Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Avskildhet View Post
    That's the age of consent in some countries.
    You're welcome to count, but I'm willing to bet over half is 16+

http://worldpopulationreview.com/cou...ge-of-consent/

In which case my original statement of "most of the world" still applies.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    Wikipedia breaks it up by continent which is annoying and not every page has a nice little image to screenshot.

Asia

http://worldpopulationreview.com/cou...ge-of-consent/ has a nice little list though, too long to screenshot
    lol literally just posted that same link before reading your post. After looking over it briefly I stand by my statement in that quote.
    I have a fan. Seems he was permabanned.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    You're welcome to count, but I'm willing to bet over half is 16+

In which case my original statement of "most of the world" still applies.
    You only said:

age of consent and up
    So, 13 year olds with 40 year olds then in those countries?

You only said:

If a person is legally able to consent to sex. The age of their partner does not matter imo.

If a person is legally able to consent to sex. The age of their partner does not matter imo.
    So 13 year olds with 40 year olds is fine? Even according to your list linked, 40 year old with 11 year old is fine?

So 13 year olds with 40 year olds is fine? Even according to your list linked, 40 year old with 11 year old is fine?
    Did you not read what you quoted?

Did you not read what you quoted?
    Yes. So you think pedophilia is fine

I'm just a guy behind a desk, so it's not like what I think matters but I try to stay out of other countries business. I wasn't raised there, I don't know their traditions, customs or history. I would just be looking at their laws through a United States raised lens and deciding if it's right or wrong.
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -updated 2/8/2019

Yes. So you think pedophilia is fine
    No I don't. Pretty sure I already stated my comment was based on the fact that most of the world is 16+ You are the one focusing on younger than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ya Boy Kirk View Post
    Under 18 with under 18.

Over 18 with over 18.
    So like, a 17 year old can date a 16 year old but when she turns 18 she has to break up with him?
    Quote Originally Posted by Metallourlante View Post
    It's not supposed to be fun, we are not in 2009. It's supposed to be frustrating and keep you hooked longer.

16+ which is the average/lowest minimum age of consent in the US(that I'm aware of). Anything younger than that imo might aswell be a considered a child as they're not done developing.

Countries like Mexico and the middle east are disgusting with their younger ages of consent.
    Last edited by MikeBogina; 2019-06-06 at 02:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    So like, a 17 year old can date a 16 year old but when she turns 18 she has to break up with him?
    "The Florida Romeo & Juliet Law passed in 2007 is designed to protect individuals from the sex offender list. The victim in the case must be between 14 and 17, a willing participant in the sexual activity and no more than four years younger than the offender. The offense must be the only sex crime on the offender's record.This law does not make it legal to have sexual relations with minors, but merely stops the accused from being held out as a sex offender in society."

https://definitions.uslegal.com/r/romeo-and-juliet-law/
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -updated 2/8/2019

No I don't. Pretty sure I already stated my comment was based on the fact that most of the world is 16+ You are the one focusing on younger than that.
    This is what you said:

age of consent and up
    Age of consent in Nigeria is 11.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    Countries like Mexico and the middle east are disgusting with their younger ages of consent.
    You should edit your post to say "other countries", unless you're intentionally excluding white countries then you can ignore me

Half the man's age+7 is the usual socially acceptable range, but my wife and I have a penchant for college girls so who really gives a fuck what society thinks?
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by Avskildhet
    My stepfather has gotten weird looks when we've been shopping without my mother.
    I can imagine. I hear my share here from expats and tourists, although my favorite has to be drunken Chinese guys who walk face first into a situation. Women from Shanghai are famous for their horrible tempers, and it may get worse out in Jiangsu.

I was out with a couple of friends, never dated either of them, and we were just minding our business while shopping. Old guy well into his cups had to pronounce loudly on the impropriety of one foreign guy out with two Chinese women at the same time. Oops. I'd give money to know what the Jiangsu girl said. She wasn't particularly loud, but he crawled under a car to escape and she got applause from the crowd that gathered. The rest of the shopping trip had us all randomly breaking out laughing over it.
    "No one -- however smart, however well-educated, however experienced -- is the suppository of all wisdom"

Quote Originally Posted by Katie N
    Wtf? No weapons? xD What is this? Restricted training environment?
    Commenting on "anything goes" for martial arts and self defense

The Unstoppable Force breadisfunny's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    Girl I'm seeing now is 19. I'm 37. We're actually doing really well. I just need to get her into some better musical tastes.
    me i avoid young women like the plague. too immature and flighty for my tastes. and they tend to be quite shallow from what i've noticed.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by The One Percent View Post
    Half the man's age+7 is the usual socially acceptable range, but my wife and I have a penchant for college girls so who really gives a fuck what society thinks?
    I have a thing for women 40+, don't know why (I'm 33). But it's more than just the age, if she's 40+ but doesn't look it it's a nogo.

The Unstoppable Force breadisfunny's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    16+ which is minimum age of consent in the US(that I'm aware of). Anything younger than that imo might aswell be a considered a child as they're not done developing.

wisconsin is 18 for consent and our state has pretty harsh prison times for sex offenses.
    we also DON'T HAVE ROMEO AND JULIET LAWS.
    Last edited by breadisfunny; 2019-06-06 at 02:32 AM.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

This is what you said:
    Then this happened......

So you think it's fine for a 40 year old to date a 13 year old?
    Didn't know age of consent was 13? Last I knew it was 16+ in most of the world.
    It's like you are too stupid to read more than 5 words.

Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    You should edit your post to say "other countries", unless you're intentionally excluding white countries then you can ignore me

Mexico has areas that have ages of consent as low 12.

Some places in the Middle East marry girls as young as 8 years old.

Not excluding "white" countries, but the worst that I have seen/heard of age wise is those 2 areas, but I'm sure there's just as bad in other places.