Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowmatrix View Post
    I checked out the comments for that story, didn't take long for politics to come up followed by people pretending they had the answers that would have kept her alive.
    you mean like pretend time prayer?

Quote Originally Posted by Cannibalus View Post
    How the hell did she get raped 3 times???
    So wait you had sex only once? I feel sorry for you...

For christs sake, this was not an assisted suicide.

It was a 'normal' suicide, and not her first attempt. The only difference this time is that she was not forcibly committed and force fed this time.

As far as suicides go, I have to admire her. She didn't try and hang or cut herself traumatizing the person that would inevitably find her. She didn't jump in front of a train traumatizing the operator and countless passengers. She chose to stop eating and drinking and peacefully passed.

I don't think anyone here has a right to judge her for that one way or the other. It's her life and she was old enough to realize the consequences of her actions.

The only ridiculous thing that happened is that she was refused electro shock therapy, which has been succesful in such cases, because she was too young. Whoever made that decision regarding a patient known to have attempted several suicides was a complete moron.

I'm tampted to call out Fox for spreading actually fake news. But it seems many international news outlets including much mre reputable ones than Fox, have jumped on tha bandwagon without fact checking.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    What do you mean how would they stop me? They wouldn't both fucking agree to god damn killing me you mongoloid. They'd help me do therapy through my triple rape extravaganza. Do you not understand how much better it is to just help people instead of being like, "Welp whatever yeah it's your body just kill yourself".

- - - Updated - - -

If you can't feel Uncle Sam's fist in your ass every year, you must be super poor.

- - - Updated - - -

You said "it's not for mental disorders, it's for anorexia". Anorexia is a mental disorder. Want me to quote you to make you look more dumb?
    If you want to out yourself as a sick fuck, we got easier ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    If you want to out yourself as a sick fuck, we got easier ways.
    Only you would know about that, sperg. Wait, wait, wait.... what are the easier ways of outing myself as a sick fuck that you know of?

I'm a sick fuck for trying to not let a doctor/mom sign off a kill order on a 17 year old, as the OP had sold this story? If that's sick to you, then you must be way deep...
    Last edited by LiiLoSNK; 2019-06-05 at 02:07 PM.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

Hey, kid. I'll be banned in like 5 minutes. Put all your sperg responses into one post. Stop single responding. I'll cover them all at once if your tard brain is able to do this in a non-dipshit fashion. If you want actual responses, stop being a faggot and get organized.

<bip bip bip bip> thanks.

also delete the last cringey response above this one. no one is going to see that and be like, "whoa so badass". it's super lame looking and it's just going to get you an infraction. i already got your cringey point about you not liking me.
    Kid, hahaha! And why should i do that, its so fucking hilarious to read what "bips" write, its so fucking amazing to read about how fucking clueless they are about to world they live in. Hey but I bet, like majority of American guys, you drive big car to hide the fact how much you lack in other parts.

Whats going to get me banned? Stating the fact that I would beat you or anyone who is mocking a girl who couldn't cope with her being raped 3 fucking times and has to make fun of that.

You are delusional and that's a fact.

Christ, this thread is proof to me about how fucked up and socially and mentally bankrupt a huge part of this forum is. I'll take the damn infraction if that's not nice to say, it honestly needs to be.

This wasn't legal euthanasia. She wouldn't eat or drink, and they didn't make her. That's drastically different from any definition of euthanasia and the article itself is disingenuous as hell for using a headline like that.
    Stop spreading this far-right bullshit and change the thread's title. There's so much shitty half-info spread on gen-OT that it should be ashamed of itself.

