Page 1 of 2
LastLast

If you didn't liked BFA, you probably won't like 8.2

I would love to be excited by that patch, but honestly the more I see what's coming the less I am. What we are going to have is:

Nothing but an Argus like Area with a buch of quests and mobs to annihilate, we will crush trough everyting within a very low amount of time and the rest of the quests will be time gated because it's the only way Blizzard found to makes shit takes some times in this game. And ofc we will have to comeback to theses area to farm some stupid AP quests endlessly, just like we a re doing since Legion

New Neck Spells/Procs that are nothing but interesting. I tried the upcoming bosses for the next raid on the PTR and with I put my hands on theses new traits and honestly there is nothing interesting or funny about them. The class specific ones are basicaly a proc of your major cooldown or a already existing PVP talent. The rests (common to everybody) are just a bunch of procs or on use burst cooldown but they don't have any identity and they are good/bad depending on how your spec is working. They feels very blend and the lack of Identity to the class/spec just doesn't feels good at all, it's like I'm using a trinket or something but not a spell.

There is actually way more procs that I was expecting in the new neck traits and it's actually anoying af, especially when considering that BFA is already completely overwhelmed by stats, damage and defensives procs. It's a nightmare to deal with all theses procs when you care about your character beacuse it feels like I loosed control of my character.

And shit that's already it, there is also a new dungeon/raid but that's expected with every patch and it's probably going to be good as usual.

TLDR: If you didn't liked BFA, you are not going to like 8.2. If you liked BFA, it's just more of it.

cya

5+ Year Old Account
    So take a break walk away from a game that bores you. So many other games or hobbies to do. Not speaking about you specifically just in general to all.

Good thing there is Classic and a lot of alternatives to play then

Quote Originally Posted by Brewshine View Post
    So take a break walk away from a game that bores you. So many other games or hobbies to do. Not speaking about you specifically just in general to all.
    That's 100% what I'm planning to do

So basically if you dont like WoW you wont like WoW? More shocking news?

10+ Year Old Account
    I have to say, you don't think a proc of your classes major ability CD/ A PvP talent isn't interesting?

What, do you want your rotation to be WotLK Feral style?
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by omegalulz View Post
    That's 100% what I'm planning to do
    But god forbid you just do that instead of throwing a temper tantrum on the way out like a whiny child. The rest of us adults will wait till patch, see how it is and decide from there.

And fly around with a cool mechabird we get for unlocking flying
    Never believe you have seen the peak of human stupidity and ignorance, or you will constantly be surprised by the new levels the reach almost every day

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    I have to say, you don't think a proc of your classes major ability CD/ A PvP talent isn't interesting?

What, do you want your rotation to be WotLK Feral style?
    No it's not interesting. Actually some class specific azerite traits are already doing this: Unbridled Ferocity for Fury Warriors procs Recklessness, the main cooldown, randomly. Balances druids have a trait that proc incarn after caster 9 starsurges. So this is basicaly more of the exact same shit I already have and I'm suposed to be excited by that ? Procs will always be less interesting than on use CD/trinkets just because you don't have control over it, if you are doing progress on a boss and you needs to burn a priority target at x time during the encounter there is going to be a difference between player 1 who know that and manage his cooldowns and player 2 who just press shit on cooldown and stack damage procs on his gear because he don't want to bother thinking or min/maxing

So not only it's fucking lazy and lame design from a gameplay pov, but it just adds more randomness that what we already have.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    So basically if you dont like WoW you wont like WoW? More shocking news?
    Sure dude WoW has always been in such a bad state and nobody is waiting for significant changes to occur with 8.2, nothing is happening, keep walking.
    Last edited by omegalulz; 2019-06-06 at 04:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorbalt View Post
    But god forbid you just do that instead of throwing a temper tantrum on the way out like a whiny child. The rest of us adults will wait till patch, see how it is and decide from there.

And fly around with a cool mechabird we get for unlocking flying
    Give feedback on why he do no enyojs game is not being whiny. You just hate fact that your game what you play gets negattive feedback becouse it shows that game you enyoj isnt actualy fun for many players.

"Hey guis, if you don't enjoy playing this gaem, you probs won't enjoy playing it when there's new stuff added to this gaem".

Color me shocked.

Similarly, anyone that's enjoying WoW will enjoy 8.2. Guess who's the target audience? These forums will continue to pretend that nobody likes the game, and the game will prove them wrong still 10 years from now.

