
    Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    Are we getting a 2020/2021 thread or just rename this one?
    We decided a while back we'll rename this one. I thought I already did it a while back, evidently not.

    Fixed now.


    Sports and Fitness mod, Brit with weird sleeping hours.
    Has good taste in ale, bad taste in D&D choices.

  16. #1616
    The Insane Jessicka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    19,312
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    Same, it looks like they found some strips and patched them together to make the design, really looks atrocious. Whoever got paid to design that... I need his/her job.
    It's based on WW2 'dazzle' camouflage. Working as intended.

  17. #1617
    Console.Write("Title"); Nerph-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Belgium, EU
    Posts
    6,874
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    It's based on WW2 'dazzle' camouflage. Working as intended.
    Ah, I see! Makes a bit more sense then.

  18. #1618
    Epic! Hansworst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Schiedam, the Netherlands
    Posts
    1,529
    Sooooo, Robben plays his first official match in more then a year, back in the shirt of FC Groningen. And guess what? Injured after 30 minutes. The man of glass strikes again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

  19. #1619
    3 more years of Auba. If either Partey or Aouar (or both) join, we'll be flying this season.

  20. #1620

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •