Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by threadz View Post
    good change. M+ was too rewarding.
    No it wasnt a good change.. M+ should be rewarding, it's just that +10 is too easy for a chance of good loot. +15 and +20 should have increased chance of good ilvl procs, that way not everyone and their mother gets good loot.

Oh look, the exact same thing they did with Season 2.

They keep the ilvl lower at season launch so that guilds aren't mass farming M+ for gear prior to the opening of Mythic Raid.

I dont see why blizz should nerf. At least for paladins ret, the bests azerite gear comes.from raid (bod) and not dungeon (because of treacherous covenant)..

Even u can get 415 gear there, u still wont get that trait there. And for the new raid will be the same i guess, even with the new system introduced

Quote Originally Posted by Cougar View Post
    Oh look, the exact same thing they did with Season 2.

They keep the ilvl lower at season launch so that guilds aren't mass farming M+ for gear prior to the opening of Mythic Raid.
    How do you know? Got a source for that, cause in season 2 ptr rewarded the max ilvl during testing. And during nhc/hc only week they lowered it to +5 beeing the highest in terms of ilvl. And the gear dropped in the first week was nhc ilvl now its not.
    I do feel it could be like that but noone knows for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgivenn View Post
    I dont see why blizz should nerf. At least for paladins ret, the bests azerite gear comes.from raid (bod) and not dungeon (because of treacherous covenant)..

Even u can get 415 gear there, u still wont get that trait there. And for the new raid will be the same i guess, even with the new system introduced
    The new system might force you to do other content. Due to the Essences beeing rewards from different content.

Why they didn't just add a weekly lockout on the gear rewards with diminishing returns is beyond me (e.g. first 2 pieces each week are 400 ilvl, next 2 are 395 and so forth). I suppose something had to be done, someone taking a week off the 2nd week of new season to be all decked out in heroic gear in 1 week was pretty problematic imo.

The problem with moving the rewards higher up the m+ ladder is the (perceived) imbalance between classes and specs. There's a much bigger disparity regarding utility + aoe compared to single target damage between the different classes.

Quote Originally Posted by thedoom View Post
    youtube.com/watch?v=SDsZKDwL1ho

Thanks to all these selfish, arrogant raiders who kept complaining to blizzard that Mythic+ dropped good gear.

This game is soo garbage now, if you don't run raids then there is 0 content left. It's time to unsub until Classic WoW.
    funny, +10 loot is at 430 again on the ptr. must have read how upset you are and fixed it /s

Quote Originally Posted by thedoom View Post
    youtube.com/watch?v=SDsZKDwL1ho

Thanks to all these selfish, arrogant raiders who kept complaining to blizzard that Mythic+ dropped good gear.

This game is soo garbage now, if you don't run raids then there is 0 content left. It's time to unsub until Classic WoW.
    Psst. The only reason mythic+ dropped good gear was so Ion and his fellow elitist hardcore raiders could easily gear up despite their "much demanded" personal loot system to "fix [that] problem." They don't need it anymore, so nerfed it goes.

Anyone who didn't see that coming really hasn't been paying attention. That's literally the only reason you have mythic+.

Herald of the Titans
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Funkenstein View Post
    Psst. The only reason mythic+ dropped good gear was so Ion and his fellow elitist hardcore raiders could easily gear up despite their "much demanded" personal loot system to "fix [that] problem." They don't need it anymore, so nerfed it goes.

Anyone who didn't see that coming really hasn't been paying attention. That's literally the only reason you have mythic+.
    Yes, they funneled massive amounts of resources, for their own group, and then said fuck the next tier. Good analysis
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Quote Originally Posted by Viromand View Post
    How do you know? Got a source for that, cause in season 2 ptr rewarded the max ilvl during testing. And during nhc/hc only week they lowered it to +5 beeing the highest in terms of ilvl. And the gear dropped in the first week was nhc ilvl now its not.
    I do feel it could be like that but noone knows for sure.

The new system might force you to do other content. Due to the Essences beeing rewards from different content.
    Because they would've announced such a drastic change prior to it going live on the PTR. Most likely they are avoiding the problem where M+ went live and awarded Mythic level gear earlier than intended. They also wouldn't keep their mouth shut now for weeks.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Quote Originally Posted by Tharkkun View Post
    Because they would've announced such a drastic change prior to it going live on the PTR. Most likely they are avoiding the problem where M+ went live and awarded Mythic level gear earlier than intended. They also wouldn't keep their mouth shut now for weeks.
    watched people streaming m+ yesterday. 10 and above were all dropping 430s. im sure when people open chests on the ptr on tuesday it will give 440s. lets move onto the next thing to freak out about, this one is done.