Quote Originally Posted by Elias01 View Post
    Give feedback on why he do no enyojs game is not being whiny. You just hate fact that your game what you play gets negattive feedback becouse it shows that game you enyoj isnt actualy fun for many players.
    "Stop liking things I don't like!"

If I get bored I just unsub until there's more stuff to do or friends to play with. Just normality now

Sure dude WoW has always been in such a bad state and nobody is waiting for significant changes to occur with 8.2, nothing is happening, keep walking.
    According to forums WoW is in bad state since atleast Cata (for some people since TBC) and... surprise probably will be in bad state in next expanasion too. So whats the purpose of this thread?
    I dont get you guys, you either enjoy the game and play it or dont and dont play it. Im playing since late Vanilla, sometimes it bored me so I took brakes, tried different games and activities. Then I again started play because I liked the changes and additions. If it will be boring for me guess what? I will again stop play. Should I also make then forum thread so everyone in the world can know that Mamut dont like WoW anymore and stopped playing?

well they dont make the game to please the crybabies since they will cry no matter what and it is bad design to try to please those that can never be pleased

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    So it’s just like almost every other patch? Why would any one be surprised?

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    "Hey guis, if you don't enjoy playing this gaem, you probs won't enjoy playing it when there's new stuff added to this gaem".

Color me shocked.

Similarly, anyone that's enjoying WoW will enjoy 8.2. Guess who's the target audience? These forums will continue to pretend that nobody likes the game, and the game will prove them wrong still 10 years from now.
    Wtf are you taking about ? It doesn't make any sense. It feels like people on this forum are just saying the same stupid shit on repeat without never rereading themselves

I enjoyed Legion and hated BFA, do you realise that WoW is a 15yo game that is changing a lot with the time ? Same reason people wants to play Classic and hates BFA ? You guys are acting like Wow has always been and will always be a long calm river. Get fucking real.

yall don't even bother answering me since you are not even talking about the game, pepegas paying every month to fly on a stupid mount and do battle pets

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    According to forums WoW is in bad state since atleast Cata (for some people since TBC) and... surprise probably will be in bad state in next expanasion too. So whats the purpose of this thread?
    I dont get you guys, you either enjoy the game and play it or dont and dont play it. Im playing since late Vanilla, sometimes it bored me so I took brakes, tried different games and activities. Then I again started play because I liked the changes and additions. If it will be boring for me guess what? I will again stop play. Should I also make then forum thread so everyone in the world can know that Mamut dont like WoW anymore and stopped playing?
    Don't bother thinking too much

Quote Originally Posted by Brewshine View Post
    Unfortunately, the new hobby is the whine and complain about a game they no longer like.

I would love to be excited by that patch, but honestly the more I see what's coming the less I am. What we are going to have is:

Nothing but an Argus like Area with a buch of quests and mobs to annihilate, we will crush trough everyting within a very low amount of time and the rest of the quests will be time gated because it's the only way Blizzard found to makes shit takes some times in this game. And ofc we will have to comeback to theses area to farm some stupid AP quests endlessly, just like we a re doing since Legion

New Neck Spells/Procs that are nothing but interesting. I tried the upcoming bosses for the next raid on the PTR and with I put my hands on theses new traits and honestly there is nothing interesting or funny about them. The class specific ones are basicaly a proc of your major cooldown or a already existing PVP talent. The rests (common to everybody) are just a bunch of procs or on use burst cooldown but they don't have any identity and they are good/bad depending on how your spec is working. They feels very blend and the lack of Identity to the class/spec just doesn't feels good at all, it's like I'm using a trinket or something but not a spell.

There is actually way more procs that I was expecting in the new neck traits and it's actually anoying af, especially when considering that BFA is already completely overwhelmed by stats, damage and defensives procs. It's a nightmare to deal with all theses procs when you care about your character beacuse it feels like I loosed control of my character.

And shit that's already it, there is also a new dungeon/raid but that's expected with every patch and it's probably going to be good as usual.

TLDR: If you didn't liked BFA, you are not going to like 8.2. If you liked BFA, it's just more of it.

cya
    Have a nice break from BFA then, ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post

Color me shocked.

No you don't get it. Many people think that BfA is boring and are waiting for 8.2 to fix that. Spoiler: It won't fix anything if you don't enjoy the game overall.

Wtf are you taking about ? It doesn't make any sense. It feels like people on this forum are just saying the same stupid shit on repeat without never rereading themselves
    This perfectly sums up your thread.