Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
5
LastLast
  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Look op how the US has tried to do this many times before, or are you also ignorant on US history of foreign intervention that you're gonna need a history lesson on it?
    That's not answer. Try again. Or is anything beyond ad hominems too tricky for you?

  2. #42
    I think Corbyn could usee all the help he can get.
    And Pompeo...just gave it.

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    I think Corbyn could usee all the help he can get.
    And Pompeo...just gave it.
    Yes, exactly.
    @Gilrak you're a bit thick aren't you.

    NN

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana View Post
    Sure, go ahead then. Don't let me stop you.
    People like you, that make posts like this (lol), will never really impact... actual informed opinions... and it's almost insulting to imply that you ever would. Lol. But not really.

  5. #45
    The Insane Belize's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Gen-OT College of Shitposting
    Posts
    17,596
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    See, leftists being delusional, nothing about that quote suggests a blue house at all.
    And a blue little window, with a blue Corvette...

  6. #46
    The Unstoppable Force
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Sacramento
    Posts
    21,976
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    According to this thread, apparently the Sun is now "leftists" and not just some tabloid rag. Top kek
    "Everything I don't like is leftists and everything I like is politically center" - the far right.

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    And a blue little window, with a blue Corvette...
    And everything is blue for him
    And himself and everybody around
    'Cause he ain't got nobody to listen?
    "It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. That is not a weakness, that is life."
    - Jean-Luc Picard
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”
    ― Malcolm X, By Any Means Necessary

  8. #48
    Epic!
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Look behind you.
    Posts
    1,666
    Quote Originally Posted by OopsReality View Post
    People like you, that make posts like this (lol), will never really impact... actual informed opinions... and it's almost insulting to imply that you ever would. Lol. But not really.
    That's a lotta words to say a whole lotta nothing, buddy.

  9. #49
    Elemental Lord Orby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Essex, England
    Posts
    8,821
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Fits Brexiting UK perfectly. Get ready to have everyone and their mother tell you what to do when you are out there alone UK.
    we were having that done before Brexit I am not sure it'll be any different, that's how we got to leaving int he first place... more things change more things stay the same :P

    Our once and powerful empire now begging for table scraps... suppose we had it coming.
    "Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat—that's the key" - Geralt of Rivia

  10. #50
    Intervene as in bomb the UK? Or intervene as in speak out against Corbyn?

  11. #51
    Epic!
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Look behind you.
    Posts
    1,666
    Though actually to speak on the topic at hand? ...Dunno what else to really say. It's just another dumb twit in the Trump admin saying stupid shit for ill informed reasons, and fucking rich from the administration of 'Very fine people on both sides' to get this pissy about perceived antisemitism.

    It's like these people are intentionally trying to come at any problem - real or imaginary - from the worst possible position and then wonder why no one likes them.

  12. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by enigma77 View Post
    Intervene as in bomb the UK? Or intervene as in speak out against Corbyn?
    You don't intervene by making up a reason to intervene(Anti-semitism in this case), how they'll intervene is a mystery, but Pompeo will try to find a way to prevent Corbyn from getting into office, a good chance his methods will fail, but the intentions are important.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Boycotting Israel is supporting terrorism by proxy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    you know what happens when you try and forcefully blend multiple colors together? You end up with grey.

  13. #53
    Epic!
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Look behind you.
    Posts
    1,666
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    You don't intervene by making up a reason to intervene(Anti-semitism in this case), how they'll intervene is a mystery, but Pompeo will try to find a way to prevent Corbyn from getting into office, a good chance his methods will fail, but the intentions are important.
    Honestly, it could very well not even be that 'sinister'.

    Thinking about it a li'l bit more, the most I can see this being is an indirect way of saying that the US won't support the UK if they elect Corbyn which is, honestly, fits very snugly with the Trump Admin's usual MO.

    Though, speaking of the Trump Admin's usual MO: This could very well just be meaningless noise and empty threats.

  14. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyonai View Post
    Honestly, it could very well not even be that 'sinister'.

    Thinking about it a li'l bit more, the most I can see this being is an indirect way of saying that the US won't support the UK if they elect Corbyn which is, honestly, fits very snugly with the Trump Admin's usual MO.

    Though, speaking of the Trump Admin's usual MO: This could very well just be meaningless noise and empty threats.
    In any case, the Secretary of State shouldn't even be commenting on it at all.

  15. #55
    The US has been interfering and intervening in the elections and leadership of other countries for decades, does this really come as a surprise?

    Hell they started a whole war based off a lie they sold to the public destabilizing a whole region and miring themselves in conflict for what 2 decades now?

  16. #56
    Out of the jar . . . Allatar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Abertawe
    Posts
    1,050
    Quote Originally Posted by LeGin Tufnel View Post
    What's to debate here?

    Pompeo's a cunt. The Sun is read by cunts. It's just one big cunt-fest. Move along.
    Corbyn is the biggest cunt in British politics today. The man is filth personified. A supporter of terrorists, a traitor to the country and a man on the bridge of a ship riddled with anti-Semitism which he allows to run unchecked.
    I don't know the recipe for success, but I know that the recipe for failure is trying to please everyone.

    Forum stupidity at its finest:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Just because a word is in the dictionary doesn't mean it's true IRL.
    Allatar - EU Aszune | Allatar - D3 Career

  17. #57
    Merely a Setback Adam Jensen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Sarif Industries, Detroit
    Posts
    26,230
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow Capitalist View Post
    Because that isn't what he directly said, that is an interpretation of the guy that wrote the article or the source, whatever the case.

    Leftist fake news has a long history of stuff like this, if you fail it's because of Amerikkka imperialism or some shit like that.

    - - - Updated - - -



    They would be pushing back against Corbyn's antisemitic foreign policy. That isn't the claim that the US would intervene in the election.
    ^ Accuses the left of stretching and misrepresenting the truth, then stretches and misrepresents the truth to accuse Corbyn of anti-semetism.
    "Another turtle made it to the water!" - Turtle-hating psychopath

  18. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    ^ Accuses the left of stretching and misrepresenting the truth, then stretches and misrepresents the truth to accuse Corbyn of anti-semetism.
    Its our favourite residen neo-liberal, Mittens!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Allatar View Post
    Corbyn is the biggest cunt in British politics today. The man is filth personified. A supporter of terrorists, a traitor to the country and a man on the bridge of a ship riddled with anti-Semitism which he allows to run unchecked.
    You should think about writing for a tabloid, you're a perfect fit.
    Last edited by Gilrak; 2019-06-10 at 11:15 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Boycotting Israel is supporting terrorism by proxy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    you know what happens when you try and forcefully blend multiple colors together? You end up with grey.

  19. #59
    Out of the jar . . . Allatar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Abertawe
    Posts
    1,050
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post

    You should think about writing for a tabliod, you're a perfect fit.
    Point out one thing wrong in my statement apart from the obvious opinion point in the first & second clause.
    I don't know the recipe for success, but I know that the recipe for failure is trying to please everyone.

    Forum stupidity at its finest:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Just because a word is in the dictionary doesn't mean it's true IRL.
    Allatar - EU Aszune | Allatar - D3 Career

  20. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by Allatar View Post
    Point out one thing wrong in my statement apart from the obvious opinion point in the first & second clause.
    You'll first need to back up everything you said. Anybody can make claims.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Boycotting Israel is supporting terrorism by proxy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    you know what happens when you try and forcefully blend multiple colors together? You end up with grey.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •