Page 17 of 38 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I am Murloc!
    Well this devolver direct is something. Is that arcade game a real thing?

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Well this devolver direct is something. Is that arcade game a real thing?
    Since it's Devolver... probably

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Well this devolver direct is something
    I love Devolver's show. It's a nice change from everyone else's formulaic presentation.

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    I love Devolver's show. It's a nice change from everyone else's formulaic presentation.
    Yeah, I really enjoy them every year. May not be everyone's thing, but I find it entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I was simply saying that the wait until Square’s E3 stuff feels like an eternity(it’s not). We already know they’re giving us details in 23 hours. In addition to the Avengers stuff.
    Oh really!? Shweet.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    I do console gaming, I just hook them up to monitor.

But for actual movie watching or what not, couldn't care less (and 8k will be media only on the new xbox and the ps5, not gaming)
    Good for you? There are plenty of people who prefer decent sized screens. Oh, and people didn’t think the PS4 would ever play 4K games. That worked out so well for them...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Got to earn his turnips.
    Quote Originally Posted by freefolk View Post
    Okay. I'll stop sharing my views.

Pso2 (and tales)

Good for you? There are plenty of people who prefer decent sized screens. Oh, and people didn’t think the PS4 would ever play 4K games. That worked out so well for them...
    The ps4 doesn't. The pro does... And it really doesn't maintain 4k. If they release a ps5 pro with beefed up specs that can actually play 8k games we'll talk then, but even sony and MS aren't talking about playing 8k, they're talking specifically Media playback.

And I mean... i have a 32in monitor, most people game on 32 in tvs.

The ps4 doesn't. The pro does... And it really doesn't maintain 4k. If they release a ps5 pro with beefed up specs that can actually play 8k games we'll talk then, but even sony and MS aren't talking about playing 8k, they're talking specifically Media playback.

And I mean... i have a 32in monitor, most people game on 32 in tvs.
    I don’t know anyone who plays on sub-50. Most everyone I know games on 60+... and I’m glad you’re willing to admit the next gen could easily end up with 8K games.
    Got to earn his turnips.

I don’t know anyone who plays on sub-50. Most everyone I know games on 60+... and I’m glad you’re willing to admit the next gen could easily end up with 8K games.
    And most everyone I know has 40 or less, I'm the one with the 64in, but I got it for free. It's all anecdotal.

And I would never argue that they couldn't EVENTUALLY but right now it's not even in peoples minds.

Will still be funny when it does come around though... I'll probably still be sitting here with my maybe not even 1080 tv, I just don't see a reason to upgrade
    Last edited by Onikaroshi; 2019-06-10 at 03:28 AM.

March 3rd

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    March 3rd

[video=youtube_share;T2zTJGOreFc]https://youtu.be/T2zTJGOreFc[video]
    I'd learn Japanese just to play this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    I'd learn Japanese just to play this.
    Good thing you won't have to, March 3rd 2020 isn't far enough away :P

you got 30K posts and you're insufferable, you could have just stopped after saying "i don't know anyone"

keep it real

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    I have many questions still about FF7 remake. Is that a global date? Is that just Part 1? Where the eff is Tifa?
    WoW: Wyrmrest Accord - Alliance
    Classic:
    FFXIV: Crystal Datacenter (Balmung & Mateus servers)
    "In the spirit of education, the first thing I would like to impress upon you is one of the most surprising lessons I learned: Public speculation is always wrong. Always." - John Staats, The WoW Diary

Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    I can't believe it took their entire team to do. I feel like a single modder could have done the same thing they did in the same amount of time.
    That's actually not true. Fallout 76 was primarily made by the Austin team which is new and inexperienced and also apparently had to put the game out with a fast turn around. Watch the Internet Historian's video on the matter if you're curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    I have many questions still about FF7 remake. Is that a global date? Is that just Part 1? Where the eff is Tifa?
    What I mostly want to know is when is it coming to PC?

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    It says available worldwide 2020 03 03
    Last edited by Onikaroshi; 2019-06-10 at 05:37 AM.

My take on day 1:

I'm not a MS fan but they had a solid conference. They sort of previewed the direction that the next gen is going to take. They should go ahead and call the PC (Windows) their 2nd console because I believe crossplay still confuses the average person when it comes to all (most) Xbox games also being on PC. Game Pass isn't another addition to similar services where a gamer can pay one low price and gain access to a shit ton of games. Expect MS and Sony try to outplay publishers with subscription services. The new console teaser was expected.

Bethesda: They acknowledged their mistakes of 2018 without really adjusting to that knowledge. The Fallout 76 stuff was good, still trying to push Blades and (whatever the card game is called) as if they are even popular is crazy
    Almost like they think people are stupid or they're to optimistic. Like a mom who doesn't admit that her son will never be MJ after she spent a ton of money on basketball camps. Lol Rage 2...Doom, Wolfenstein, and Ghostwire all look interesting. Commander Keen looks like it could be a fun mobile game...we'll see.

Devolver is Devolver. Always fun to watch even if the humor can be all over the place. I did wonder where they think these arcades are. I haven't seen an arcade outside of Dave and Busters in years.

And most everyone I know has 40 or less, I'm the one with the 64in, but I got it for free. It's all anecdotal.

And I would never argue that they couldn't EVENTUALLY but right now it's not even in peoples minds.

Will still be funny when it does come around though... I'll probably still be sitting here with my maybe not even 1080 tv, I just don't see a reason to upgrade

They tend to be planning 5+ years ahead with hardware development. I wouldn’t be surprised if they are least kicking around the idea of 8K gaming and what that would entail for these systems.
    Got to earn his turnips.