Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PuppetShowJustice View Post
    So, every time you see the mount you go out of your way to mount up on the same thing? That seems unbelievably petty.
    It... was just a joke man. OP seemed to be lowkey bragging and all, figured I'd join in on the fun.
    Subarashii chin chin mono
    Kintama no kami aru

Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    Myrmidon's head is so Rare 0 exist.

Must be some secret flying Naga Head
    Genuinely, I only clicked the thread because I thought "wow they've added some kind of myrmidons head as a mount, how the fuck does that even work?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by rayvio View Post
    to be fair I think we only know of Arthas, Kalec and possibly Kaelthas as having had Jaina as a mount
    Quoted because this is an under-rated comment that deserves attention!

Thrall had a chance too, but he went for some Orc chick that no one likes instead.

Quote Originally Posted by rayvio View Post
    to be fair I think we only know of Arthas, Kalec and possibly Kaelthas as having had Jaina as a mount
    nah never kaelthas, just arthas and kalec, kaelthas and jaina literally never sharedd anything. i dont think jaina even knew kaelthas was every interested.

also only arthas was confirmed to have jaina as a mount, but unless they make a book about her and kalec i doubt we will get any info on that.

Let the 40 year old who lives in his mom's basement have his fun.

Nah Jaina is easy, just ask arthas he got a lot of rides with that mount.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    WoW is not dead no matter how many times you hipsters claim it is.
    That’s your opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Philomene View Post
    That’s your opinion
    I mean something being dead is not opinion its fact.

wow very much is alive, its not allowed on the cart yet.
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2019-06-07 at 09:29 PM.

We’re talking about a game so yes you can pretend cs 1.6 isn’t a dead game because ppl are still running servers yet it’s basically dead as no one is playing it and it’s popularity isn’t even remotely growing, like retail wow actually. you can be happy with the game and find it really active, that’s not my pov.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    The glacial tidestorm is a 100% droprate mount; over the course of the next few months I'd surmise that it becomes far less rare, and will become farmable in the next expansion.

Of the still obtainable mounts, I'd estimate that the heavenly onyx cloud serpent is perhaps the most rare; I recall an infographic released by blizzard for one of their anniversaries a little while back that said as much.
    don't they stay 100% til end of the expac? I think someone said that was the case for the Gul'dan Mythic mount? I could be wrong though, probably am

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    That settles also the rarity of Jainia vs Mimiron, I guess
    well it's a mount that has been a drop for a short while vs a mount that has been in the game for a decade. a much better test would be the Jaina mount vs the Argus mount

Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Me and Jeff K, have a bit of an argument going on, and we need help.

In the opinion of this forum, right now which is more rare, the Myrmidon's Head, or the Jaina Mount....

I won't say who has what, but I will post the most majestic picture in the history of this great forum. .....

How much gold did you spend OP?

- - - Updated - - -

That post had 0 to do with me getting banned, it was directed at the fact people do get banned selling the mount when others make money and profit from putting on tournaments.

I didn't buy any mount, we completed old content MONTHS after it was cleared.

I'm still happy to have a mount you never will

- - - Updated - - -

Actually being able to trigger nerds who though I meant Jeff Kaplin, was a happy surprise, Jeff K is an actual boomkin in my guild who has the head and we argued over which was more rare.

Added bonus I learned about the mount website!

The more you know
    Considering you're not even spelling his name correctly, I'm gonna call bullshit.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TrollHunter3000 View Post

Considering you're not even spelling his name correctly, I'm gonna call bullshit.
    dude can't even spell Mimiron's Head properly......

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Genuinely, I only clicked the thread because I thought "wow they've added some kind of myrmidons head as a mount, how the fuck does that even work?"
    Same here.

Disappointed!

Quote Originally Posted by Philomene View Post
    That’s your opinion
    Not opinion. Fact. They are still putting out patches and expansions while many people still play the game meaning the game is still profitable. That automatically means the game is not dead. But thank you for playing anyway.

Besides missspelling the ulduar mount, obviously it's been around for ages. It will be a while until the jaina mount has caught up with it. Not to mention that even if you buy a run, you only get a single mount per raid of 20 once a week and there aren't that many mythic groups that can still be arsed to run jaina anyway.

And while I like the Jaina mount, I kinda also hate how it just ends into a pointy cone at the bottom. Looks kinda weird.

Edit: Also keep your ERP to yourself, we don't need to know what you call your wank-hand. Blizz could just run a DB script to tell you.
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2019-06-08 at 01:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RushRush View Post
    It... was just a joke man. OP seemed to be lowkey bragging and all, figured I'd join in on the fun.
    Genuine wasn't low key bragging, I was happy my guild that is months behind killed a boss and by chance I got the first mount. In an argument with another guild mate we wondered who's mount was more rare.

I made a post about a WoW related topic on a WoW forum and some people got mad because they will never have the mount. Which I understand, I'd be sad too. My guild will only kill her once, so I was lucky.

The picture is pure pride. I won't be held back by people being bum hurt.

Genuine wasn't low key bragging, I was happy my guild that is months behind killed a boss and by chance I got the first mount. In an argument with another guild mate we wondered who's mount was more rare.

I made a post about a WoW related topic on a WoW forum and some people got mad because they will never have the mount. Which I understand, I'd be sad too. My guild will only kill her once, so I was lucky.

"I won't say who has what, but I will post the most majestic picture in the history of this great forum. ....."
    "Made a bet with Jeff K" When literally why woudl you ever name your friend Jeff K when no one knows your fucking friend. Obvious you were trying to pretend this was jeff kap
    "Actually being able to trigger nerds who though I meant Jeff Kaplin" yeah no, none of us know yur guild mate jeff K
    "I'm still happy to have a mount you never will "
    nah man... nah, you made this blog post to brag, its painfully obvious.
    while were bragging, go check out some of my youtube videos, even asmongold likes them!

10+ Year Old Account

Yeah.. sure man.

So hows Jeff K doing? You two tight? Good friends and all?
    Subarashii chin chin mono
    Kintama no kami aru

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    Not opinion. Fact. They are still putting out patches and expansions while many people still play the game meaning the game is still profitable. That automatically means the game is not dead. But thank you for playing anyway.
    whatever floats your boat

Quote Originally Posted by RushRush View Post
    Yeah.. sure man.

So hows Jeff K doing? You two tight? Good friends and all?
    Read thread, I didn't even mean Jeff Kaplin (sp?) I meant Jeff K the guy in my guild, who I was HAVING THE ARGUMENT with.... Can't help random nerds connect one name to someone I didn't even think of

I get you're mad because you won't ever have this mount, you'll never be in a guild that kills Mythic anything, but don't hate on the post, stay on topic and stop trolling.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    "I won't say who has what, but I will post the most majestic picture in the history of this great forum. ....."
    "Made a bet with Jeff K" When literally why woudl you ever name your friend Jeff K when no one knows your fucking friend. Obvious you were trying to pretend this was jeff kap
    "Actually being able to trigger nerds who though I meant Jeff Kaplin" yeah no, none of us know yur guild mate jeff K
    "I'm still happy to have a mount you never will "
    nah man... nah, you made this blog post to brag, its painfully obvious.
    while were bragging, go check out some of my youtube videos, even asmongold likes them!
    Cool I used to raid with Asmongold, when he legit ate a sandwich that had maggots on it, if you go back in my post history you'll see Asmongold replying to threads.

Again, the fact you didn't understand I meant an Actual guy named Jeff K in my guild doesen't make you less wrong about jumping to a conclusion, nor does it make my point you are jealous less true. Otherwise, please stay on topic and stop trolling.

Thanks bud