Page 17 of 37 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    I'd learn Japanese just to play this.
    Good thing you won't have to, March 3rd 2020 isn't far enough away :P

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I don’t know anyone who plays on sub-50. Most everyone I know games on 60+... and I’m glad you’re willing to admit the next gen could easily end up with 8K games.
    you got 30K posts and you're insufferable, you could have just stopped after saying "i don't know anyone"

keep it real

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have many questions still about FF7 remake. Is that a global date? Is that just Part 1? Where the eff is Tifa?
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    I can't believe it took their entire team to do. I feel like a single modder could have done the same thing they did in the same amount of time.
    That's actually not true. Fallout 76 was primarily made by the Austin team which is new and inexperienced and also apparently had to put the game out with a fast turn around. Watch the Internet Historian's video on the matter if you're curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    I have many questions still about FF7 remake. Is that a global date? Is that just Part 1? Where the eff is Tifa?
    What I mostly want to know is when is it coming to PC?

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    It says available worldwide 2020 03 03
    Last edited by Onikaroshi; 2019-06-10 at 05:37 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    My take on day 1:

I'm not a MS fan but they had a solid conference. They sort of previewed the direction that the next gen is going to take. They should go ahead and call the PC (Windows) their 2nd console because I believe crossplay still confuses the average person when it comes to all (most) Xbox games also being on PC. Game Pass isn't another addition to similar services where a gamer can pay one low price and gain access to a shit ton of games. Expect MS and Sony try to outplay publishers with subscription services. The new console teaser was expected.

Bethesda: They acknowledged their mistakes of 2018 without really adjusting to that knowledge. The Fallout 76 stuff was good, still trying to push Blades and (whatever the card game is called) as if they are even popular is crazy
    Almost like they think people are stupid or they're to optimistic. Like a mom who doesn't admit that her son will never be MJ after she spent a ton of money on basketball camps. Lol Rage 2...Doom, Wolfenstein, and Ghostwire all look interesting. Commander Keen looks like it could be a fun mobile game...we'll see.

Devolver is Devolver. Always fun to watch even if the humor can be all over the place. I did wonder where they think these arcades are. I haven't seen an arcade outside of Dave and Busters in years.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

15+ Year Old Account
    Is there some event today?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Pc gaming show is today i believe.
    Do you hear the voices too?

Is it just me or is there significantly less gameplay and more flashy trailers this E3?

That Microsoft Flight Simulator trailer though...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mentaldemise View Post
    Jesus christ, if this isn't the most obvious paid crowd ever I don't know what is
    That could be but in the Microsoft panel the showed for a fec secs a monitor wich said cheer and applause.

So maybe it could have been that...

but i´m also thinking they had some paid hypers in the crowd.

7+ Year Old Account
    Ugh, another E3, another bunch of people not being able to tell, if the trailer is a cinematic, or in-game. No wonder we have so many "disappointments" later.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

From Software AND George R R Martin?
    Oh boy... Didn't expect any news from From Software but its a welcome surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler to Baby Sloths View Post
    That Microsoft Flight Simulator trailer though...
    Yeah that al qaida simulator looks tight.
    Do you hear the voices too?

Nothing really stood out. Sure, a new halo game is welcomed, but its been a long time since any GOOD Halo game was launched..

And im really looking forward to see the pricetag on the new xbox. Will probably be 400+.

I want a game like Mass effect on my xbox again. I loved that series(part of the ending). Currently having decent fun with AC and RDD2 atleast.

10+ Year Old Account
    Power rankings, day 1.

1. Ghostwire Tokyo. Whacky, atmospheric horror as fuck and gorgeous, came out of nowhere and brought the hype. Most excited for this so far.
    2. Elden Ring. Fromsoft game that is longer in development than Sekiro, which was incredible, fuck yeah. The Norse mythology seems a bit overdone, but we'll see.
    3. Cyberpunk 2077. Keanu reveal was great, but the cinematic trailer didn't show anything new.
    4. Blair Witch. I'm a sucker for stuff like Alan Wake, so I'll probably love this too.
    5. Halo Infinite. I'm actually more hyped about the pc remaster, but this should turn out well.
    6. Doom Eternal. 2016 Doom was incredible, but I'm afraid the sequel won't have anything more going for it.

Everything else is literally not even worth mentioning for me.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hellhamster View Post
    Power rankings, day 1.

1. Ghostwire Tokyo. Whacky, atmospheric horror as fuck and gorgeous, came out of nowhere and brought the hype. Most excited for this so far.
    2. Elden Ring. Fromsoft game that is longer in development than Sekiro, which was incredible, fuck yeah. The Norse mythology seems a bit overdone, but we'll see.
    3. Cyberpunk 2077. Keanu reveal was great, but the cinematic trailer didn't show anything new.
    4. Blair Witch. I'm a sucker for stuff like Alan Wake, so I'll probably love this too.
    5. Halo Infinite. I'm actually more hyped about the pc remaster, but this should turn out well.
    6. Doom Eternal. 2016 Doom was incredible, but I'm afraid the sequel won't have anything more going for it.

Everything else is literally not even worth mentioning for me.
    I liked Elden Ring, Blair Witch, Cyberpunk, 12 minutes, Flight Simulator and the bambi simulator with flashlight horns whatever its name was.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was personally looking forward to hearing more about Ghost of Tsushima. The trailer we saw last year was breathtaking, and I want to see more of this game.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    PC Gaming Show at 1 EST, Ubisoft at 4 EST, and Square at 9 EST. Only one that I think is gonna be really worth watching is Square.

- - - Updated - - -

Also P5R trailer. It kinda makes the game look like it's a... sequel? I just wish I knew what it was exactly so I knew how hyped to be. Sequel 11/10 hype. "Final Mix" version more like 7-8/10 hype.