Thread: June 8th Teaser

June 8th Teaser

June 8th Teaser
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker)

Orphea and Valla skins, propably Neostormwind. Maybe Valla rework. I hope we will see Tassadar on tomorrow teaser.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

10+ Year Old Account
    It is just me? Or it is like Evangelion / Gundam alike thing?

Looks like something that I won't log in to check out

7+ Year Old Account
    More female heroes that makes me even happier... Ysera Sylvanas and Jaina will always still be my top 3.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Valla already has enough skins. There are plenty of heroes who barely have any.

10+ Year Old Account
    yay more NOT LUNARA,ALEXSTRASZA,WHITEMANE SKINS.
    also no new summer skins wtf?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    More female heroes that makes me even happier... Ysera Sylvanas and Jaina will always still be my top 3.
    you mean alexstrasza....
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Snorri View Post
    Valla already has enough skins. There are plenty of heroes who barely have any.
    Fucking Vol'jin hasn't gotten a single permanently available skin since his release. And on top of that, he was the first (or one of the first?) heroes to only get one skin on release instead of two. His only permanent skins are the fugly diamond/rock thing and his old level 10 skin.

But it's pretty obvious that at this point in the game's life, only the most popular heroes will get skins as the safest financial investments.
    Last edited by therealstegblob; 2019-06-08 at 10:58 PM.

So, let the summer event begin! Curious about theme. Neo-Stormwind again?

Quote Originally Posted by therealstegblob View Post
    Fucking Vol'jin hasn't gotten a single permanently available skin since his release.
    I assume you mean fucking Zul'jin since fucking Vol'jin isn't in game at all, heh. Ragnaros is in the same boat though. Actually, Rag is even worse off-he hasn't gotten even a limited time skin since his release, and he's been around even longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    I assume you mean fucking Zul'jin since fucking Vol'jin isn't in game at all, heh. Ragnaros is in the same boat though. Actually, Rag is even worse off-he hasn't gotten even a limited time skin since his release, and he's been around even longer.
    Zol'jin, Vul'jin, whatever.

And yeah I forgot about Ragnaros lol. He only ever got the baby skin and nothing else ever again, didn't he?

*cries in Lost Vikings*

Zol'jin, Vul'jin, whatever.

And yeah I forgot about Ragnaros lol. He only ever got the baby skin and nothing else ever again, didn't he?
    Unfortunate for Ragnaros indeed. He could have the other elemental lords, neputlon or Al'akir and have his abilities reflect their elements. Or his HS card Lightlord would be fun to see.

Fucking Vol'jin hasn't gotten a single permanently available skin since his release. And on top of that, he was the first (or one of the first?) heroes to only get one skin on release instead of two. His only permanent skins are the fugly diamond/rock thing and his old level 10 skin.

But it's pretty obvious that at this point in the game's life, only the most popular heroes will get skins as the safest financial investments.
    Poor Vol'jin didn't even get his base skin.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Yep, Lil' Raggy is still the only skin he has, no Lunar Fest, no Halloween or Christmas or Lunar Fest, nothing.

Correction: On image is a character AND her outfit, so on first image we have Valla only (she didn't looked like Orphea without her coffin anyway).
    Last edited by skorpio; 2019-06-09 at 05:22 PM.