Thread: Taco bell

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    Just ate $17 worth and literally want to make myself throw up....anyone else ever done this?
    Damn... I think I might have to go get some taco bell, that sounds amazing.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Only tried it once and I've no plans to do that again. Fastfood is a disservice to what we call food, you have to be distracted for it to have a taste.
    Last edited by Tiwack; 2019-06-10 at 02:21 AM.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

Nah. I enjoy their beefy 5 layer burrito

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Polly3685 View Post
    $17 is a shit load of Taco Bell. You should feel like you want to throw up. Why would anyone eat that much on purpose? Was the whole point to come here and post about it?
    yes that is what i set out to do, i thought if i over ate at taco bell and posted it on mmo-champ id get rich and famous off it....no i was really drunk and hadnt eaten all day and was starving.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Moosensation View Post
    next time skip taco bell get your self some in-n-out now that worth it , shit even del taco is better then taco bell
    they dont have those in new york

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    I find it hard to believe a $1 rice burrito is going to make you throw up.
    what about $17 worth of $1 rice burritos...

$17 worth? That's a lot of junk food. Taco Bell is a guilty pleasure best enjoyed in moderation. When I crave it, which is usually every 2 weeks, sometimes once a month, I'll spend like $14-$16 worth but shared between two people (friend, sister, girlfriend) whoever I happen to be hanging out with and what I can eat is sharing a Nachos Bell Grande and then a couple items and a crunchy taco, usually whatever is the featured item. $17 worth of Taco Bell or any junk food for just one person is just too much grease and sodium for one human body. I sympathize with your lower intestine. If your stomach could talk, it would have been yelling "MOTHERFUCKER! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME!?"

10+ Year Old Account
    I've spent much more than that and have eaten quite a bit. Back in my early 20's, the group of friends I hung around would like to get super high off of weed and have eating contests. Sometimes it was speed related and others it was quantity. After the "challenge" we'd all feel sick and overly stuffed, but then we'd smoke again and be fine.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

10+ Year Old Account
    TB has gotten me through some spots where I got of late and didn't eat/don't want to cook, or when money was tight. Especially if I don't want nasty ass McDonald's. Find a TB where the employees care a little bit and $5 can get you right.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    TB has gotten me through some spots where I got of late and didn't eat/don't want to cook, or when money was tight. Especially if I don't want nasty ass McDonald's. Find a TB where the employees care a little bit and $5 can get you right.
    Basically how I look at TB and Dominos, they're for the ultra late-night don't feel like cooking times.

When I was in my late teens it always struck me ass insanely odd how cheap fast food is, almost as if something wasn't quite right.

I've eaten like $18 worth of Chinese food which I've felt incredibly stuffed from. Like a small lo mein, a small fried rice, and a small chicken and broccoli (which came with its own rice).

That's a lot of carbs. But it tasted amazing.

Tried TB once and will never go back.

5+ Year Old Account
    The Beefy 5-Layer burrito and the quesadillas are just...incredible, given what you pay for them. The tacos are a touch bland, but I don't see that much different than saying the McSingle is a thoroughly average cheeseburger.

Taco Bell is my favorite fast food joint, and yes, OP. I have done that.

My wife is tired of traveling to Latin American countries because she's bored of the "Mexican food".

Recently she told me she has never been to taco bell and wants to try it. Sure I know Taxco bell is considered Tex-Mex, but come on!
    Last edited by Hilhen7; 2019-06-10 at 01:40 PM.

I love Taco Bell, never once made me sick or feel bad. Also, $17 is a lot of food. I get 3 burritos(beefy nacho grillers, and a beefy frito burrito everytime) and a large drink and my total is only like 9 bucks. $17 would be double that almost and I would feel bad from being so full, not from the stigma Taco Bell seems to have.

10+ Year Old Account
    Secret Taco Bell menu:
    01) Chicken soft taco + Nacho Cheese.
    02) MexiMelt + guac

Quote Originally Posted by Shnider View Post
    Never ate fast food in the last 10 years. Been on a diet and i tend to keep it that way. I remember once i was extremely drunk and my friend ordered some mcdonalds. I tried a bite because there was nothing else to eat. I almost threw it up and it tasted like garbage.
    stop torturing yourself and enjoy life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    Taco casa >>>>>>>>> taco bell.Taco casa knows what cheese is. Taco bell dosent even have mexi-melts anymore
    Truest shit ever tryped on MMOC. Casa is the best. They have like 5 items and they are all top tier for a fast food joint.

But Taco bell does have meximelts still, they just arent on the menu anymore.

Never have and most likely never will eat there.
    Not a fan of junk food and I don't eat more or less than I need.

Well in Canada they legally have to use real meat so it is less painful here lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soimu View Post
    stop torturing yourself and enjoy life.
    what by eating crappy junk food?
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

not as bad as people make it out to be, and only the weakest, polo-shirt wearing bitches get upset stomachs from it.