Gaze vs revolving

Hi have a question. Not sure whats best i can chose to get one trait of revolving blade or a third trait of furious gaze. My gut tells me having atleast one revolving trait is a better choice but thought maby some could give some input if am wrong or not ?

https://www.raidbots.com/simbot

but also 3 furious gaze is brilliant if you have chatoic transformation and you;re running the fel+demon blade build

Assuming you're talking PVE and not PVP (where azerite traits change considerably) You want to aim at getting 3 FG as a priority. Revolving isn't as high priority since the nerf but if you can get one then you should try.

Current BIS is:

Helm - Tidemother's Cover :
    Shoulder - Phantom Stalkers Shoulders
    Chest - Mekkatorgue's Bomber Jacket

Felblade/Demonblade build is really strong in ST if you have enough Haste and the right Azerite traits, it detroys in PVP but I believe from the latest sims the Demo build still comes out on top

how are the felblade/demonblade build in dungons?

Quote Originally Posted by Aqindra91 View Post
    how are the felblade/demonblade build in dungons?
    Perfectly fine. AoE is a bit lower but the ST makes up for it.

How much haste do you need for FB/DB? I have 416 IL, stacking mostly crit/vers, almost 16% haste and it feels super clunky. I'm not seeing the results ST over BF/Immo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rysthruun View Post
    How much haste do you need for FB/DB? I have 416 IL, stacking mostly crit/vers, almost 16% haste and it feels super clunky. I'm not seeing the results ST over BF/Immo.
    16-17% should be enough. There are a couple of things you need to do before the FB/DB spec will outperform the standard Demonic spec. First things first, you NEED at a minimum 2 Furious Gaze (and ideally you get 3). Then you NEED the weapon enchant Gale-Force Striking on your OFFHAND. The next thing you need is you want to spec in to Master of the Glaive. You will use Fel Rush and Throw Glaive as fillers when you're low on Fury, this will result in more APM and less downtime.

Quote Originally Posted by Zasriel View Post
    16-17% should be enough. There are a couple of things you need to do before the FB/DB spec will outperform the standard Demonic spec. First things first, you NEED at a minimum 2 Furious Gaze (and ideally you get 3). Then you NEED the weapon enchant Gale-Force Striking on your OFFHAND. The next thing you need is you want to spec in to Master of the Glaive. You will use Fel Rush and Throw Glaive as fillers when you're low on Fury, this will result in more APM and less downtime.
    I have a heroic piece for my third FG. Thanks for the heads up about the chant. What do you recommend for main hand? Vers or crit?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rysthruun View Post
    I have a heroic piece for my third FG. Thanks for the heads up about the chant. What do you recommend for main hand? Vers or crit?
    Vers (or whatever sims highest).