Page 14 of 37 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham II View Post
    Easy lynches? No, not really. I'm trying to get things to happen based on things I note that are suspicious.
    Okay. Why do you think a low post count on day 1 and not showing up within the first six hours of a new day is suspicious?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    What is that supposed to mean? Day 1 has been great the last two games. Day 1 is only useless if people approach it like it doesnt matter
    Also, this.

D1 was very productive during the previous game. It was fairly productive during this game, too. Hopefully it continues to be a trend. Given that Val didn't give a solid answer to the weird turtle stuff back on D1 when prompted, I'm not sure why he thinks I'm worthy of a lynch today.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Okay. Why do you think a low post count on day 1 and not showing up within the first six hours of a new day is suspicious?
    Strikered is always suspicious as hell to me. He didn't weigh in on anything during D1. The only thing I recall from him is an early vote on you in the first couple of hours on D1.

I also doubt he'll show up until later in the day phase since he's often busy. Which, whilst understandable, allows him to frequently go under the radar.

I also wasn't referring only to Strikered. He just happens to be the lowest in terms of post count/content.

I honestly think both of you are pretty townie at the moment

5+ Year Old Account
    ...and stop downplaying D1.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    A message has been telepathically sent to all players!

I get a direct link to one person
    I get to listen to two other targets but can't interact.

So a busy night for me, obviously I have expended 1 charge on 1 ability the other has no charges. I have one more thread chat left.

Providing no one was recruited last night, I believe the people I have interacted with are town. I also watch Unique views like a hawk. The duo I listened in on has 4 unique views. Listo/Me/Them. It hits 5 they know someone else has read the thread and they have been compromised. Which may happen anyway if I get recruited.

There is a poisoner in the game. No real idea what faction that is.

I don't want to unload everything I learned here because it narrows down who I could be.

Link with single player:?
    Duo: Danner and Dupti

Town Mystic (still Town)
    Interesting!

(Quoting this to put it on the current page in case anyone overlooked it.)

Oh I forgot all about the unique views counter

- - - Updated - - -

Crackle, I'd really like to hear from you

The unique views is very meta, and very clever. It also disproves anyone snooped in on our chat!
    Good thinking, Mystic!
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

I can confirm dupti’s being jailed. I tried to use the king’s detect allies ability but it failed due him being in the drunk tank
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

7+ Year Old Account
    Ive read up on today and am also waiting on people to show up and join the conversation. After that happens, I may share some things.

That being said, Ive been up for nearly 24hrs, so ill likely be passing out soon, but should be around for the majority of the 2nd half of day.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nefarious Tea View Post
    I can confirm dupti’s being jailed. I tried to use the king’s detect allies ability but it failed due him being in the drunk tank
    I don't mean to be a technical pain but did you get a result of "in the drunk tank" or are you just being funny.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    I don't mean to be a technical pain but did you get a result of "in the drunk tank" or are you just being funny.
    I'd assume he was being funny... but you do seem to be coming off a bit crass today

7+ Year Old Account
    The Butler has the ability to get a person drunk and "occupy" them just like a Prince and the Jail ability. I'm trying to determine if we have a butler in play.

- - - Updated - - -
    @dupti you said you were jailed last night. Were you explicitly told that or did you make the assumption because your night action failed and assumed it was the Prince and his jailing ability?

I was told that I was unable to act because I was jailed. Prince is the only role that can jail so fair to assume it was the prince

@Kryllian I was being facetious.

From now on I will maintain a purely Mediaeval RP
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

7+ Year Old Account
    Don't stop having fun because of me Neafrious. But it's too bad because if it was a Butler and a RB vs a jail that would've resolved all of my questions surrounding Dupti and last nights actions. Back to the drawing board...

I'd really like to hear from some other people and their thoughts on the game so far...
    @Clarinet @Lora

5+ Year Old Account
    I'd really like to hear from some other people and their thoughts on the game so far...
    @Clarinet @Lora
    Well, Clarinet had something for Val to address apparently:

Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    Val, do you have something to say?

Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    Val, do you have something to say?
    Interesting.... (maybe)

Interesting twist. It is interesting that Dupti already claimed to be jailed. In any other game that should have prevented all other night actions including a nighttime shared QT I would think. But again, this isn't a normal game....

I can't find anything one way or the other that says how the game two roles would interact if they had the same target. Anyone else have a thought on this?
    I would say that the Mystic is given priority over the Jail keeper. Given that the Mystic selects multiple targets, it would be easy to disrupt their role if they didn't have high priority.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Unless you don't believe there is a mystic and you think me and Danner are scumbuddies making some weird ass play, it should also be obvious I was in a mystic thread
    You and Danner being scum and making weird ass plays... because that's never happened before...Oh wait! ...actually I don't think so this time around.

It hits 5 they know someone else has read the thread and they have been compromised. Which may happen anyway if I get recruited.
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Should've kept this quiet so you could've busted them when the link was shared
    Um explain a little more. How are you busting them? Maybe I'm tired but humour me.

The Mystic:

Seems to powerful. I don't doubt the abilities, but the knowledge that person can gather in one night could be substantial. I couldn't really decipher which abilities have what charges or was it one ability with no charge? Obviously they have 1 more random chat left.

10+ Year Old Account
    my thoughts are dupti is entirely useless this game day and his claim or lack thereof would be entirely irrelevant due to being jailed. having someone be poisoned sucks but also means we have a poison/immediate kill going on so either town has a kill and fucked up entirely or scum has two kills and doctor has to get gud with the healing protection. anyways quality metaing by referring to wiki for everything to do with the games setup. carry on.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Strikered is always suspicious as hell to me. He didn't weigh in on anything during D1. The only thing I recall from him is an early vote on you in the first couple of hours on D1.

I also doubt he'll show up until later in the day phase since he's often busy. Which, whilst understandable, allows him to frequently go under the radar.

I also wasn't referring only to Strikered. He just happens to be the lowest in terms of post count/content.

I don't like your vote or the timing of it, I get your trying to make something happen, but you can't pressure him if he isn't here.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruel2u View Post
    I don't like your vote or the timing of it, I get your trying to make something happen, but you can't pressure him if he isn't here.
    He isn't likely to show up until much later in the day phase. Better to get it out there now than wait around for him to show up.

He isn't likely to show up until much later in the day phase. Better to get it out there now than wait around for him to show up.
    I disagree. Better to pressure someone now and switch later. Get information or just sit and wait.