Page 16 of 37 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    I have nothing to form an opinion off of.
    He currently has five posts, one of which completely dismissed D1 despite it being productive. Despite not showing up two players have acted in a way that can be seen as defending him. Interestingly enough, those same two players also had friendly banter with him on D1.

It could, of course, just be a coincidence though I think it's worthy of note given the sort of roles that this game supposedly has.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham II View Post
    He currently has five posts, one of which completely dismissed D1 despite it being productive. Despite not showing up two players have acted in a way that can be seen as defending him. Interestingly enough, those same two players also had friendly banter with him on D1.

It could, of course, just be a coincidence though I think it's worthy of note given the sort of roles that this game supposedly has.
    Oh yeah, giving a player a chance to show up is totally indicative of being scumbuddies.

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    my thoughts are dupti is entirely useless this game day and his claim or lack thereof would be entirely irrelevant due to being jailed.
    My claim is useless yes. Why am I useless?

anyways quality metaing by referring to wiki for everything to do with the games setup. carry on.
    Ridiculous statement. Why would we not refer to the wiki?

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh also @Lora what are your town reads so far?

Quote Originally Posted by Cruel2u View Post
    Ok going to sleep but want to put a vote out.

Vote: Val

That vote is no way set in stone, when I'm up I'll re-read and re-vote
    Not sure I like that vote actually. Maybe I am wrong but I think Val has been rather town today.
    I think he is completely wrong about day 1 but it is what it is, I don't think it makes him scum

5+ Year Old Account
    Oh yeah, giving a player a chance to show up is totally indicative of being scumbuddies.
    A single vote was cast. He was hardly in danger of being lynched.

Val you can't claim you don't think day 1 is serious while also saying that is the reason you have no reads now. I mean you obviously can, but that mindset does not really make sense.
    If you approach day 1 like it is useless, then this is exactly what happens; day 2 becomes day 1 v.2, only new thing is we should now have flips. This only benefits scum.

You also keep talking about the wagons day 1, as in you don't think you can defend yourself day 1 and so on (which is wrong), but there is more to day 1 than simply the lynch. Refusing to participate day 1 simply because you feel like the lynch is random and then going in to day 2 having no reads because you refused to participate (or even read day 1, since you keep claiming it is just jokes etc) makes no sense.

As I have stated multiple times I think you seem pretty town right now, but you are really wrong about day 1. Sometimes day 1 is super useless when no one wants to do anything, but when people are actually active it definitely is not

Strikered has been clear that he wouldn't be able to post until latter in the day. Six hours since the game day had began and you were already going after Strikered for "not being an active player". I pointed this out. You then justified your vote by saying that he wasn't active on day 1. Feels like you're focusing on him because you want a quick and safe lynch you won't have to fight people on. I vote you. You then said that you were "trying to get things to happen", even though your actions wouldn't have made Strikered get here any sooner. You even acknowledged this when asked. You then say that you weren't only talking about Strikered, but you were still going after him because "he had the lowest post count"... even though, again, this isn't going to get him in here to participate any sooner, and only endangers him to other players hopping on for an easy lynch.

5+ Year Old Account
    If I wanted an 'easy lynch' I would just conveniently not show up until later in the day phase or just throw out some vague comments before finding someone to subtly agree with and follow them in regards to pushing a train.

If I wanted an 'easy lynch' I would just conveniently not show up until later in the day phase or just throw out some vague comments before finding someone to subtly agree with and follow them in regards to pushing a train.
    If the leading trains were on one of your scumbuddies, it'd be too late to shift the momentum and you'd risk yourself being accused of "deflecting".

5+ Year Old Account
    If the leading trains were on one of your scumbuddies, it'd be too late to shift the momentum and you'd risk yourself being accused of "deflecting".
    So, you believe me to be scum. Alright, let's entertain that theory.

Who do you think is aligned with me?

So, you believe me to be scum. Alright, let's entertain that theory.

Who do you think is aligned with me?
    I've no clue. All I know is that you've tipped off my alarms.

5+ Year Old Account
    I've no clue. All I know is that you've tipped off my alarms.
    That's interesting. You're barking up the wrong tree, though.

Still, to humour you further...you believe that I am scum. In that case, getting me lynched should be a priority for you. Who do you think should join you in such a venture? Cruelle already voiced suspicion of me, so that's at least one more potential vote. Yet you'll need more than that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    My claim is useless yes. Why am I useless?

Ridiculous statement. Why would we not refer to the wiki?
    Useless bc if you're a PR nothing you "hunch" on is gonna be driven bc you were jailed. Because outside game info doesn't mean it's gonna actually be applicable to the game and feels wrong to use as a cheat sheet.

