Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ...
8
9
10
11
12
... LastLast
  1. #181
    Quote Originally Posted by vipers View Post
    Strange that none of the horde say anything in game when Sylvanas murders horde soldiers and his own people so no way scum like can continue as warchief
    They actualy say something. If you choose to rescue people during Siege of Lordaeron, they apologize for staying out of formation.

  2. #182
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    I think it's a really stupid idea to make opposite faction leaders destroy a racial capital and genocide their citizens. See?
    I think it's a really stupid idea to make opposite faction leaders destroy the only chance of immortality of entire race and be forgotten.
    When did that happen? Because nobody noticed? There was no vengeance for Teldrassil. Ever.
    When did vengeance for Taurajo happen? Never because Baine forbid.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by vipers View Post
    Strange that none of the horde say anything in game when Sylvanas murders horde soldiers and his own people so no way scum like can continue as warchief
    Because their lives don't matter on greater picture. You sacrifice a handful of soldiers to stop entire Alliance invasion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduin
    Our assault has been for nothing.
    I give my flesh and blood freely to the Warchief. I am the instrument of my Warchief's desire. I am a weapon of my Warchief's command.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread

  3. #183
    Warchief Maljinwo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Posts
    2,224
    Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post

    When did vengeance for Taurajo happen? Never because Baine forbid.
    The general responsible for Taurajo was killed by Horde adventurers along with many other Alliance soldiers, despite Baine's boner for humans.


    The one responsible for Teldrassil is still around
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

  4. #184
    Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    The one responsible for Teldrassil is still around
    And he will become a new warchief.
    I give my flesh and blood freely to the Warchief. I am the instrument of my Warchief's desire. I am a weapon of my Warchief's command.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread

  5. #185
    Sylvanas fanboys are the worst. It's like none of you played before Cata.... The forsaken intro when you make a damn forsaken has always been "We are using the horde" as a means to an end so Sylvanas can carry out her plan to turn everyone undead LOL. Blizzard isn't writing badly you guys are just not paying attention. This has been a LONG time coming

  6. #186
    Titan Zulkhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Posts
    13,634
    I would be fine if Sylvanas finds a way to rightfully remain alive.

    Warchief Sylvanas though? No, that shit has always been stupid, the sooner it ends the better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

  7. #187
    Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    When did vengeance for Taurajo happen? Never because Baine forbid.
    Yeah, a tiny camp where rogue soldiers disobeyed orders to attack with gaps for escape is totally the same as the warchief ordering a population center burned down.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    The general responsible for Taurajo was killed by Horde adventurers along with many other Alliance soldiers, despite Baine's boner for humans.
    Shh, you're disrupting the narrative!
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    I'll buy an Anduin shirt if Delaryn doesn't end up betraying Sylvanas by the end of the expansion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."

  8. #188
    Quote Originally Posted by HoodKazekage View Post
    Sylvanas fanboys are the worst. It's like none of you played before Cata.... The forsaken intro when you make a damn forsaken has always been "We are using the horde" as a means to an end so Sylvanas can carry out her plan to turn everyone undead LOL. Blizzard isn't writing badly you guys are just not paying attention. This has been a LONG time coming
    There is no proof that Sylvanas wants to turn everyone undead. Moreover, she wouldn't need any corpses for her people if some idiot didn't attack her in Stormheim.

    Didn't you post this some time ago.
    I give my flesh and blood freely to the Warchief. I am the instrument of my Warchief's desire. I am a weapon of my Warchief's command.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread

  9. #189
    Scarab Lord Maxrokur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Zuldazar
    Posts
    4,792
    Let's be real, the writers screw up with making her warchief to only dethrone her 1 expansion later and with the previous expansion she did nothing and most of the defense she and Anduin did with their territories are just token mention that can easily be retconed since the guys who tells this are dumbasess pieces of Sh#t and booklickers.

    I just hope after bfa the entire team with afrasiabi are fired and the new guys are forbidden to make another faction war and civil war with the horde faction. The alliance has the excellent opportunity with Yrel being the harsh hand they need and to kick out some arcs, people starting to realize the humans doesn't give a damm about their allies and will only call for heads to roll out if the war reached to their doorstep and we can get rid of the already massive cast of human characters and leave the few one to develop better(killing Keshan and the Indiana Jones parody would be a good move from blizzard)
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

  10. #190
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    Let's be real, the writers screw up with making her warchief to only dethrone her 1 expansion later and with the previous expansion she did nothing and most of the defense she and Anduin did with their territories are just token mention that can easily be retconed since the guys who tells this are dumbasess pieces of Sh#t and booklickers.

