Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    When I wait for something in a game, I play with my balls and then smell my hand, I love it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Sugar, in the from of sweets.

And being a sloth. If i don't have something, that i have to do in a day, i can just sleep or waste my day away.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Quote Originally Posted by CcB View Post

Does running cost money?

I feel insulted responding to you.
    yes, running absolutely can cost money. apparently you don't run much. i could home grow marijuana and it wouldn't cost me one red cent.

and look, don't be a snarky asshole with your "i feel insulted" shit. be an adult.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Helgrimm View Post
    I smoke a cigarette to and from work. I know it kills me, but eh, whatever. The commute is more bearable (15 minutes still is hell)
    two cigarettes a day isn't that bad
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Peanut M&Ms

I eat the shit out of them.

I don't gain weight, I just feel super unhealthy after eating them ....

Snacks. Especially peanut butter and chocolate anything.

Also nicotine and gaming.

does posting on these forums count? on the right morning, with the right topic, and the right people commenting this place can give me a jolt stronger than butt chugging a pot a coffee
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Counting calories and eating healthy are good habits but they're getting a bit excessive for me, but I can't seem to stop. I work out a lot and since i'm a competition boxer I do need to watch what I eat, but I havent had junk food in more than a year and I feel actual guilt if I eat something like a snickers or something.

Hmm for me I would have to say (not necessarily in this order)

• Coffee
    • Video Games
    • TV (Netflix)

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post

How is beer beneficial?
    This is just one article which shows the benefits beer can offer for a person. https://www.menshealth.com/health/a1...6/have-a-beer/

Like I said before, moderation is the key. Not the " going to stop for a couple beers on the way home and the couple ends up not being two, but 6."
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice try FBI

RedBull. Marlboro Menthols.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    This is just one article which shows the benefits beer can offer for a person. https://www.menshealth.com/health/a1...6/have-a-beer/

Like I said before, moderation is the key. Not the " going to stop for a couple beers on the way home and the couple ends up not being two, but 6."
    If I recall correctly there was a recent study that couldn't find any kind of correlation between alcohol in moderation and health benefits.

I think that if you either drink moderately or not at all the difference is going have a very low impact on your health. So low that it's not possible to measure it scientifically and draw any kind of useful conclusion.
    Last edited by insert random number; 2019-06-05 at 01:22 PM.

procrastination

which is what i'm doing right now instead of working

Wow I thought this thread would be much better than it is, where are the heroin addicts and hooker beaters of the internet at?

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by insert random number View Post
    If I recall correctly there was a recent study that couldn't find any kind of correlation between alcohol in moderation and health benefits.

The thing is, if you either drink moderately or not at all the difference is going have a very low impact on your health. So low that it's not possible to measure it scientifically and draw any kind of useful conclusion.
    The results are, one research had different results. There are several which show some correlation for health benefits from drinking not only beer, but some other alcoholic drinks. So up to you which you want to believe.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kharadin View Post
    Wow I thought this thread would be much better than it is, where are the heroin addicts and hooker beaters of the internet at?
    I treat my hookers nicely and do safer drugs than heroin.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post

I think your vice is saying things that aren't true. Punching right wingers, for example and farting in elevators for example.
    Doesn't have to be right wingers. I'll punch anybody, and you wouldn't know either way.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    The results are, one research had different results. There are several which show some correlation for health benefits from drinking not only beer, but some other alcoholic drinks. So up to you which you want to believe.
    True. This is the study I was talking about if you're interested.

Immoral... wicked... criminal...

Since morality is subjective... I feel that I uphold a standard of conduct that falls in line with my perception of good. I'm not cruel or vengeful... nor do I actively seek to persuade others to my way of thinking. I do not harm others through action or inaction. I have broken no laws and conduct business within ethical guidelines. I partake in pleasures with moderation and avoid excess in all aspects of my life. I would not call myself virtuous but I don't have any vices.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    No fucking way. The worst idea since democracy.

browsing mmo-champion