Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    HUNTING VAULTS ON PANDORA, ELPIS AND PROMETHEA
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakhath View Post
    This is probably one of the most embarrassing things I've read on MMO-C in awhile, congrats OP.
    Not more embarrassing than the last 2 pages of replies. Some of these people need to get off of this website.
    Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Arent you gay though irl?
    Quote Originally Posted by Winged Hussar View Post
    Bend over and find out.

Quote Originally Posted by A Speshul Snowflake View Post
    As someone who is both gay and clinically depressed I'm offended

Quote Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
    this isn't the full story, yogg+0 was an order of magnitude harder than m jaina and it took a year and a half for as many guilds to kill it as have already killed m jaina

it was 100% during the content, yes, but it was nowhere near as obtainable.
    It was still a 100% drop, and has been a 1% drop for five expansions. That's almost nine years.
    Is there anything from vanilla WoW you are not looking forward to despite your hype for Classic? Come and tell us what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
    you're literally no one, you're not important nor are you any sort of influencer, this thread serves no purpose at all and should have been locked ages ago

no one cares about your mount that you paid for
    At this point its fairly clear you do, you took time to quote and reply to me. I feel its your jealousy that created this. I accept it, and still won't let you make me feel bad asking a WoW question on a WoW forum...

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post

Im friends with bill gates, know him personally he even boguht me a new pc.

Oh? oh nah bill gates is a guildie and a PC is a type of sandwich.

sure mate sure... we are all supposed to know that jeff K that you specificly chose to name is just a gulide... why the fuck not just say "a guildie" instead of going "jeff K" you were trying to make shit up, and got called out.
    you totally didnt make this thread to brag, yet in every post since you have done nothing but brag.
    "lol you will never do mythic anything"

i work with a youtube and youtubers have to have an ego to do what they do.
    but holy fuck yours in next level.
    I can tell you're upset, very upset, so mad you are taking time to post, but not adding anything new to the conversation.

Again, Jeff K was a guy in my guild, I'm not in touch with the current "meta-nerds" ...

I'll admit I take great pride in the mount, as a shitty 2 day a week guild, we still were happy to kill Jaina after over 200 wipes. I posted a WoW picture, on a wow forum and got attacked by WoW nerds. Which I'm also happy about.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    I can tell you're upset, very upset, so mad you are taking time to post, but not adding anything new to the conversation.

Again, Jeff K was a guy in my guild, I'm not in touch with the current "meta-nerds" ...

I'll admit I take great pride in the mount, as a shitty 2 day a week guild, we still were happy to kill Jaina after over 200 wipes. I posted a WoW picture, on a wow forum and got attacked by WoW nerds. Which I'm also happy about.

Thanks
    "meta nerds" j...jeff kap has been around since the very begining.
    also what is there to add to the conversation?
    the jaina mount JUST came out so of course its going to be more rare then a 10 year old mount, we showed the statistics, there is nothing left to talk about.
    you posted a picture and have done nothing but brag, not even posting in the right forums, literally my last post here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Azerite is absolutely RNG you are right. You have no idea what traits will be on that piece you got from a random source until you roll it. I've literally had a Warfront piece that had the "opposite faction" passive and no passive/proc for my spec but it did for the other 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Sorry for the weird google auto correct in the title. Mimiron's Head not whatever google thought I meant.

Me and Jeff K (a guy in my guild not the game designer) , have a bit of an argument going on, and we need help.

In the opinion of this forum, right now which is more rare, the Myrmidon's Head, or the Jaina Mount....

I won't say who has what, but I will post the most majestic picture in the history of this great forum. .....

So...i'm curious what myrmidon's head is. Who drops this?
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

Quote Originally Posted by Muajin76 View Post
    So...i'm curious what myrmidon's head is. Who drops this?
    I guess you didn't take time to read the original post, it was a spelling error which I addressed in the original post

While the elemental is more rare, the question is which of those mounts is more rarely seen? People having the head are usually mount hunters, who have hundreds of mounts, and probably don't even use a 10 years old mount that often, while anyone getting the new mount would immediately jump on it.

the black quiraji, your mount is shit and everyone will have either through buying carries or farming it on a few next expansions

I think 10 years after Wotlk, the Crusader Warhorse from Realm First No Death Tribute to Immortality in Trial of the Grand Crusader is up there as well as one of the rarest..........only 25 mounts / server and i guess most accounts with it unlocked are in the nether.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorianus View Post
    I think 10 years after Wotlk, the Crusader Warhorse from Realm First No Death Tribute to Immortality in Trial of the Grand Crusader is up there as well as one of the rarest..........only 25 mounts / server and i guess most accounts with it unlocked are in the nether.
    I didn't even remeber that were was a mount..

Holy crap! A re-skin of the Shaman class mount.... definitely worth posting about.

Jaina's might be guaranteed, but you either are very good or very rich to get there, and even if you had the means, maybe you don't care a lot about it anyway.
    Mimiron's Head is 1% chance, but it's been here for more than 10 years or something. People have it in droves now.
    Jaina's is rarer.

Shit, imagine your life is so pathetic and sad that you need to go on random ass fan forums, to brag about mount you bought with rl cash to stroke your epeen, and do so in some twisted veiled way.

Bro, I feel sorry for you. Your mount is special. You are awesome. You matter. You are the best. We all here dream about that fucking awesome mount, and are super jelous.

This is a bad brag thread. I find Mimiron's head to be far cooler. As for it not being more rare... nobody cares. People have been farming it since like 2009.

Oh, this is the guy who got busted for cheating.
    Quote Originally Posted by Destroyer of Leftism View Post
    While I certainly support more sex for more people and don't think the old norms are viable, it's also become pretty obvious that leftists only support sexual freedom because they think it will spread STDs more, damage the family and damage society. Their intentions are not to spread more freedom, they just want people sick, hopefully dependent on their healthcare too.
    Yes, someone actually said that.