Azerite armor perks for Fury

So as Fury, I have 21% crit, 27% mastery and 19% haste atm with ilevel 392, so my question is, should I go 1x CSHB or should I go with 2x RF? I have the option of keeping 1x RF and rolling 1x CSHB but i’m not sure if I should go CSHB since i only got 21% crit, is 2x RF better?

Second question, is Infinite Fury better than Thunderous blast? Should I go IF over TB?

I'm not a warrior expert, but when in doubt - sim the options.

https://www.raidbots.com/simbot/topgear

Toggle the traits you want to sim, switch to the battle format you preffer and do most of the time (Patchwerk, Dungeon Slice, etc.)

Looking for a working online signature generator .....

thanks but i tried that already and it's really confusing.

The difference will be pretty much negligible. Go for CSHB, the extra ~10% CDR is only useful if you're consistently getting off an extra Recklessness in the Execute phase on some fights. Don't take CSHB if you find you're ever capping Rage. Hard to say if IF is worth more than TB without knowing your gear or damage outputs or the content you're doing, but my gut says it's probably always worth it to take IF.

Quote Originally Posted by thesmall001 View Post
    The difference will be pretty much negligible. Go for CSHB, the extra ~10% CDR is only useful if you're consistently getting off an extra Recklessness in the Execute phase on some fights. Don't take CSHB if you find you're ever capping Rage. Hard to say if IF is worth more than TB without knowing your gear or damage outputs or the content you're doing, but my gut says it's probably always worth it to take IF.
    What the hell are you talking about.

It's a sim question. Period.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gurutikka View Post
    thanks but i tried that already and it's really confusing.
    So ask questions?

Horde my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by gurutikka View Post
    So as Fury, I have 21% crit, 27% mastery and 19% haste atm with ilevel 392, so my question is, should I go 1x CSHB or should I go with 2x RF? I have the option of keeping 1x RF and rolling 1x CSHB but i’m not sure if I should go CSHB since i only got 21% crit, is 2x RF better?

Second question, is Infinite Fury better than Thunderous blast? Should I go IF over TB?
    435 - 437 Fury war here. Look up Kryptônic - Zul'jin US simming at 44.5k

The best way to utilize Cold Steel is to have a ton of crit. Your crit is pretty low so you want to have a lot more aim for 28%.

Thunderous blast i think is better than IF - i dont run this myself.

Its pretty hard to gauge exactly what is best especially when you have some gearing up to do, stats will fluctuate a lot. I think in your case 2x RF would work better because of your low crit. Cold steel on procs on Bloodthirst crits and you wont have much of those.

with your haste so high i would run Force multiplier/Deadly until you switch your high haste with crit. keep your mastery that high. once your crit is high and your haste is low sub 20% run Deadly/Quick on your weapons.

Hope this helps some

CSHB is very strong with 3x trait and a lot of crit; it usually does ~11-14% of my damage in M+, but in your case it probably isn't going to be very effective.