    I just hope after bfa the entire team with afrasiabi are fired and the new guys are forbidden to make another faction war and civil war with the horde faction. The alliance has the excellent opportunity with Yrel being the harsh hand they need and to kick out some arcs, people starting to realize the humans doesn't give a damm about their allies and will only call for heads to roll out if the war reached to their doorstep and we can get rid of the already massive cast of human characters and leave the few one to develop better(killing Keshan and the Indiana Jones parody would be a good move from blizzard)
    At this point I would be happy if orcs and humans were erased out of existence for an expansion or two.
    I give my flesh and blood freely to the Warchief. I am the instrument of my Warchief's desire. I am a weapon of my Warchief's command.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread

  11. #191
    Rightfully? Because of how the Horde works, yes. The only legal way for Sylvanas to lose the right to remain Warchief is for her to step down.


    Quote Originally Posted by HoodKazekage View Post
    Sylvanas fanboys are the worst. It's like none of you played before Cata.... The forsaken intro when you make a damn forsaken has always been "We are using the horde" as a means to an end so Sylvanas can carry out her plan to turn everyone undead LOL. Blizzard isn't writing badly you guys are just not paying attention. This has been a LONG time coming
    Given how no such thing actually happens in the post-Cata Forsaken intro, it would have been kinda hard for people to pay attention to that


    Quote Originally Posted by Feanoro View Post
    Yeah, a tiny camp where rogue soldiers disobeyed orders to attack with gaps for escape is totally the same as the warchief ordering a population center burned down.
    They didn't disobey orders to attack... The people disobeying the orders were the ones who looted Taurajo after the attack. The attack itself was led by highest-ranking Alliance officer in the region. Can you at least know your own side's quests?


    Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    At this point I would be happy if orcs and humans were erased out of existence for an expansion or two.
    Even if the writers did write them out, they wouldn't be able to stop themselves for more than a patch. And then they'd pull yet another GoT moment when Dothraki Orcs and humans were almost wiped out in one episode patch only for us to learn in the very next one that half of them survived.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Slant is an extremist, willing to sacrifice the lives of everyone to keep his wet dream of the EU alive.
    You shouldn't support people like him, it's like supporting ISIS.

  12. #192
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Rightfully? Because of how the Horde works, yes. The only legal way for Sylvanas to lose the right to remain Warchief is for her to step down.
    Or lose Mak'gora.
    Given how no such thing actually happens in the post-Cata Forsaken intro, it would have been kinda hard for people to pay attention to that
    Also there is difference between using the Horde, which is normal in political alliances, and going to kill everyone.
    Even if the writers did write them out, they wouldn't be able to stop themselves for more than a patch. And then they'd pull yet another GoT moment when Dothraki Orcs and humans were almost wiped out in one episode patch only for us to learn in the very next one that half of them survived.
    I didn't say that they have to write them out in some logical way. Just pretend they don't exist, like dwarves.
    I give my flesh and blood freely to the Warchief. I am the instrument of my Warchief's desire. I am a weapon of my Warchief's command.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread

  13. #193
    Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    Or lose Mak'gora.
    Well, there's that but unless Blizzard deliberately makes Sylvanas gargle on the idiot ball (which, admittedly, they always make her do whenever she's fighting someone), no one in the Horde can realistically win against her.


    Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    I didn't say that they have to write them out in some logical way. Just pretend they don't exist, like dwarves.
    In that case their inability to stop themselves would be even stronger.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Slant is an extremist, willing to sacrifice the lives of everyone to keep his wet dream of the EU alive.
    You shouldn't support people like him, it's like supporting ISIS.

  14. #194
    What if Thrall challenges Sylvanas to a Mak'gora, and loses? Wouldn't Sylvanas be the "rightful" warchief?

    The war between the Alliance and Horde would stay hot, but Blizzard might want that for a few expansions (rather than restarting it every other one).

  15. #195
    Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    I think it's a really stupid idea to make opposite faction leaders destroy the only chance of immortality of entire race and be forgotten.

    When did vengeance for Taurajo happen? Never because Baine forbid.
    Bohoo, you got to destroy Theramore along with the leader of the Kirin Tor. Is that not good enough for you? You also got to destroy Southshore and got Hillsbrad. What has the Horde done with these fertile lands? Yeah nothing. You also got Aszhara uncontested by the nelves. What have has the Horde done with that? Nothing.

    Stop crying.

  16. #196
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Well, there's that but unless Blizzard deliberately makes Sylvanas gargle on the idiot ball (which, admittedly, they always make her do whenever she's fighting someone), no one in the Horde can realistically win against her.
    You are joking, right? Since becoming Warchief Sylvanas fought 1vs1 exactly two times:
    1) Genn, a ~100 year old Human who was NEVER known to be a great fighter. Sure, the curse makes him stronger, but he is nowhere near anything special in terms of power. He even goes down in the Lordaeron cinematic from one random Chain-Lightning-Jump by a lvl10 NPC!
    2) Malfurion, who admittedly is one of the most powerful characters on Azeroth, BUT he stood there in caster form casting nothing but Wrath. If you ever fought a druid as a hunter, you would know they only do this to taunt you and you SHOULD win.

