Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Avskildhet View Post
    I can't even understand how I got started with drinking it. I haven't had it for some time now and was at a birthday party and there was only soda on the table there. How the hell do we even get started drinking this? I couldn't stand even a mouth of it, spit it back into the glass. It's just so fucking sugary and acidic.
    "Why doesn't everybody everywhere like and dislike exactly the things that I like and dislike? I DON'T UNDERSTAND!"
    Felpooti - DH - Echo Isles
    Hack - Warrior - Echo Isles
    Pootie - Hunter - Echo Isles

Fuck me, it is almost as if people have differing palettes, and tastes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pooti View Post
    "Why doesn't everybody everywhere like and dislike exactly the things that I like and dislike? I DON'T UNDERSTAND!"
    It's MMO-C, mate. Not even sure how I am even surprised at the shite that gets posted here over and over again with all honesty.

A nice cold glass of pepsi with lots of ice is orgasmic!

Quote Originally Posted by discofleshpot View Post
    I'm really fat and disgusting and I realize that will never change so I just drink/eat whatever now because nothing works no matter what I try.

Is that the answer you really want?
    Or you know, stop eating and drinking that crap and spend like 30 min a day on exercise and you won't be fat and disgusting. It's that simple.
    And yes, it does work. It's just you not trying hard enough.

On topic: Yeah, I never really liked soda either. If you want something really sweet why not just get fruit juice instead? It's not that much healthier but at least it doesn't taste like liquid plastic.
    Last edited by Aggrophobic; 2019-06-05 at 07:01 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Queen of Hamsters's Avatar
    I only drink Zero soda.

You could probably be a happier person if you didn't get so riled up by what strangers like or not though.

That last times I have seen OP: complaining about people who drink soda, on a high horse. Saying that glasses are ugly and people should stop wearing them.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I need to try this!
    Fair warning: It doesn't taste like anything you think it should taste like.

Also, I drink probably an unhealthy amount of soda, but that orange vanilla coke is naaaaaaaaaasty.
    Sylvanas has left the Guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    That last times I have seen OP: complaining about people who drink soda, on a high horse. Saying that glasses are ugly and people should stop wearing them.
    Think you confused OP with Jinro. Understandable though since both are very judgemental.
    Expansion leak claiming Legion is the last expansion
    Quote Originally Posted by golds
    NO it will be me laughing at how you doubted this....
    Quote Originally Posted by golds
    I was right

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Think you confused OP with Jinro. Understandable though since both are very judgemental.
    I'm fairly certain I saw both posters in that thread.

imagine saying this when people literally drink tea

That's just like, your opinion, man
    - The Dude

Because it tastes good?

As long as you drink it in moderation (just like anything else) and don't have any health problems that require you to avoid stuff like sugar, I see no problems.

The Unstoppable Force breadisfunny's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by smityx View Post
    If it's in a bottle I usually start by untwisting the cap. Then upending it enough so that it starts pouring into a cup with ice. Then as if by learned habit I will take a drink from the cup. It's a pretty basic thing most learn at a very early age.
    and here i've been dumping it on my head and quickly drinking the precious life juices that issue forth from the container.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    I'm fairly certain I saw both posters in that thread.
    all we need is a certain other asian poster and we'll have the perfect trifecta of judgement.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    Fair warning: It doesn't taste like anything you think it should taste like.

Also, I drink probably an unhealthy amount of soda, but that orange vanilla coke is naaaaaaaaaasty.
    Awww, that makes me sad
    “Fairy tales are more than true – not because they tell us dragons exist, but because they tell us dragons can be beaten.” - G. K. Chesterton & Neil Gaiman
    Twitter | DeviantArt | Twitch

The Unstoppable Force Queen of Hamsters's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    you mean cherry pepsi.
    how can people drink coke? that shit is gross.
    Funny enough, I think Pepsi Max Cherry has the best artificial cherry flavor of all sodas.
    But I can't stand Pepsi Max. If going for the plain stuff, Coke Zero all the way.

Can't drink sugary soda anymore, the sugary sensation in the mouth turns me off and I get that unpleasant "buzz" feeling behind my eyes.

Still 100% get why people enjoy it though, humans love sweet stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Avskildhet View Post
    I can't even understand how I got started with drinking it. I haven't had it for some time now and was at a birthday party and there was only soda on the table there. How the hell do we even get started drinking this? I couldn't stand even a mouth of it, spit it back into the glass. It's just so fucking sugary and acidic.
    You put the can/cup near your mouth, then onto your lips and then you swallow the liquid. It's actually pretty easy.

It's almost like different people have different tastes..... Woah just imagine if that was actually a thing.
    Camilla: You, sir, should unmask.
    Stranger: Indeed?
    Cassilda: Indeed, it's time. We have all laid aside disguise but you.
    Stranger: I wear no mask.
    Camilla: (Terrified, aside to Cassilda.) No mask? No mask!

Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    I mean people like different things?

I think coffee tastes like shit, but I'm not sitting here wondering why people drink it.
    You take that back! Coffee is the nectar of the gods!

I don't even like regular soda anymore, besides maybe Coke. I actually prefer Sprite Zero or Diet Mountain Dew now. It's weird, I don't know why that transition happened. I usually drink a 12 oz can of Diet Mountain Dew a day, at least. I'll drink sugar free red bull a lot. Regular Red Bull with sugar tastes god fucking AWFUL to me. It's amazing how significantly different the two beverages taste.

Quote Originally Posted by dubious_doomhammer View Post
    You take that back! Coffee is the nectar of the gods!
    I also despise coffee

Quote Originally Posted by Zafire View Post
    I don't even like regular soda anymore, besides maybe Coke. I actually prefer Sprite Zero or Diet Mountain Dew now. It's weird, I don't know why that transition happened. I usually drink a 12 oz can of Diet Mountain Dew a day, at least. I'll drink sugar free red bull a lot. Regular Red Bull with sugar tastes god fucking AWFUL to me. It's amazing how significantly different the two beverages taste.

I also despise coffee
    Blasphemy!