Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by CynicalPenguin View Post
    So if you get brutally raped tomorrow, you'll just get over it?

I didn't think so
    Lol so you're saying my doctors and mom should let me kill myself if I get brutally raped tomorrow?
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    Dumbest post in the thread. If anorexia isn't mental, what is it? An STD?
    It's a physical symptom of a mental one. "Treating" only the physical aspect of the problem doesn't cut to the core of the issue. At that point you're just keeping them alive, not treating them.

10+ Year Old Account
    They can come out of solitary when they grow past their emo phase then. They'll thank me for it.
    I get your point here. As the parent, you'd hope to be given that choice.

But my broader point in both rebuttals to you is that you don't have control over that situation. You may be able to tell your child needs help. You may not. Some go very silently into the long night.

You have to ask yourself - would I rather my kids talk to multiple doctors when weighing suicide, or be afraid of mentioning it and you just find them next to a pill bottle one morning.
    Kepano the Awakened (Main - Resto Shaman)
    Kepana the Seeker (Alt - Druid)

Dumbest post in the thread. If anorexia isn't mental, what is it? An STD?
    It is a mental illness. But force feeding does not treat it. It just keeps the Person alive, preventing the worst physical outcome. And arguably mostly hurtig the mental stage.
    It does neither treat anorexia nor mental illness. It just keeps the person alive.

Lol so you're saying my doctors and mom should let me kill myself if I get brutally raped tomorrow?
    Well yes? Ideally they would help you but that cannot go on forever if someone is really determined to off themselves.
    In an extreme case how do you stop someone from killing themselves, if not by keeping them captive?

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    It's a physical symptom of a mental one. "Treating" only the physical problem doesn't cut to the core of the issue. At that point you're just keeping them alive, not treating them.
    Anorexia is a literal mental, or I guess emotional (same thing) disorder.

I call you out, yet again, on something you're clearly wrong on, and you try to argue it as if you're right. How about you learn to just accept when you're wrong? It'll make this much easier. You have 3x my posts and can't figure this out yet?

her life, her choice.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    how would they stop you ? You aren't under 24/7 surveillance neh ?

if you are referring to assisted suicide:

You still have no frigging clue what the process of assisted suicide ( euthanasia) entails do you ?
    This was a rhetorical question by the way, you still spout out bull crap about kids just walking into a doctor's office on a whim and they'll off him/her so I know the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by freefolk View Post
    Belgium investigates doctors who euthanized autistic woman

Belgian officials are investigating whether doctors improperly euthanized a woman with autism, the first criminal investigation in a euthanasia case since the practice was legalized in 2002 in the European nation.

Three doctors from East Flanders are being investigated on suspicion of having “poisoned” Tine Nys in 2010. The 38-year-old had been diagnosed with Asperger’s syndrome, a mild form of autism, two months before she was euthanized by a doctor in an apparently legal killing that she had asked for.

https://www.apnews.com/249a8067af6740d2af22ed66fc9e1a90

Life is getting cheap in the EU.
    Not as cheap as it is on the US border though.

Plenty of neckbeards on this forum that should come over for a not so extended stay.

Anorexia is a literal mental, or I guess emotional (same thing) disorder.
    I never said it wasn't. You seem really keen on twisting others words don't you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Yep that's the only other recourse. No chance of growing into an adult and realizing her angsty overreactions were incredibly stupid and being able to overcome a sad past to live a happy adult life while ironically getting re-raped by taxes, but not being so dramatic about it.
    Holy shit, who the fuck compares taxes to rape?

How sick are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Arunu View Post
    how would they stop you ? You aren't under 24/7 surveillance neh ?

if you are referring to assisted suicide:

You still have no frigging clue what the process of assisted suicide ( euthanasia) entails do you ?
    This was a rhetorical question by the way, you still spout out bull crap about kids just walking into a doctor's office on a whim and they'll off him/her so I know the answer.
    What do you mean how would they stop me? They wouldn't both fucking agree to god damn killing me you mongoloid. They'd help me do therapy through my triple rape extravaganza. Do you not understand how much better it is to just help people instead of being like, "Welp whatever yeah it's your body just kill yourself".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Holy shit, who the fuck compares taxes to rape?