    Both times she lost. Isn't the Horde famous for having the best and stongest Warriors on Azeroth? Isn't that what they claim all the time? Seeing how Genn fared against her i would argue every mid-level warrior should be able to beat her into a puddle. Let alone really outstanding ones like Saurfang. Yes, Saurfang lost to Malfurion, too, but at least he did not let him stand there casting Wrath at him.

    ---

    But i totally agree with you on one thing: If Blizzard ever tells how Sylvanas goes into a Mak'gora without having Nathanos shot her oppenent in the back as soon as the fight starts i would be gravely disappointed. Sylvanas is supposed to be a cunning, shady, undead Elf. Not an Orc Warrior. She should NEVER fight an open 1on1. Never. Not even when she is confident to win. She should ALWAYS have a Plan B.
    Last edited by Nathasil; 2019-06-10 at 08:52 PM.

  17. #197
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    Bohoo, you got to destroy Theramore along with the leader of the Kirin Tor. Is that not good enough for you? You also got to destroy Southshore and got Hillsbrad. What has the Horde done with these fertile lands? Yeah nothing. You also got Aszhara uncontested by the nelves. What have has the Horde done with that? Nothing.

    Stop crying.
    You do realize the Horde got those zones only because Blizzard was fixing a zone imbalance between the factions that existed prior to Cata and favored the Alliance, right? So they really don't work as examples to use in a comeback here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Slant is an extremist, willing to sacrifice the lives of everyone to keep his wet dream of the EU alive.
    You shouldn't support people like him, it's like supporting ISIS.

  18. #198
    Scarab Lord Maxrokur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Zuldazar
    Posts
    4,792
    Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    At this point I would be happy if orcs and humans were erased out of existence for an expansion or two.
    Hope so, maybe that is why I have a soft spot for WoD, BC, Legion and some parts of MoP because humans and orcs were sidelined and we saw more about the others races. I still hope Stormwind and Orgrimmar get their own invasion of Quel'thalas treatment where an enemy defeats the factions and burn down the capital with most of the humans and a good portion of the orcs are killed. However I have to say guys like Cromush and Rogers diserve to live and recreate a truly orcish city and rogers a real kingdome and not some disney parody city
    Last edited by Maxrokur; 2019-06-10 at 09:05 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

  19. #199
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    Bohoo, you got to destroy Theramore along with the leader of the Kirin Tor. Is that not good enough for you? You also got to destroy Southshore and got Hillsbrad. What has the Horde done with these fertile lands? Yeah nothing. You also got Aszhara uncontested by the nelves. What have has the Horde done with that? Nothing.

    Stop crying.
    Some Hordies take it a bit too seriously and won't be happy until Blizz deletes Alliance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    I'll buy an Anduin shirt if Delaryn doesn't end up betraying Sylvanas by the end of the expansion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."

  20. #200
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathasil View Post
    You are joking, right? Since becoming Warchief Sylvanas fought 1vs1 exactly two times:
    1) Genn, a ~100 year old Human who was NEVER known to be a great fighter. Sure, the curse makes him stronger, but he is nowhere near anything special in terms of power. He even goes down in the Lordaeron cinematic from one random Chain-Lightning-Jump by a lvl10 NPC!
    2) Malfurion, who admittedly is one of the most powerful characters on Azeroth, BUT he stood there in caster form casting nothing but Wrath. If you ever fought a druid as a hunter, you would know they only do this to taunt you and you SHOULD win.

    Both times she lost. Isn't the Horde famous for having the best and stongest Warriors on Azeroth? Isn't that what they claim all the time? Seeing how Genn fared against her i would argue every mid-level warrior should be able to beat her into a puddle. Let alone really outstanding ones like Saurfang. Yes, Saurfang lost to Malfurion, too, but at least he did not let him stand there casting Wrath at him.
    Sylvanas is capable of slaughtering non-spellcaster enemies, as shown in cinematic trailer and comics. If not for Genn's plot armor(and maybe the fact that she wanted not to break her lanthern) she would rip him apart.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    Bohoo, you got to destroy Theramore along with the leader of the Kirin Tor. Is that not good enough for you? You also got to destroy Southshore and got Hillsbrad. What has the Horde done with these fertile lands? Yeah nothing. You also got Aszhara uncontested by the nelves. What have has the Horde done with that? Nothing.
    Tauren didn't get anything.
    Stop crying.
    It is you who cries about Tyrande not getting her vengeance.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    Hope so, maybe that is why I have a soft spot for WoD, BC, Legion and some parts of MoP because humans and orcs were sidelined and we saw more about the others races. I still hope Stormwind and Orgrimmar get their own invasion of Quel'thalas treatment where an enemy defeats the factions and burn down the capital with most of the humans and a good portion of the orcs are killed. However I have to say guys like Cromush and Rogers diserve to live and recreate a truly orcish city and rogers a real kingdome and not some disney parody city
    If only they destroyed these two cities. They don't even have to give us new cities. We have Zuldazar and Ironforge.
    I give my flesh and blood freely to the Warchief. I am the instrument of my Warchief's desire. I am a weapon of my Warchief's command.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •