View Poll Results: Who would win in a fight between Tom Cruise and Justin Bieber?

Voters
226. This poll is closed
  • Tom Cruise

204 90.27%
  • Justin Bieber

22 9.73%
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Beiber just wants the attention. He's a has been that is looking for a way to get people talking. Celebrities do stuff like this just for attention because there careers are probably going downhill.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudkobing View Post

I think Justin is in a no win situation if Tom Cruise beats the shit out of him (which seems most likely). He will look like a loser. If Justin Bieber beats Tom Cruise He still looks like a loser because he beat up somebody who is 27 years older than him. So, he is a loser either way.

/fades into the shadows
    Exactly. If I was Tom Cruise, I wouldn't fight him. And if I was asked about it, I would laugh and ask, " Next question? "
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Exactly. If I was Tom Cruise, I wouldn't fight him. And if I was asked about it, I would laugh and ask, " Next question? "
    You didn't read that correctly. He was saying for Justin it's a no-win scenario. I disagree, but merely responding to clarify.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Justin Bieber challgened Tom Cruise to a fight. Who would win in your opinion?

No one knows why the Bieb'er would do this - he is arguably insane, but even this really comes out of left field. So, given the relative insanity of both these two specifically and the entertainment industry in general, let's have a poll to see which one you all think would win.

My vote is squarely on Tom Cruise. The Bieb' might think he's all that and a cup of [whatever] with his "MMA" training, but Tom Cruise has been there, and done that - and the proof is in his stunts. That crazy idiot has done stunts most professional stuntmen won't or can't - including that 6.5 minute breath hold in one of the Mission Impossible films (the 5th one?) and the time he did a 100 mph motorcycle ride scene with no helmet. And while stunts don't directly translate to fighting prowess, they certainly do equate to toughness. And let's be honest, has the 'Bieb ever had to be tough in his life?

Thoughts?
    Cruise really held his breath for that?

Bieb must be tough to be in public with that shitty haircut. Think of all the tough things he did, peed in a bucket, spit on a fan......this video shows how tough he is.

The crazy Scientology nut versus the punk kid?

Hmm...

Can we just mount a steel cage on a SpaceX rocket, put both of them inside and then fire off that motherfucker into the depths of space?

10+ Year Old Account
    Part of me kind of wishes I would have voted for Justin Bieber. It's probably the evil me.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post
    Cruise really held his breath for that?
    He did. Absolutely insane stunt - they made a big deal of it at the time, because it wasn't just holding his breath for that time, but he was also doing stuff - so harder.

Bieb must be tough to be in public with that shitty haircut. Think of all the tough things he did, peed in a bucket, spit on a fan......this video shows how tough he is.

Lol yeah. Poor kid.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Not sure if posted yet but Bieber responded: https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...202621827.html

”It was just a random tweet," he said with a smile in a video published on TMZ. "I just do that stuff sometimes.”

“He'd probably whoop my a** in a fight," Bieber cracked. "I'd have to get in some good shape. I'm really skinny right now. I think he would be out of my weight class. He's big, you know? He's got that dad strength.
    Interesting...so the 'Bieb doesn't even know how big Tom Cruise is, eh?

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol yeah. Poor kid.
    HAHAHAHA LMFAO Yeah, even in the video you can see Justin face breaking a little bit, I am sure they had to cut away a couple times, honestly Zach is one of my favorite physical comedians.

I don't think I could have kept a straight face.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Probably talking muscle wise when he said he’s “big”. Tom Cruise is in incredible shape for his age and he’s got some muscles... way more than Biebs.
    Ah, that makes sense. And agreed. Also, and I have zero data on this, but I wouldn't be surprised if Cruise had taken up a martial arts regime, even just to keep in shape.

The 'Bieb would get his ass handed to him.

Cruise is slowly going the way of what they call "Old Man strength." And that is scary...seeing an older man jacked up.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You didn't read that correctly. He was saying for Justin it's a no-win scenario. I disagree, but merely responding to clarify.
    I read it correctly. The main point being Justin was going to be a loser no matter what happened. You are free to disagree. But since this was a silly stunt by Justin anyway, no reason for any more comments from me at least.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

Although this was ~15 years ago,

I can totally picture Tom Cruise going full crazy and rip Justin Bieber's face off like a chimp and do a victory dance

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    HAHAHAHA LMFAO Yeah, even in the video you can see Justin face breaking a little bit, I am sure they had to cut away a couple times, honestly Zach is one of my favorite physical comedians.

I don't think I could have kept a straight face.
    The interviews with Charlize Theron, Brad Pitt, and Obama were tops too.

Pandaren Monk
    5+ Year Old Account
    Looks like Bieber backed off with a "I was just kidding" line.

Conor McGregor can put his checkbook away. Justin Bieber was just playing about wanting to fight Tom Cruise.

Pop music star Bieber, 25, made headlines earlier this week when he challenged 56-year-old actor Cruise to a fight specifically “in the octagon.” Bieber even tagged UFC president Dana White in his one tweet that went viral.

I wanna challenge Tom Cruise to fight in the octagon. Tom if you dont take this fight your scared and you will never live it down. Who is willing to put on the fight? @danawhite ?

I wanna challenge Tom Cruise to fight in the octagon. Tom if you dont take this fight your scared and you will never live it down. Who is willing to put on the fight? @danawhite ?

— Justin Bieber (@justinbieber) June 10, 2019

White never responded. But UFC two-division champion McGregor did, offering to host the fight.

BUT STAND DOWN, EVERYONE. BIEBS WAS JUST MESSING AROUND.

“It was just a random tweet. I do that stuff sometimes,” Bieber told TMZ.

“I think he would probably whoop my ass in a fight,” he added. “He’s got that dad strength.”

And you know what? He’s probably right.
    https://mmajunkie.com/2019/06/justin...uise-mma-fight

edit: nevermind, someone beat me to it a page ago

Tom Cruise, he might be a scientology whacko but in order for him to do his own stunts he need to in very good shape, I don't think it is a stretch top claim he is in a better physical shape than Justin Bieber. Now of course physique isn't everything in a fight but it helps.

Unsurprising that he played it off as a joke.