10+ Year Old Account

Question i don't understand....

sorry if this seems like a blog type question but why do other people get grossed out when i say i like to pick at sunburned skin? i don't understand how it's gross. it's just dead, peeling skin and it's fun. i could do it for hours. i understand different tastes but it seems to be almost universal. am i the odd one out here? i mention this cause recently my dad got his whole back sunburned working on the pool (he doesn't use sunscreen at all, EVER.) saw his peeling skin the morning and now have the overwhelming urge to pick at it. like i can't stand seeing that white skin jutting out it must be removed to make way for the skin underneath it kind of feeling. sorry to ramble on i just had to get this off my chest.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    sorry if this seems like a blog type question but why do other people get grossed out when i say i like to pick at sunburned skin? i don't understand how it's gross. it's just dead, peeling skin and it's fun. i could do it for hours. i understand different tastes but it seems to be almost universal. am i the odd one out here? i mention this cause recently my dad got his whole back sunburned working on the pool (he doesn't use sunscreen at all, EVER.) saw his peeling skin the morning and now have the overwhelming urge to pick at it. like i can't stand seeing that white skin jutting out it must be removed to make way for the skin underneath it kind of feeling. sorry to ramble on i just had to get this off my chest.
    Elven degeneracy on display for all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    Elven degeneracy on display for all.
    or it could be a draenei affliction.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.

Elves are truly disgusting creatures.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Elves are truly disgusting creatures.
    i think your thinking of draenei.

i always found it fun to peel skin too. when my family went to water parks, i wouldn't wear sunscreen just so i could peel skin later. although i do think my parents weren't fond of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aceperson View Post
    i always found it fun to peel skin too. when my family went to water parks, i wouldn't wear sunscreen just so i could peel skin later. although i do think my parents weren't fond of it.
    probably because it increases your risk of skin cancer. i think.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rip it off in one clean pull.....I just grossed myself out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    Rip it off in one clean pull.....I just grossed myself out.
    most of the time i find it peels in patches. i dont get it what is gross about it? it's just skin.

It's the primate in us, we like to groom and fuck with our skin. Hence why pimple-popping videos are gross and popular.

I assume because it's associated with blisters. Which would hurt if you picked at it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    It's the primate in us, we like to groom and fuck with our skin. Hence why pimple-popping videos are gross and popular.
    you calling me a monkey? FITE ME.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    probably because it increases your risk of skin cancer. i think.
    Of course it does. There is no such thing as a healthy tan is what one dermatologist told me. Each time your skin gets sun burned, it is being damaged. When a person gets older and has to have spots treated with freezing or burning off in a effort to keep the spots from developing into cancer, then the dead skin is no longer fun to peel off.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

I don't care unless you're eating it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

10+ Year Old Account
    Huh, I do this too..
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I mean.
    The act itself isn't gross, at least not to me.
    But why share this? What motivates you to tell it to people? Do they even want to hear it? Did they ask?

Maybe the grossing out isnt so much about the act, but more about you sharing such personal body details.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

10+ Year Old Account
    just something i wanted to find out if other people feel this way.