Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    ITT people have gone so far to the right they think Murdoch media is leftist. The Sun, The Times are all very right newspapers owned by Murdoch and those who reported it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow Capitalist View Post
    Because that isn't what he directly said, that is an interpretation of the guy that wrote the article or the source, whatever the case.

Leftist fake news has a long history of stuff like this, if you fail it's because of Amerikkka imperialism or some shit like that.

- - - Updated - - -

They would be pushing back against Corbyn's antisemitic foreign policy. That isn't the claim that the US would intervene in the election.
    This is some next level two faced simpering shit here Mittens, misrepresenting Corbyn as Anti-semitic while accusing others of misrepresentation? Stick to arguing for paying teachers slave wages and trying to guilt people with "BUT THE KIDS!!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Xyonai View Post
    That's a lotta words to say a whole lotta nothing, buddy.
    Then read it again, and again. And again.

Until that whole lot of grey matter in your head, that does a whole lot of nothing (apparently), can grasp the very simple concepts put forth. If it can't, then go and read the original reply I made in this thread; and live by it.

Post Brexit UK. Colony/bitch of the US government of the moment. Sooo much better than the obsessively and pathologically neutral EU.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    It doesnt destroy the land to bury styrofoam 25 feet below the ground
    Today Obama once again kneeled at the altar of environmental naziism and hurt this once great country. He has now banned all drilling in the Atlantic Ocean

In a shocking turn of events that has never happened before in the 2500+ year history of the western world, a powerful nation meddles (or threatens to meddle) in the affairs of smaller countries.
    No ideology has been more murderous or detrimental to human dignity than Communism
    Quote Originally Posted by kidkilla View Post
    The Ottomans brought civilization to Greece.
    Oh my...

Iran, Chile, Haiti, Syria, Italy, Guatemala, Lebanon, The Congo, Dominican Republic, Brazil, Venezuela, Greece, Bolivia, Afghanistan, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Grenada, Panama, Libya, and Egypt are all shocked that the U.S. would do such a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    In a shocking turn of events that has never happened before in the 2500+ year history of the western world, a powerful nation meddles (or threatens to meddle) in the affairs of smaller countries.
    And yet you guys are still surprised they would get critized for it? Or is that only when Russia does it to the US?

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Exactly. Those who hate the present administration however is going to spin it otherwise as much as they can. The US can not prevent the UK from deciding their own future. They can take steps which might help influence a different outcome. But that is a far cry from intervening as the title of the thread is suggesting.
    So everything you don't like is ''evil leftists''. You go so far out of the way to stretch reality in order to conform to your personal world views.

And you wonder why I am so critical of you you
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Klling a new born is not much morally different than a late term abortion. Should be avoided, but it's not like it is an actual person yet.

This thead was funny, but someone calling The Sun a left wing newspaper is perhaps the funniest shit of all time.

OF.

ALL.

TIME.

Also I should keep up to tabs more with British politics, but frankly all the parties are garbage, lead by people that seem too controversial/hated and this leads to a useless country going nowhere but backwards. I'm kinda glad I got out!