Quote Originally Posted by Teaon View Post
    i am more concerned about the fact that this affix seems to favor range.

so now we have raids that are filled with ranges, and m+ that are going to be filled with ranges.

world of rangecraft.
    I bet you're a Rogue.

Oh the sweet tears.

Quote Originally Posted by Reyuna View Post
    I bet you're a Rogue.

Oh the sweet tears.
    People who think "melee" dominate M+ have never tried to push up their M+ scores as a warrior, DK, ret, enhance, etc

WOuld be nice if Blizzard acknowledged that there are melee specs other than whichever rogue spec is currently broken, havoc and occasionally WW.

as opposed to all the ranged meta classes like... that one ele shammy or the boomkin that one time. any class can do it, doesnt mean people will play anything that isnt the strongest/has the most utility.

unless every class/spec is exactly the same it will always be like this.

I can accept the nerf in terms of weekly "free 410+", with no skill requirements.
    But what about m+ progression?

Shouldn't they, since the players push themselves through high lvl m+, give instead those rewards to those who challenge m+ as they are intended?
    • m+ lvl 10-14 > weekly reward 430
    • m+ lvl 15+17 > weekly reward ilvl 435
    • m+ lvl 18+ > weekly ilvl reward 440

Quote Originally Posted by Gatto View Post
    I can accept the nerf in terms of weekly "free 410+", with no skill requirements.
    But what about m+ progression?

Shouldn't they, since the players push themselves through high lvl m+, give instead those rewards to those who challenge m+ as they are intended?
    • m+ lvl 10-14 > weekly reward 430
    • m+ lvl 15+17 > weekly reward ilvl 435
    • m+ lvl 18+ > weekly ilvl reward 440
    Thats a better solution.

Its not as if the individual player requires more "skill" to kill a mythic raid boss than that required to clear a ~18+ in time. No doubt raids require a lot more patience, jackass tolerance, and time, and Blizzard seems keen to continue rewarding that commitment, but lets not pretend its any more skillful.

Dreadlord
    Nerfing M+ gear is meaningless if WQ gives Account Bound items to boost your toon to 425 gear, which is SUPER close to heroic level gear. Lesser rewards in M+ does not fix that at all.

Blizzard knows that M+ Dungeoneers are the largest playerbase in their current game. If they piss off those people the sub numbers would drop so fast they could literally just cancel the next expansion and just continue with Classic only. I sincerely hope that they are aware of that, I know so many people that would quit without their weekly M+ runs. Raids are the niche in current WoW, Dungeons is the main content.

Quote Originally Posted by Qnubi View Post
    If they piss off those people the sub numbers would drop so fast
    They have. M+ peaked in Legion. So what?

Quote Originally Posted by Hoeth View Post
    Thats a better solution.

Its not as if the individual player requires more "skill" to kill a mythic raid boss than that required to clear a ~18+ in time. No doubt raids require a lot more patience, jackass tolerance, and time, and Blizzard seems keen to continue rewarding that commitment, but lets not pretend its any more skillful.
    lets not pretend doing a +18 on the 5 rights specs is anywhere near doing a +18 on 5 non FotM specs either.

should prot warr, resto druid, rogues, windwalkers, DH's get the same loot from a +18 as a bear/holy pala/enhance sham/affliction lock/DK?

clearly team B is at a huge disadvantage.

m+ should be as it is, best gear rewarded from a +10 or +15 that every spec can easily achieve, doing a+20 or +25 should be for FotM specs only and reward nothing extra.
    Fan reaction was muted, but fan's reactions at BlizzCon confirmed Diablo Immortal will be well received by players around the world.
    "Do you guys not have phones?"
    "You think you do, but you don't"

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    actually this is killing not only mythic + but also anything below mythic raids .

because why do hardmodes when you can farm pearls for guaranteed 425.

ridiculous change to cater to mythic crybabies .

hurting 99% so special 1% snowflakes can feel better.

idiotic toxic move .
    Low effort playstyles don't deserve the same rewards as people who invest actual time in the raids.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Qnubi View Post
    Blizzard knows that M+ Dungeoneers are the largest playerbase in their current game. If they piss off those people the sub numbers would drop so fast they could literally just cancel the next expansion and just continue with Classic only. I sincerely hope that they are aware of that, I know so many people that would quit without their weekly M+ runs. Raids are the niche in current WoW, Dungeons is the main content.
    I love how you think Classic is actually going to remain popular after a month or two. After the hype dies down, all the people who want gear for minimal effort, IE 90% of the people in this thread whining about M+ rewards being nerfed, will leave Classic before even hitting lv60.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.