Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by DKjaigen View Post
    Those are statistics that you as a blue collar worker should not give a flying fuck about.
    Yeah, they should instead care about how the GoP keeps giving away shit to the rich while keeping down the poor.

Quote Originally Posted by breslin View Post
    America has always had problems and always overcome them, the absence of problems is not what defines greatness. Furthermore whining about Trump isn't solving anything, 99% of the major problems in this country existed before and after Obama, I don't see the UK protesting him.

- - - Updated - - -

What the fuck am I reading. GDP is a way more stable metric than the Stock Market. Holy shit.
    Know it's not the the only reason the market are unstable is because Trump is a moron. They weren't this bad during Obama presidency after the recession. Trump gdp numbers also aren't better than Obama when you remove the recession. He is an extension of Obama presidency but he promised better. Obama got more jobs as well.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    "The far-right activist (real name Stephen Yaxley-Lennon) was at Canterbury Crown Court on 8 May last year during the trial of four men for rape.

According to the judgment summary released on Wednesday, after the jury was sent out to deliberate, he was filming with commentary on the courtroom steps and inside the building, although not inside the courtroom.

He had intended to film the defendants, but the judge was made aware of what he was doing and sent them through another exit."

What a terrible person, he wanted to record the rapists and was thrown in jail for it.
    Why do you do nothing but lie?

Independent!

No just all protesters.

This was in 2018...

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/vi...mp-supporters/
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    Blimp???

Oh that balloon. That thing ain't a blimp. To say it's a blimp is disingenuous.
    Arguing semantics between a blimp and a balloon, to claim someone else is disingenuous... is hilarious! Even if no one else appreciates it... Well done!
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

What a terrible person, he wanted to record the rapists and was thrown in jail for it.
    Because he was told not to by a judge. To prevent the defense claiming jury tampering and forcing the court to let the rapists walk free. He is a terrible person because he used a rape case to improve his personal brand recognition.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler to Baby Sloths View Post
    Because he was told not to by a judge. To prevent the defense claiming jury tampering and forcing the court to let the rapists walk free. He is a terrible person because he used a rape case to improve his personal brand recognition.
    That is one interpretation of it. Not one most people would agree with but a interpretation.

Quote Originally Posted by ViolenceJackRespectsWomen View Post
    When did I say it wasn't?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grapemask View Post
    Balloon created to antagonize Trump and/or Trump supporters. Trump supporters so upset they try to stab the balloon. This is about as perfect as it gets.
    She isn't upset, did it for attention, you guys are giving her free advertising... why would she be upset, this is a boost for her.

Personally I like the float, cute chubby n funny, that n the year of the chicken trump float from previous year. Being insanely triggered is mostly a liberal sjw thing

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    She isn't upset, did it for attention, you guys are giving her free advertising... why would she be upset, this is a boost for her.

Personally I like the float, cute chubby n funny, that n the year of the chicken trump float from previous year. Being insanely triggered is mostly a liberal sjw thing
    It's too bad that this forum opposes memes, because I can think of about 10 gifs that would be a better response to this post than any words I could come up with.