The king is absolutely scum.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

... What?

Are you claiming to have investigated Nef/seen Nef do something/listened in to something incriminating?

- - - Updated - - -

Please don't just drop bombshells and then leave us hanging.

5+ Year Old Account
    Please don't just drop bombshells and then leave us hanging.
    We're in agreement there!

Useless bc if you're a PR nothing you "hunch" on is gonna be driven bc you were jailed. Because outside game info doesn't mean it's gonna actually be applicable to the game and feels wrong to use as a cheat sheet.

I fail to see how that makes me useless, I am basically just a VT today.

As for the wiki I really dont agree. I think ignoring the wiki is a bit silly. We know there are some differences though (like Prince cant speak with his target)

just got up, it as my birthday yesterday and I have a wonderful headache let me grab a cup of tea before i need to address things

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    @Strikered I don't recall seeing all that much from you, have you got any ideas about how day one unfolded? (Lynch vs No-Lynch). What's your take on who's right/wrong?

You commented this but never got back too us. Curious too hear what you've got too say.
    I fricking hate auto log outs!!!!!!!!"!!!!!!!!111111 had a whole thing typed out and i fricking lost it all

ARRRGHHHHHHHH

so here goes again

always a lynch for me

yes we dont like loosing one of our own but with no lynch no information is gained.

it's always seen as anti-town move we dont get a voting record that helps, we cant examine the train, look at the timing of votes

if I were scum No lynch is the best outcome on day 1 - one of the team wasn't targeted - didnt have to bus for town points - town dont learn anything - and no day 2 targets

so for me it's not just anti-town it's a bit scummy

- - - Updated - - -

and yes i didnt get back home in time to post

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    But I don't think he should straight up claim for no reason whatsoever. Based on what you have said people already know he hasn't posted yet but there really isnt any reason for him to claim
    you and Danner are confusing the hell out of me right now, do i need some sort of psychic paper to understand what you guys are saying

or am i just being to hasty responding to this and all will be explained if i just read on

- - - Updated - - -

actually before i continue going to go throw up a bit

5+ Year Old Account
    Unvote

Strikered showed up. I feel better about him now as he's clearly going through the thread and catching up as I type this. As for me, I'm off to work so...back in six hours or so!

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    Okay then.

Last night, I was invited to a quicktopic thread with Dupti. Our gracious host, a mystic, had brought us together. We could talk, and we did, and we assume the mystic could read what we said but otherwise not participate.

Lots of stuff was said in there. The most important things being that Dupti said he was poisoned, and I said I would target Mercy tonight. Which I did. We also revealed our roles to each other, maybe we should just show that to the rest of the thread for reasons i'll explain later this post - i'll leave that decision to dupti.

One of the particularly statements were me claiming that if mercy somehow was the cop, then that would be a mess. Oh irony. Of course, I was speaking on the principle that mercy would not die, but...

I read the mystic as town by dusk of day 1 for picking me and dupti. I read dupti as town from last gameday, and further interactions tonight. If dupti was indeed jailed, he is not scum today either. Doc protect on dupti today seems very sensible IMO.

Now - my theory is that I have been framed. My mercy targeting is the reason why mercy died. Not because I visited him; but because someone saw that I said I would visit him and figured this was a good casus belli for getting me lynched by killing him on the same night. That someone is not the mystic I believe, and it is not dupti IMO. I believe that someone is a fourth person snooping in. At least that's my read of the situation.

If dupti agrees with this read, then our roles are known to the scum snooping in, and we might as well just claim - and the mystic should keep quiet for now. If not, I'll stay silent on the role part. There is an interesting discussion we can have if we reveal our roles though - but it is my firm belief that dupti is town so it is less interesting than it seems.
    well shit!!! hella things JUST GOT REAL!!

lol this is too elaborate not to believe, so as far as I'm concerned you and dupt's are confirmed town in my eyes but i hope you guys haven't role claimed

unless you were given reason too ofc

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    I'm actually trying to get other people to talk to help me resolve this gut feel I have that you're scum. I literally wrote in my notes "I'm not getting good vibes early in the game from Dupti but usually that means I'm wrong about him".

I have to reason to trust you and only reasons to distrust you and everyone in this game. Mercy was the closest thing I had to a town read last night and I was expecting scum to try and convert them not kill them.
    im not sure about you this game this behavior is not so much trying to poke holes in a claim but throwing shade on dupti to make it appear more insipid than it actually is

F.o.S Kryllian