Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    The ill effects are overblown, imo. Drinking a coke every so often is not going to kill you.

What like... soy milk at the movie theater? Water?

You're going to die one day you know.

Let's ask another question.

Alcohol. It's EVERYWHERE and far worse.

Im more worried about people that dont eat meat. And dont let their cat or kids eat meat

How did this go 9 pages.

Soda is refreshing on a hot day. I also like fizzy drinks. That’s about it.

Quote Originally Posted by XangXu View Post
    The ill effects are overblown, imo. Drinking a coke every so often is not going to kill you.

What like... soy milk at the movie theater? Water?

You're going to die one day you know.

Let's ask another question.

Alcohol. It's EVERYWHERE and far worse.
    Obesity kills more than alcohol
    "Those who dance appear insane to those who can't hear the music." ~~ George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by HavokHeart View Post
    Lemme know when driving while fat results in in pedestrian casualties.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I’d like to know how people prefer to drink their soda. Can, glass, bottle...?

I like to drink soda from a bottle.
    I agree, bottle is better, cans don't give as much metallic after-taste as canned fruit like pineapple n stuff, but still...soda is meant to be consumed from bottles like they were from the start.

The Unstoppable Force breadisfunny's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HavokHeart View Post
    last i checked you couldn't get prison time for being fat.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    I agree, bottle is better, cans don't give as much metallic after-taste as canned fruit like pineapple n stuff, but still...soda is meant to be consumed from bottles like they were from the start.
    Soda tastes incredible from a 7-11 cup. I don't know why. Tastes terrible in other forms.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    I want the ruins of K'aresh for 9.0 as I envision it as Netherstorm on steroids. A broken, shattered world. Eco-domes are stuck on various chunks to protect flora & fauna. I imagine a K'aresh ocean & maybe some islands contained in an eco dome or a snow-capped peak with some jungle valleys in another. Flesh version of Ethereals that never got altered. Space platforms as in Starcraft. Just a totally fantastic tileset & theme that I'd be very keen to explore. They could do some wild things.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    You dont get prison time in most countries for being drunk.
    Causing accident while being drunk is the same as falling on a kid and killing it (with your fat ass).

Quote Originally Posted by AIBot View Post
    You dont get prison time in most countries for being drunk.
    Causing accident while being drunk is the same as falling on a kid and killing it (with your fat ass).
    yes you do.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.

How can people even drink beer? Its disgusting and most often expensive. Last time I drank some must have been.... perhaps about a decade ago, if we dont count that, its probably nearly two decades. Perhaps about once a year I will have something that has alcohol in it, but its at most 1 small bottle to celebrate something and its not beer. It has to taste good. Wine, beer, ect. taste like shit.

How can people even drink coffee? Last time I had any was when I was teen. It doesnt even taste good. I cant understand why people drink that stuff all the time. Addiction probably. Thats probably not good.

Ect.

I dont really care. I drink only stuff thats good. Mostly thats carbonated water. Why? It tastes good. Its better than normal water. I also drink energy drinks. Why? They taste good, never really noticed any of the "energy" parts about them, but they taste good.

Its not anyone elses problem what I drink and what I dont.

yes you do.
    I dont know which country you live in, but i can walk home from a pub. How do you travel? By teleporting?

Like this.....

Last edited by Rudkobing; 2019-06-12 at 09:21 AM.
    When I am gone, you will have never been.

Quote Originally Posted by Morae View Post
    How can people even drink beer? Its disgusting and most often expensive. Last time I drank some must have been.... perhaps about a decade ago, if we dont count that, its probably nearly two decades. Perhaps about once a year I will have something that has alcohol in it, but its at most 1 small bottle to celebrate something and its not beer. It has to taste good. Wine, beer, ect. taste like shit.

How can people even drink coffee? Last time I had any was when I was teen. It doesnt even taste good. I cant understand why people drink that stuff all the time. Addiction probably. Thats probably not good.

Ect.

I dont really care. I drink only stuff thats good. Mostly thats carbonated water. Why? It tastes good. Its better than normal water. I also drink energy drinks. Why? They taste good, never really noticed any of the "energy" parts about them, but they taste good.

Its not anyone elses problem what I drink and what I dont.
    Beer is good if ur worked up, if its hot n u eat bbq, if u watch some world cup final, if some hot slut does a striptease.
    Otherwise beer is meh..

Coffee is always gross..

I like soda, a lot, but not if I have just exercised, it'll make me cough.

Wine if I eat something, not like Cersei where it is the meal

Energy drinks mostly taste the same, especially red bull...that monster mango is the only one I like
    Last edited by Ihavewaffles; 2019-06-12 at 10:00 AM.

I am certain that if certain people had their way that would occur.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    I am certain that if certain people had their way that would occur.
    YOU mean like TENNISACE?

YOU mean like TENNISACE?
    Now that you mention it, I seem to remember she had a hard time over that.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

YOU mean like TENNISACE?
    Is Tennis even still around? I don't recall the last thread I saw them in.

Also, on topic, people like fizzy drinks, and people like sugar. So, OP doesn't like it. How does that equate to others tastes? Me personally? I like Tangerine or Lime Talking Rain more than i do sodas these days. But I think that's just my personal taste changing as I age. I don't like sugar as much as I used to. Though, I do have an addiction to popsicles. So, I dunno.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    Coffee is always gross..
    You shut yer filthy mouth. Coffee is love. Coffee is life.

Quote Originally Posted by Avskildhet View Post
    I can't even understand how I got started with drinking it. I haven't had it for some time now and was at a birthday party and there was only soda on the table there. How the hell do we even get started drinking this? I couldn't stand even a mouth of it, spit it back into the glass. It's just so fucking sugary and acidic.
    I agree 100%. Especially in the US where everything has sugar in it. Not necessarily sugar itself but, something that makes it sweet. Like aspartame, high fructose corn syrup, anything else that companies put into drinks then label the drink SUGAR FREE. Yeah, it doesn't have sugar because, it uses sweetener that's worse than sugar.

I don't care for pop because, I am always thirsty and gasping for something afterward. I drink loads of water each day and nothing seems to quench my thirst better than water. Even this week at work tried drinking carbonated mineral water. Kinda dumb frankly, tastes acidy and like the ground. Not too good either way ya pour it.

Just plain water will do, I love tea though that's great but not all the time. Now if I must have soda/pop/cola it will be a Real sugar coke from Mexico in a glass bottle. It's gotta be ICE cold, it's delicious but, that is like a guilty pleasure treat. Don't get them very often either cuz 2$ a 16 oz bottle.

But yeah, I just look at people in the grocery stores when they walk out. 1 whole cart of drinks, like just fake juice, pop, tea, sweetened everything. Then people wonder why the USA has the highest heart disease and diabetes in the WORLD. I mean we are the fattest fucks on the planet, I will not attribute that to anything of "American Exceptionalism". Frankly that's just "American Fatassism". Drink water only and get rid of sugary drinks, I guarantee people will lose 10 lbs or 22kg's.

Quote Originally Posted by Oakshana View Post
    You shut yer filthy mouth. Coffee is love. Coffee is life.
    My stomach would disagree.. need to keep drinking it cuz if I haven't done so in a while it upsets my tummy...

Coffee is cancer! Probably the coffee beans have been roasted over felfire by nasty elfs!