View Poll Results: Who would win in a fight between Tom Cruise and Justin Bieber?

Voters
226. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tom Cruise

204 90.27%
  • Justin Bieber

22 9.73%
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    i would gladly pay any amount of money to get my front seat to watch Tom beat the shit out of bieber. Then again Tom would show pity and would not do much. If only I had a chance to go against bieber.

$5 says Tom Cruise's crazy beats Justin Beiber's....Canada.
    Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    People in cars cause accidents. Accidents in cars cause people.
    "That's my style; I like to kick 'em when they're down!"
    And thus I give you: MALE contraception!

I for one they both knock each other out cold so that hopefully the concussion fixes their fucked up heads.

I think Tom Cruise probably has 30+ healthy lbs on Bieber, despite the height disadvantage. And while the training is to support looking good on camera, the background fighting training he's done for movies isn't nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    You're what, in your mid-twenties, early thirties? I dare you to go to Mike Tysson and tell him to his face "You now, Mike, you're an amafing boxfer, an aftonifing aflethe, but I fink your age would hold you back in an all out fight wif me."

- - - Updated - - -

Mashing of the "F" key aside, are you comparing Tyson to Cruise here, as if they have anything resembling an analogous life? Tyson was the best boxer in the world doing 2k push ups a day in his heyday, Cruise.....does his own stunts....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgodeus View Post
    Last I checked, this was not a popularity poll. One should ignore their like/dislike of the two people discussed when answering the OPs question.

Seems thats what it is though. People dislike Biebs, jealousy I imagine but at least he isnt the figurehead for a fucking cult what ruins lives.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Tom Cruise is thetan free. He wins in negative 10 seconds when Biebs breaks down from a steely gaze.

And because I held off as long as I could.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Got to earn his turnips.
    Quote Originally Posted by freefolk View Post
    Okay. I'll stop sharing my views.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    And because I held off as long as I could.
    Doesn't even link the WoW edit
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Damnit hubcap, you are such a retard.
    Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    Trebuchets new meta.

Doesn't even link the WoW edit
    I felt the combat oriented one was more appropriate given the subject matter.
    Got to earn his turnips.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I felt the combat oriented one was more appropriate given the subject matter.
    Hmmph I'm just bitter cause I quoted it on page 4 and no one paid me any attention for it
    Damnit hubcap, you are such a retard.
    Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    Trebuchets new meta.

I don’t know why people underestimating Bieber so much, he’d destroy Tom Cruise lol. Who cares if he does his own stunts or whatever, he’s like 60 years old and 5 feet tall. Pretty uncool of Bieber to even challenge him really, he’s probably older than his father.

Pandaren Monk
    Tom Cruise would easily win..... dude does his own stunts and I can almost guarantee he is much fitter and stronger than Beiber

Bieber already totally defeated Orlando Bloom in single combat so my money's on him. Dude won't stop until he beats EVERY SINGLE actor that Hollywood has to offer.

Justin Bieber vs. Tom Cruise: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

1. Tom Cruise Has Been Fighting Since Before Bieber Was Born

Cruise comes into the proposed match with three decades of experience on Bieber. His former high school wrestling team captain Tom Jarrett told The Daily Mail that the actor was always a great performer on their school’s wrestling team. “I think wrestling gave him some focus and a way of dealing with his aggression,” Jarrett said.

Since then, the Mission: Impossible star has become known for doing his own stunts, which includes fight scenes. As Variety notes, Cruise is willing to take on stunts that would terrify most normal people. For a scene in Mission: Impossible — Fallout, Cruise jumped out of a plane 106 times to get all of the right shots. That might not equate to winning a bout against Bieber, but it certainly shows that Cruise is no coward.

2. Bieber Was Punched by Orlando Bloom in 2014

In 2014, Bieber was spotted swapping blows with actor Orlando Bloom in an Ibiza restaurant. A video showing Bloom punching Bieber went viral, but a spectator told The Mirror that there is more to the story. Anastasia Skolkova was eating in the restaurant and described the scene.

“”Justin said something when he came in which was aimed at Orlando, who then jumped onto a sofa to try and get at Justin.” Skolkova said. “There were actually two moments when it turned violent, it wasn’t just the one punch thrown.” However, video of the incident shows Bloom taking a swing at Bieber, and the “Baby” singer running away. Based on this clip, Bieber doesn’t seem like he could take Cruise.

3. Floyd Mayweather Has Said that Bieber Could Be a Professional Boxer

Former boxer and boxing promoter Floyd Mayweather is one who might just put his money on the Biebs. In a 2014 video, Mayweather told TMZ Sports that he thinks Bieber has what it takes to be a professional boxer. “Justin Bieber’s a true champion,” Mayweather said.