Second, if you can't understand the kind of mental trauma she's been through then kindly fuck right off with your assumptions about how irresponsible or stupid she was being. Yes, there are truly experiences that can kill you inside, even at a fairly young age. She didn't want to live anymore, and as tragic as this story is it's clear that if she was willing to subject herself to death by deprivation she was not acting like a reckless child. If you can't understand that feeling then you really don't have a right to comment on it.
    I'm not going to pretend to get into this teenage girl's brain, but if anything should be gathered from this it's not that she should've just sucked it up and gotten over it. It's a disturbing glimpse into how horrifically sexual assault can impact a growing mind. I see this as a delayed murder from the disgusting men who brought her down this mental path she never truly recovered from.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tankabbot View Post
    Yes, me and the hospital she contacted think that 17 is too young to make such a decision.
    And yet they allowed it. Thats the entire point of the article, that a Dutch hospital agreed, that a girl under specific circumstanses is allowed to starve herself to death.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Can we kill this asshole now?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    I support legal euthanasia. Wish it were legal here in the states. Instead we let our problems get bottled up and told they are inconsequential despite the same severity as this case and its just sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    Kid, hahaha! And why should i do that, its so fucking hilarious to read what "bips" write, its so fucking amazing to read about how fucking clueless they are about to world they live in. Hey but I bet, like majority of American guys, you drive big car to hide the fact how much you lack in other parts.

Whats going to get me banned? Stating the fact that I would beat you or anyone who is mocking a girl who couldn't cope with her being raped 3 fucking times and has to make fun of that.

You are delusional and that's a fact.
    I only know of 2 people that have been perma banned on these forums and they both made personal threats/suicidal threats. You've done it twice now. Just trying to help you lol i won't report either I wanna see where this goes.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsRainingMetal View Post
    RIP

What's known about the rapist? Links?
    You wanna go find then and teach them a lesson? Why is that important to you or to anyone else except her family now? Would it change anything, no it won't. And who knows, maybe they are long dead or in prison....

Lol so you're saying my doctors and mom should let me kill myself if I get brutally raped tomorrow?
    Why should anyone else have a say in whether or not you want to live?

7+ Year Old Account
    Out of curiosity, what's the proper age to determine whether or not someone is able to kill themselves, if family or doctors weren't involved?
    It depends. As with so many things, i would say that it should be more connected with the judgement of medical/physiological professional than what age a person has. But if things were really bad, like Huntington or extreme Schizophrenia, i would say as low as 15, but that is just a shot in the fog.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Quote Originally Posted by CynicalPenguin View Post
    Why should anyone else have a say in whether or not you want to live?
    Because they should let your brain develope fully before you're allowed to make that choice. Do what you want then.

Quote Originally Posted by freefolk View Post
    What has that cunt to do with this thread?

I only know of 2 people that have been perma banned on these forums and they both made personal threats/suicidal threats. You've done it twice now. Just trying to help you lol i won't report either I wanna see where this goes.
    No I never threatened you, I said what would i do to people like you ( well i guess you ) if your small brain can't wrap around the fact that you are mocking a girl who was raped 3 fucking times and couldn't cope with mental pain she that she had to end her life.

Also let me tell you what are forum rules for making fun of mentally disabled people or mentally sick.
    Last edited by markos82; 2019-06-05 at 02:18 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by freefolk View Post

What did he do?
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

Only you would know about that, sperg. Wait, wait, wait.... what are the easier ways of outing myself as a sick fuck that you know of?

I'm a sick fuck for trying to not let a doctor/mom sign off a kill order on a 17 year old, as the OP had sold this story? If that's sick to you, then you must be way deep...
    Except that's not what the initial post implied. What you are describing there is as if they decided to kill her without her consent...initial post did not even come close to paint it as a "kill order". No wonder you have been confusing since you didn't understand the initial post.

It all makes much more sense now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    What did he do?
    Went on a killing spree on a kid/teenager summer camp. Nordics worst terrorist action afaik.

Google breivik.
    Last edited by Kumorii; 2019-06-05 at 02:18 PM.

Because they should let your brain develope fully before you're allowed to make that choice. Do what you want then.
    But its ok to buy a rifle (some states in USA ) at the age of 14 and go to school and kill people but not being able to seek euthanasia after spending 6 years in metal pain because no one can help you isn't.