View Poll Results: Who would win in a fight between Tom Cruise and Justin Bieber?

Voters
226. This poll is closed
  • Tom Cruise

204 90.27%
  • Justin Bieber

22 9.73%
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Justin Bieber challgened Tom Cruise to a fight. Who would win in your opinion?

No one knows why the Bieb'er would do this - he is arguably insane, but even this really comes out of left field. So, given the relative insanity of both these two specifically and the entertainment industry in general, let's have a poll to see which one you all think would win.

My vote is squarely on Tom Cruise. The Bieb' might think he's all that and a cup of [whatever] with his "MMA" training, but Tom Cruise has been there, and done that - and the proof is in his stunts. That crazy idiot has done stunts most professional stuntmen won't or can't - including that 6.5 minute breath hold in one of the Mission Impossible films (the 5th one?) and the time he did a 100 mph motorcycle ride scene with no helmet. And while stunts don't directly translate to fighting prowess, they certainly do equate to toughness. And let's be honest, has the 'Bieb ever had to be tough in his life?

Thoughts?
    Biebs once visited the Great Wall but had his bodyguard carry him up. The dude is as soft as they come.

Can't be assed to dig too much into it, but has anyone found out *why* exactly he wants to fight Cruise? It seems like such a random person for him to "choose". Has there been some sort of beef that went under the radar between the two? It would be like me picking a random businessman in China to want to fight.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by nToxik View Post
    Hey guys! Hello! Canada here. We gave you Bieber (you're welcome) but got nobody in return. I think you 'Murican's need to 'pony up' and give us an equal replacement to match Bieber's significant stature.

So who will it be?
    You can have Bieber back. :P

Sorry cant see him fight anyone, he looks like someone that would cry if he dropped his icecream.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Justin Beiber is Childhood Actor crazy but Tom Cruise is Hollywood crazy as well as a Scientology nutbag. Tom Cruise hands down wins .
    Tom Cruise is Tom Cruise crazy
    Just be glad it's him not you

Delete the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by XangXu View Post
    Delete the internet.
    Talk about an addict. Constantly complains about the internet and yet still using it.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    I'll pay to watch that, and put my life savings on Tom Cruise too.
    Lol I don't know. Apparently Shia Lebouche beat the crap out of Tom Hardy. Tom Hardy!

I would put my life savings on Tom Hardy in that situation.
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

7+ Year Old Account
    Why did Bieber challenge Tom Cruise? Was Betty White not available?

Quote Originally Posted by Hilhen7 View Post
    Just because he went to get some MMA training doesn't mean he's automatically a bad ass killing machine.
    And neither does doing some stunts make somebody a badass, as many in this thread seem to think.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Afrospinach View Post
    Lol I don't know. Apparently Shia Lebouche beat the crap out of Tom Hardy. Tom Hardy!

Yes, but it's cannibal Shia LeBouf.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Anoikis View Post
    Why did Bieber challenge Tom Cruise? Was Betty White not available?
    In a fight between Justin Bieber and Betty White, I'd put my money on Betty White.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Afrospinach View Post
    I think your money would be safe

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgodeus View Post
    And neither does doing some stunts make somebody a badass, as many in this thread seem to think.
    No. But to do them in re-takes? That takes some endurance, physical and mental.

Bieber sounds like he's irrelevant anymore so the only way to have his name in the news is to challenge Tom Cruise of all people. I don't know about you guys but I sure as shit wouldn't challenge Tom Cruise, of all the crazy preparation actors, to a fight.
    Just don't reply to me. Please. If you can help it.

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    It would be the one time in my life I would root for Justin Bieber. I can't stand Tom Cruise or any of his equally crazy Science Fiction cult members.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

i would gladly pay any amount of money to get my front seat to watch Tom beat the shit out of bieber. Then again Tom would show pity and would not do much. If only I had a chance to go against bieber.

10+ Year Old Account
    $5 says Tom Cruise's crazy beats Justin Beiber's....Canada.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

10+ Year Old Account
    I for one they both knock each other out cold so that hopefully the concussion fixes their fucked up heads.

I think Tom Cruise probably has 30+ healthy lbs on Bieber, despite the height disadvantage. And while the training is to support looking good on camera, the background fighting training he's done for movies isn't nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    You're what, in your mid-twenties, early thirties? I dare you to go to Mike Tysson and tell him to his face "You now, Mike, you're an amafing boxfer, an aftonifing aflethe, but I fink your age would hold you back in an all out fight wif me."

- - - Updated - - -

Mashing of the "F" key aside, are you comparing Tyson to Cruise here, as if they have anything resembling an analogous life? Tyson was the best boxer in the world doing 2k push ups a day in his heyday, Cruise.....does his own stunts....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgodeus View Post
    Last I checked, this was not a popularity poll. One should ignore their like/dislike of the two people discussed when answering the OPs question.

Seems thats what it is though. People dislike Biebs, jealousy I imagine but at least he isnt the figurehead for a fucking cult what ruins lives.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    And because I held off as long as I could.
    Doesn't even link the WoW edit
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I felt the combat oriented one was more appropriate given the subject matter.
    Hmmph I'm just bitter cause I quoted it on page 4 and no one paid me any attention for it
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.