When asked what Bieber’s best move is, Mayweather replied, “Every move.”

4. Nobody Knows Why Bieber Challenged Cruise to a Fight, but the Internet Has Lots of Theories

We may never know for certain why Justin Bieber decided to challenge Tom Cruise, but that hasn’t stopped Beliebers and Nonbeliebers from speculating.

One Twitter user wrote, “I think he just streamed Top Gun for the 1st time last night, and thinks Tom’s 26.”

Comedian Jeff Dunham chimed in with a theory of his own. “Justin Bieber got on Twitter and challenged Tom Cruise to a fight… And THAT’S why kids should say no to drugs. Even Trump said this guy needs to stop tweeting.”

Clerks filmmaker Kevin Smith just might be the voice of reason in all of this. He tweeted some sound advice for Bieber. “You wanna control Cruise in this match? 1) Don’t fight him on a couch: he can be bouncy. 2) Make sure you’re fighting the actual Tom Cruise, because he’s king of impossible rubber mask reveals. 3) If he slides into the Octagon in Wayfarers and undies, go for his parents’ Porsche.”

5. Oddschecker Says Cruise Is a Favorite to Win

In a June 10 release, Oddschecker wrote that Cruise is an early favorite to win, with odds of 8:11. However, they noted that 74% of folks who have put down early bets have their money on Bieber.

BetOnline, however, favors Bieber at -200 with Cruise at +150.

As for their stats, the two are fairly evenly matched. According to Entertainment Weekly, Bieber stands 5’9″ and weighs in at about 146 lbs. Cruise is 5’7″ and weighs between 148 and 170 lbs.
    Last edited by Shadowferal; 2019-06-12 at 02:57 AM.

when you become old enough, you realize you can just choke people out instead of actually fighting them.. i believe its wisdom and experience which tom cruise may have

Quote Originally Posted by Samuraijake View Post
    when you become old enough, you realize you can just choke people out instead of actually fighting them.. i believe its wisdom and experience which tom cruise may have
    Grappling, which includes submissions, is a big part of MMA. You should check it out.
    Got to earn his turnips.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Justin Bieber challgened Tom Cruise to a fight. Who would win in your opinion?

No one knows why the Bieb'er would do this - he is arguably insane, but even this really comes out of left field. So, given the relative insanity of both these two specifically and the entertainment industry in general, let's have a poll to see which one you all think would win.

My vote is squarely on Tom Cruise. The Bieb' might think he's all that and a cup of [whatever] with his "MMA" training, but Tom Cruise has been there, and done that - and the proof is in his stunts. That crazy idiot has done stunts most professional stuntmen won't or can't - including that 6.5 minute breath hold in one of the Mission Impossible films (the 5th one?) and the time he did a 100 mph motorcycle ride scene with no helmet. And while stunts don't directly translate to fighting prowess, they certainly do equate to toughness. And let's be honest, has the 'Bieb ever had to be tough in his life?

Thoughts?
    Stunts or no stunts, Tom Cruise is fucking insane. The guy would kill him.

Why is a 40-year old lesbian challenging Tom Cruise? This is absurd.

LOL at the people who think this has even the slightest chance of happening. I guess it's fun to hypothesise them fighting in the octagon, but come on, it'll never happen.
    "Come what come may, Time and the hour runs through the roughest day." — William Shakespeare.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GutsAP View Post
    I don’t know why people underestimating Bieber so much, he’d destroy Tom Cruise lol. Who cares if he does his own stunts or whatever, he’s like 60 years old and 5 feet tall. Pretty uncool of Bieber to even challenge him really, he’s probably older than his father.
    56 and 5' 7".
    The constitutions of most of our States assert that all power is inherent in the people; that… it is their right and duty to be at all times armed.” - Thomas Jefferson.

If I do not respond to your post directed at myself, there will be three reasons. 1. You are on my ignore list. 2. You did not make a post I felt was worthy of a response. 3. I simply never saw it, as I do not dig thru posts if I been offline for a while.

I don't know enough about either of them to feel comfortable putting money on who'd win a 1v1 fight between the two.

I do remember reading that Tom Cruise does his own stunts, including a lot of pretty crazy ones. So there's definitely some craziness/toughness involved there. Also there's the age difference. The older you get, the less fucks you give. Less fucks given = usually an advantage in a fight. So I'd probably lean more towards putting my money on him.
    Last edited by Cidzor; 2019-06-14 at 02:30 PM.