How sick are you?
    If you can't feel Uncle Sam's fist in your ass every year, you must be super poor.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    I never said it wasn't. You seem really keen on twisting others words don't you?
    You said "it's not for mental disorders, it's for anorexia". Anorexia is a mental disorder. Want me to quote you to make you look more dumb?

What do you mean how would they stop me? They wouldn't both fucking agree to god damn killing me you mongoloid. They'd help me do therapy through my triple rape extravaganza. Do you not understand how much better it is to just help people instead of being like, "Welp whatever yeah it's your body just kill yourself".
    That isn't stopping. That's just help. How do you STOP someone from killing themselves, the physical act, without keeping them chained to a bed?

You said "it's not for mental disorders, it's for anorexia". Anorexia is a mental disorder. Want me to quote you to make you look more dumb?
    Anorexia is both mental and physical and my comment in no way contradicts that. I never said it's only physical. You're reading way too much into a comment that could perhaps been worded a little better.
    Last edited by zorkuus; 2019-06-05 at 01:45 PM.

Yep that's the only other recourse. No chance of growing into an adult and realizing her angsty overreactions were incredibly stupid and being able to overcome a sad past to live a happy adult life while ironically getting re-raped by taxes, but not being so dramatic about it.
    Yeah because its easy to forget something like being sexually molested at the age of 11 and then raped at the age of 14. I mean its like a breakup, bit less traumatic than being cheated on, hell even a broken nail is more traumatic than that.

Fuck some <bip bip bip bip bip> need to have their account blocked and not permitted on any social network, forum for couple of decades

Quote Originally Posted by infinit View Post
    Over a few years they should castrate, torture then slowly kill her rapist.

giver her family the option of dealing said torture as well.
    Get the fuck out. Why are we treating rapists worse than murderers or abusers? Arguably, it's no worse than any of those. Abuse can destroy a personality or scar one for life, muder is final, but its traumatic for the family. Rape is disgusting, but not something to yell torture and/or death over.

If I got raped and my parents let me kill myself, I'd be pretty upset at them.
    No you would be dead.....

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

you still answered my rhetorical question, well done on making it crystal clear you know absolutely fek all about the case and the requirements for assisted suicide.

I don't do trash talk by the way, someone else may be interested so good luck with that.

Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    Yeah because its easy to forget something like being sexually molested at the age of 11 and then raped at the age of 14. I mean its like a breakup, bit less traumatic than being cheated on, hell even a broken nail is more traumatic than that.

Fuck some <bip bip bip bip bip> need to have their account blocked and not permitted on any social network, forum for couple of decades
    Yeah these forums should be full of <bip bip bip bip> who want children to kill themselves! I <bip bip bip bip bip> learned a new way to curse today and it's <bip>ing hilarious.

- - - Updated - - -

No you would be dead.....
    We have a <bip bip bip> genius in the thread. Head up, other brainiacs.

So if my kids are raped I let them kill themselves? 5/5 parent right here ladies and gentleman.
    Mental "pain" is often more sever than physical one. If your kid is in so much pain and no one can help him/her would you pray to imaginary dude ppl call God to save him or would you do only good thing to relieve him/her from suffering?

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah these forums should be full of <bip bip bip bip> who want children to kill themselves! I <bip bip bip bip bip> learned a new way to curse today and it's <bip>ing hilarious.

- - - Updated - - -
    Well its far better to use "bip" than to tell you what would i do to "bip" like you in person if we ever cross paths

We have a <bip bip bip> genius in the thread. Head up, other brainiacs.[/QUOTE]

Yeah i know i am, and I have a paper to prove it!

Mental "pain" is often more sever than physical one. If your kid is in so much pain and no one can help him/her would you pray to imaginary dude ppl call God to save him or would you do only good thing to relieve him/her from suffering?
    Hey, kid. I'll be banned in like 5 minutes. Put all your sperg responses into one post. Stop single responding. I'll cover them all at once if your tard brain is able to do this in a non-dipshit fashion. If you want actual responses, stop being a faggot and get organized.

<bip bip bip bip> thanks.

also delete the last cringey response above this one. no one is going to see that and be like, "whoa so badass". it's super lame looking and it's just going to get you an infraction or worse since it's a personal threat. i already got your cringey point about you not liking me.

Infracted - Flaming
    Last edited by Jester Joe; 2019-06-05 at 03:24 PM.