Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
1
2
3
  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    I'm getting absolutely fucking sick of the gold sink mounts.
    I think Blizz is reaching teh critical mass with mounts. The point when even most collectors do not care for them anymore cause there are waaaaaay too many around. Same happened with pets and actually toys too. If you want the fast cash then you ruin the market on the long run.

  2. #42
    Brewmaster Villager720's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Garithos (US)
    Posts
    1,343
    Quote Originally Posted by Beardedfreak View Post
    Blizzard already stated there is no Jeremy Feasel secret mounts in 8.2
    They said there wasn't one for Naz'jatar I believe.

  3. #43
    The Insane FelPlague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    18,552
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    The cost of 90k for generic mounts like the gryphons is literally just a way to pad for token gold. It has NOTHING to do with inflation.
    really? cause inflation has massivly kicked up the gold in the economy, in wod the token was 30k, its now 120k, how does that work if not for gold inflation? tokens dont put gold into the economy, they take it out.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Beardedfreak View Post
    Blizzard already stated there is no Jeremy Feasel secret mounts in 8.2
    they said there is no nazjatar secret mount.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Pacster View Post
    I think Blizz is reaching teh critical mass with mounts. The point when even most collectors do not care for them anymore cause there are waaaaaay too many around. Same happened with pets and actually toys too. If you want the fast cash then you ruin the market on the long run.
    "hey lets never add any more mounts"
    yeah this is why armchair devs are trash... next your gunna say
    "They are reaching the critical mass of weapon and armor sets... at this point they should just stop adding in armor and weapons."
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Azerite is absolutely RNG you are right. You have no idea what traits will be on that piece you got from a random source until you roll it. I've literally had a Warfront piece that had the "opposite faction" passive and no passive/proc for my spec but it did for the other 2.

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    really? cause inflation has massivly kicked up the gold in the economy, in wod the token was 30k, its now 120k, how does that work if not for gold inflation? tokens dont put gold into the economy, they take it out.

    - - - Updated - - -



    they said there is no nazjatar secret mount.

    - - - Updated - - -



    "hey lets never add any more mounts"
    yeah this is why armchair devs are trash... next your gunna say
    "They are reaching the critical mass of weapon and armor sets... at this point they should just stop adding in armor and weapons."
    I remember tokens being 30k for all of like two days before they rocketed up to 75k+. They haven't gone past 115k since the beginning of Legion so your inflation theory doesn't work.

  5. #45
    The Insane FelPlague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    18,552
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    I remember tokens being 30k for all of like two days before they rocketed up to 75k+. They haven't gone past 115k since the beginning of Legion so your inflation theory doesn't work.
    nah they were 30k for MONTHS






    oh look a slow and constant groth that got slightly raised with legion and sped up with legion as... happens every expansion, it makes more gold then the last. also the burst from when they made it balance you got instead of JUST sub time.
    EXCEPT BFA which dropped the massive gold making you could get from garrisons with gold followers and gold follower missions and etc etc. and legions instant complete world quests on tons of toons, and just... tons of gold missions.

    maybe do some research next time "buddy"
    https://puu.sh/DBw36/9f341b466a.mp4
    sure looks like ALOT more then 2 days mate.

    funny you say "was 30k for 2 days then rocketed up to 75k" dont know what universe you are in but april 7th 2015 to feb 5th 2017 is not "2 days" more like 2 years mate...


    oh also i guess you dont know how to math


    cause seems the token was WELL OVER 115k for a long while during legion...
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2019-06-04 at 02:25 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Azerite is absolutely RNG you are right. You have no idea what traits will be on that piece you got from a random source until you roll it. I've literally had a Warfront piece that had the "opposite faction" passive and no passive/proc for my spec but it did for the other 2.

  6. #46
    These mounts are weak AF. There is only like 6 actual mounts and multiple recolors of the same mounts

  7. #47
    The Insane FelPlague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    18,552
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluebottom View Post
    These mounts are weak AF. There is only like 6 actual mounts and multiple recolors of the same mounts
    so like every patch ever?
    also "only 6"

    1. crab
    2. ariel units
    3. wonderwing
    4. tidestallions
    5. mecha-cat
    6. robo-spider
    7. mecha-wheel
    8. rays
    9. snapdragons
    10. war bassilisk
    11. bumble bee
    12. hoverboat

    seems more like double 6 mate.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by HitRefresh View Post
    Tychus cat!
    it also comes in many different colours, whne you first get it, its unpainted, then you unlock paints and go paint it whatever colour you want.
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2019-06-04 at 02:34 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Azerite is absolutely RNG you are right. You have no idea what traits will be on that piece you got from a random source until you roll it. I've literally had a Warfront piece that had the "opposite faction" passive and no passive/proc for my spec but it did for the other 2.

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    That way you don't actually have to pay gold, isn't that a win?
    You have a point there, but the other pricey mounts are a bit more unique. Unless I'm forgetting something :P

  9. #49
    NO!!! I was skipping Pathfinder this expansion, but dang it! I want Wonder Wing!! ugh!!!

  10. #50
    Lol at people complaining about gold sinks. Should've invested more intelligently in the market and a 401k, now your retirement is screwed by YEARS.

  11. #51
    The Insane FelPlague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    18,552
    Quote Originally Posted by SirPaper View Post
    You have a point there, but the other pricey mounts are a bit more unique. Unless I'm forgetting something :P
    nah not really, an example of a mount that was more pricey then others but was not "THE" pricey mount would be the snowy gryphon which cost more then normal gryphons... and well it was just white, thats it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Azerite is absolutely RNG you are right. You have no idea what traits will be on that piece you got from a random source until you roll it. I've literally had a Warfront piece that had the "opposite faction" passive and no passive/proc for my spec but it did for the other 2.

  12. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    nah not really, an example of a mount that was more pricey then others but was not "THE" pricey mount would be the snowy gryphon which cost more then normal gryphons... and well it was just white, thats it.
    And now I learned something today aswell, thank you

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •