View Poll Results: Who would win in a fight between Tom Cruise and Justin Bieber?

Voters
226. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tom Cruise

204 90.27%
  • Justin Bieber

22 9.73%
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    22 ppl currently voted bieber would win, HAHAHAHA

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    22 ppl currently voted bieber would win, HAHAHAHA
    Some people may feel that way because Bieber is taller and weighs more then Cruise does. Maybe they should watch this video.
    The constitutions of most of our States assert that all power is inherent in the people; that… it is their right and duty to be at all times armed.” - Thomas Jefferson.

If I do not respond to your post directed at myself, there will be three reasons. 1. You are on my ignore list. 2. You did not make a post I felt was worthy of a response. 3. I simply never saw it, as I do not dig thru posts if I been offline for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Some people may feel that way because Bieber is taller and weighs more then Cruise does. Maybe they should watch this video.
    That first guy, I thought going for the knees in MMA was illegal?

Pretty sure I have seen the same lanky Asian guy get taken down in a double arm bar from the floor while he was standing up. Being tall is great leverage - against you.
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

Quote Originally Posted by Afrospinach View Post
    That first guy, I thought going for the knees in MMA was illegal?

Pretty sure I have seen the same lanky Asian guy get taken down in a double arm bar from the floor while he was standing up. Being tall is great leverage - against you.
    Could be. I am not a fan of MMA. Much prefer boxing. In some cases, size can make a difference, which is why in boxing, they do have weight divisions. Endurance also can make up for some physical short comings in size and height. Do not think there are any clear cut standards which will always apply in all scenarios. But those who think Bieber would win based on him being younger, taller and heavier alone, in my opinion, could be very wrong. I do not bet on sports, but if I did on this scenario, my money would be on Cruise.
    The constitutions of most of our States assert that all power is inherent in the people; that… it is their right and duty to be at all times armed.” - Thomas Jefferson.

If I do not respond to your post directed at myself, there will be three reasons. 1. You are on my ignore list. 2. You did not make a post I felt was worthy of a response. 3. I simply never saw it, as I do not dig thru posts if I been offline for a while.

Cruise is closer to 60 than he is to 50, so it's a dick move to say you want to fight him. Still would give it to tommy though.

If Bieber wants to haf any chance of winning, he has to know wrestling, it is the most important skill in actual combat..

Your striking, stand-up is entirely pointless if u can't defend yourself from take-downs, you will just end up like this boxer..

James Toney talked so much smack "boxing is superior to mma!" then met olympian wrestler n mma fighter randy couture..

the Biebster has trained mma right? He needs to put on some weight, take some enhancement drugs, train wrestling 24/7 n he could win...easy. But that's cheating..or he could be clean, train wrestling, make cruise carry his weight, wear him out, but that's such a dick move n boring way to win..honestly, I doubt Biebster has enough time to train if he starts now...

- - - Updated - - -

Some people may feel that way because Bieber is taller and weighs more then Cruise does. Maybe they should watch this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KxeucA0xbY
    Uhm...that first fight isn't a "small guy"...that's Crocop and he's a heavy-weight fighter n striker...
    He is known for murdering people in the ring with his kicks..
    Last edited by Ihavewaffles; 2019-06-12 at 03:45 PM.

Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Ooh, I hope we get another Uwe Boll situation where they actually fight.

Are they selling tickets?

Quote Originally Posted by ghotihook View Post
    Pastafarianism
    all hail the great spaghetti monster

I think Justin is in a no win situation if Tom Cruise beats the shit out of him (which seems most likely). He will look like a loser. If Justin Bieber beats Tom Cruise He still looks like a loser because he beat up somebody who is 27 years older than him. So, he is a loser either way.

/fades into the shadows
    When I am gone, you will have never been.

Justin Bieber would get knocked tf out, can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Uhm...that first fight isn't a "small guy"...that's Crocop and he's a heavy-weight fighter n striker...
    He is known for murdering people in the ring with his kicks..
    But he is smaller than the bigger guy he fought. Same as the example of Mike Tyson and the guy he fought. Which was the point. Bigger does not always mean you will win.

