Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    LOL.....complaint after complaint of Rep grinds and they just release a whole new rep grind just to fly

ROFL...bye bye Blizz I'm finally done. YOU may like rep grinds but a lot of people I know dont

I have to say, I'm jealous of the Alliance faction tabard... Looks amazing! The Horde one is meh, as is customary.

Naga slaves
    Considering recent bans on Twitch, that sounds pretty weird.

Release it alreeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaddyyyyyyyyyy

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Locruid View Post
    LOL.....complaint after complaint of Rep grinds and they just release a whole new rep grind just to fly

ROFL...bye bye Blizz I'm finally done. YOU may like rep grinds but a lot of people I know dont
    I don't mind rep grinds, and I might be one of a kind, but I do miss the days of picking up daily quests manually, at the faction hub and do them...

Quote Originally Posted by Rogalicus View Post
    Considering recent bans on Twitch, that sounds pretty weird.
    I love Naga slaves I used it so much that Twitch had to ban it. So that means I can ban words, whooaaa the power! Soon there will be a race what you cannot name.

personally getting really tired of some of the best mounts costing 300K+ its really not realistic for the average raider that is paying 30K+ a week for consumables to be able to afford them without some pretty full on farming.

Quote Originally Posted by BoltBlaster View Post
    True. Picking up quests made it feel more like RPG. Quests randomly appearing from nowhere then rewards randomly appearing from nowhere are convenient, but belong to different genre.

Also rep grinds used to be optional.
    Yeah, like... who the fuck goes around the world like... I MUST BE IN THIS SPOT AT THIS TIME AS THERE WILL BE AN I VASION PRECISELY HERE.

Whereas if you pick it up from a geezer at least they can say: I foresaw the future and shit shall happen at this time... OR, HOOY SHIT BALLS HEROES, OUR TOWN IS UNDER ATTACK, PLEASE RETRIEVE ME 30 BERRIES FROM PILES OF SHIT.

Quote Originally Posted by BoltBlaster View Post
    True. Picking up quests made it feel more like RPG. Quests randomly appearing from nowhere then rewards randomly appearing from nowhere are convenient, but belong to different genre.

Also rep grinds used to be optional.
    Agreed the world quest system is awful and should not be re-used...