Thread: Superman's S

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    It's the family symbol, coat of arms, tartan, what have you.
    I know. I also called it "family crest".

But a family crest usually have a symbolic meaning.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Ship? It's more a projectile than a ship, barely a meter in length.

Most of all, it looks like an artillery shell.
    Lol

He/She was not talking about the "ship" in which Kal El arrived from Krypton, but the whole entire freaking colonization/scout ship in which Jor El put some AI which taught him all he had to know about him, his planet, and his family.

The ship which basically is the focus of the entire first part of the movie on Earth (you know, the army has found "a 500-meter long thing imprisoned in the ice", where Superman is, as well as Lois Lane), then the freaking ship which is used to crash onto the terraforming stuff above Metropolis.

I'll put it here again so that you'll be able to ignore it again and rant about "unexplained stuff" which is basically explained :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5bB96Mwidc

Not if you can give them hope. That's what the symbol means. The symbol of the House of the El means Hope. Embodied within that hope is the fundamental belief in the potential of every person to be a force for good. That's what you can bring them
    Last edited by Ophenia; 2019-06-05 at 08:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Ship? It's more a projectile than a ship, barely a meter in length.

Most of all, it looks like an artillery shell.
    You know exactly what I mean.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.