Beiber just wants the attention. He's a has been that is looking for a way to get people talking. Celebrities do stuff like this just for attention because there careers are probably going downhill.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudkobing View Post

I think Justin is in a no win situation if Tom Cruise beats the shit out of him (which seems most likely). He will look like a loser. If Justin Bieber beats Tom Cruise He still looks like a loser because he beat up somebody who is 27 years older than him. So, he is a loser either way.

/fades into the shadows
    Exactly. If I was Tom Cruise, I wouldn't fight him. And if I was asked about it, I would laugh and ask, " Next question? "

Exactly. If I was Tom Cruise, I wouldn't fight him. And if I was asked about it, I would laugh and ask, " Next question? "
    You didn't read that correctly. He was saying for Justin it's a no-win scenario. I disagree, but merely responding to clarify.
    The less you know, the more you believe.

Science has promised us nothing and given us everything, faith has promised us everything and given us nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Justin Bieber challgened Tom Cruise to a fight. Who would win in your opinion?

No one knows why the Bieb'er would do this - he is arguably insane, but even this really comes out of left field. So, given the relative insanity of both these two specifically and the entertainment industry in general, let's have a poll to see which one you all think would win.

My vote is squarely on Tom Cruise. The Bieb' might think he's all that and a cup of [whatever] with his "MMA" training, but Tom Cruise has been there, and done that - and the proof is in his stunts. That crazy idiot has done stunts most professional stuntmen won't or can't - including that 6.5 minute breath hold in one of the Mission Impossible films (the 5th one?) and the time he did a 100 mph motorcycle ride scene with no helmet. And while stunts don't directly translate to fighting prowess, they certainly do equate to toughness. And let's be honest, has the 'Bieb ever had to be tough in his life?

Thoughts?
    Cruise really held his breath for that?

Bieb must be tough to be in public with that shitty haircut. Think of all the tough things he did, peed in a bucket, spit on a fan......this video shows how tough he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Brought some stones to a gunfight...

Not so famous last words written on a tombstone.

Not sure if posted yet but Bieber responded: https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...202621827.html

”It was just a random tweet," he said with a smile in a video published on TMZ. "I just do that stuff sometimes.”

“He'd probably whoop my a** in a fight," Bieber cracked. "I'd have to get in some good shape. I'm really skinny right now. I think he would be out of my weight class. He's big, you know? He's got that dad strength.
    “Fairy tales are more than true – not because they tell us dragons exist, but because they tell us dragons can be beaten.” - G. K. Chesterton & Neil Gaiman
    Twitter | DeviantArt | Twitch

The crazy Scientology nut versus the punk kid?

Hmm...

Can we just mount a steel cage on a SpaceX rocket, put both of them inside and then fire off that motherfucker into the depths of space?
    Beto imploded. Watching Booker, Buttigieg, Gabbard and Warren. #LegalizeCannabis #CannabisForVets
    Two cannabis bills are currently filed in congress for the current legislative session, each numbered H.R.420 and S.420!

Part of me kind of wishes I would have voted for Justin Bieber. It's probably the evil me.
    "Intellect alone is useless in a fight...you can't even break a rule, how can you be expected to break bone" Khan Singh

Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post
    Cruise really held his breath for that?
    He did. Absolutely insane stunt - they made a big deal of it at the time, because it wasn't just holding his breath for that time, but he was also doing stuff - so harder.

Bieb must be tough to be in public with that shitty haircut. Think of all the tough things he did, peed in a bucket, spit on a fan......this video shows how tough he is.

Lol yeah. Poor kid.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Not sure if posted yet but Bieber responded: https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...202621827.html

”It was just a random tweet," he said with a smile in a video published on TMZ. "I just do that stuff sometimes.”

“He'd probably whoop my a** in a fight," Bieber cracked. "I'd have to get in some good shape. I'm really skinny right now. I think he would be out of my weight class. He's big, you know? He's got that dad strength.
    Interesting...so the 'Bieb doesn't even know how big Tom Cruise is, eh?
    The less you know, the more you believe.

Science has promised us nothing and given us everything, faith has promised us everything and given us nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Lol yeah. Poor kid.
    HAHAHAHA LMFAO Yeah, even in the video you can see Justin face breaking a little bit, I am sure they had to cut away a couple times, honestly Zach is one of my favorite physical comedians.

I don't think I could have kept a straight face.
    "Intellect alone is useless in a fight...you can't even break a rule, how can you be expected to break bone" Khan Singh