Thread: Baldurs Gate 3

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
8
9
10
  1. #181
    Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    yeah, hope they put it on steam.

    wth is stadia even.....?
    Its on steam already, you can only wish list it atm.

  2. #182
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Already confirmed that it will be on PC. And stadia (a worldplay on stadium) is googles streaming service.
    Is it worldplay? I thought it was just plural (at least stadium is a Greek word and stadia is its plural).

  3. #183
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Is it worldplay? I thought it was just plural (at least stadium is a Greek word and stadia is its plural).
    Not sure how to express it otherwise that they seem to refer to their multiple server instances as stadia (stadiums, which is afaik way more common in English) after a cringe inducing reveal trailer. Would pun work better perhaps? Or is it just a "clever" idea? I don't really want to give them credit for picking the name, even in a sarcastic manner tbh.

  4. #184
    It was originally supposed to be called Google Arenas, but that name was already reserved for the bloodsport venues where they'll make us do slave fights after the global takeover.

  5. #185
    I guess the term Thunderdome was legally protected?

  6. #186
    Brewmaster Makabreska's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Orbis Terrarum
    Posts
    1,459
    Damn, so salty they didn't show anything. Last game during PC show, and all we got was info that we already had. If they didn't show any gameplay, I worry that the game may be faaaaar from finished.
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing...

  7. #187
    Will definitely be interested in playing this! I sucked so bad at the original games that I haven't played them in over 20 years. Maybe that will be something to look into wasting some time with until classic comes out.

    I assume one can sill purchase BG 1/2? Any suggestions on where to start off at??

  8. #188
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    What we need is sex mods.
    Exsqueeze me?

  9. #189
    Bloodsail Admiral clinophobia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Köln
    Posts
    1,017
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    I guess the term Thunderdome was legally protected?
    https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thunderdome
    Last edited by clinophobia; 2019-06-11 at 03:46 PM.

  10. #190
    Titan unholytestament's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    [Banned for inflammatory drive-by posting]
    Posts
    14,902
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhanzai View Post
    Will definitely be interested in playing this! I sucked so bad at the original games that I haven't played them in over 20 years. Maybe that will be something to look into wasting some time with until classic comes out.

    I assume one can sill purchase BG 1/2? Any suggestions on where to start off at??
    Unfortunately the originals are no longer available on digital distribution platforms, you are now forced to get the "enhanced" editions unless you want to search for physical copies.

    The enhanced editions are on sale for 75% off on GoG right now, so you might as well go there...
    https://www.gog.com/game/baldurs_gate_enhanced_edition
    https://www.gog.com/game/baldurs_gat...hanced_edition

  11. #191
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Unfortunately the originals are no longer available on digital distribution platforms, you are now forced to get the "enhanced" editions unless you want to search for physical copies.

    The enhanced editions are on sale for 75% off on GoG right now, so you might as well go there...
    https://www.gog.com/game/baldurs_gate_enhanced_edition
    https://www.gog.com/game/baldurs_gat...hanced_edition
    Thanks! Have you tried those and are they worth picking up?

  12. #192
    Brewmaster Makabreska's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Orbis Terrarum
    Posts
    1,459
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhanzai View Post
    Thanks! Have you tried those and are they worth picking up?
    They definitely are, if you have no problem with old school RPG games. These game are cult classic.
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing...

  13. #193
    Titan unholytestament's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    [Banned for inflammatory drive-by posting]
    Posts
    14,902
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhanzai View Post
    Thanks! Have you tried those and are they worth picking up?
    Even with all the questionable changes that Beamdog made they are still great games.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •