wow is dying, does it even matter?

I am sure this comment will get deleted, as there as there is too much truth in it, and truth offends.
    It is Pretty bad as a player of 11 years I saw the game go to 1.5 Million subscribers from 15 million players today, no doubt due to the fact IMHO that BoD is the worst expansion ever, playing a warrior over those years has been a nightmare from the numerous Nerf bat whacks and the few occasional buffs and being a mediocre class most the time,and the the game being mostly ranged friendly.I mean seriously as a Mythic geared warrior or for any other class what to do in game once your artifact is maxed? Nearly every quest in game and emissaries hand out useless AP, and what is it with randomness of weeklies? Offering Normal gear to Mythic geared people, what incentive is there to play?Sad to see a good thing die, but creativity is non existent at activision, with them doing re runs of old content. and allowing people to now buy carries using real money, making LFG being a total joke with all the retards with their carries mommy bought them.And Ill close with this to further make my point which I believe I already made by pointing our their subscription numbers,Wow Topped the list of best MMO's for years, Now many sites don't even have them in the top 10, and many of them don't charge, pretty sad

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by matildadilda2522 View Post
    I am sure this comment will get deleted, as there as there is too much truth in it, and truth offends.
    It is Pretty bad as a player of 11 years I saw the game go to 1.5 Million subscribers from 15 million players today, no doubt due to the fact IMHO that BoD is the worst expansion ever, playing a warrior over those years has been a nightmare from the numerous Nerf bat whacks and the few occasional buffs and being a mediocre class most the time,and the the game being mostly ranged friendly.I mean seriously as a Mythic geared warrior or for any other class what to do in game once your artifact is maxed? Nearly every quest in game and emissaries hand out useless AP, and what is it with randomness of weeklies? Offering Normal gear to Mythic geared people, what incentive is there to play?Sad to see a good thing die, but creativity is non existent at activision, with them doing re runs of old content. and allowing people to now buy carries using real money, making LFG being a total joke with all the retards with their carries mommy bought them.And Ill close with this to further make my point which I believe I already made by pointing our their subscription numbers,Wow Topped the list of best MMO's for years, Now many sites don't even have them in the top 10, and many of them don't charge, pretty sad
    if it gets deleted for any reason it will be because you put it in the completely wrong forum section. but sure, don't let that stop you from claiming persecution at the hands of the mods for deleting/closing a topic which you put in the wrong spot.

Burner account - check
    Shit posting - check
    Horrible post croping - check
    Unveiling "the truth" which is just an opinion -check
    Repeating crap everyone read before -check
    Posting in the wrong forum section - check

You should probably stick to not posting anything on these boards. Or any boards.

5+ Year Old Account
    I think this will be deleted because it's another useless thread like "The game is bad because my class is not overpowered" and "The current xpac is always the worst".

Te be fair, being an altoholic, this xpac is really not fun to play from my POV. Every class has been pruned down, and I feel like all the spec has been slowed down to a point where it's not fun to push a buton.

He has a point though about the emmissaries : there is absolutely no intensives to play them. I used to play them sometimes because it could still give a little gear for the alts and, if not, then I'd farm some gold (I just did the minimum for the AP's crap. No need to get more since blizz will make it more accessible as each patch goes on).
    In legion, I also had another thing that kept me playing : the legendaries. It may seems stupid, but you can't deny the joy you get from this RNG @#$fest.

The emissaries right now is currently giving 2x 2000g and 1 AP, which makes the value better than the average. But it's almost never a gear's reward. I feel like blizz are abusing with the AP grind and not enough gold. I mean, I didn't really change my gameplay from Legion, and still, I had to pay from my own 3 or 4 times already.

All in all, I'd not be surprised if it's the worst expansion blizz ever made. But I doubt it'll stop the subscribers to play though. And with Classic coming soon... Bleh I don't want to think about it T_T

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by matildadilda2522 View Post
    as i said in your last thread, and this one is in an even worst spot then the other.
    this one is even worst
    when did you see 1.5 million subs? when did the game ever hit 15 million subs? literally but fucking lies mate.
    btw i hope you use a VPN as i assume the mods have your IP and will just IP ban you, cause i know this is a burner account cause your too much of a wuss to just troll on your main account.

1. mods dont delete threads they close them, so your tinfoil hat level is insane.
    2. why post in the CLASSIC forums about MODERN?
    3. what content are they "recycling" what are you even talking about?
    4. lol still biggest mmo mate, but whatever.
    5. 1fps that classic had? classic never had 1FPS and wow currently runs at ALOT more then FPS
    6. they close threads liek this about "wow is dying" because they are pointless, say nothing, and do nothing, and invite no discussion. and your thread here is a perfect example why.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

This thread is dumb AF.

Mods.