• Yes!

356 87.25%
  • No!

52 12.75%
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Vineri View Post
    It has alot to do with your post.

Original:

Subscribers want sets nowadays .. I think it was you who responded incorrectly. We are essentially agreeing.
    I was agreeing. That's why I was confused. I guess I ready the tone wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by crusadernero View Post
    They will be delivered in your mailbox,and you can open it and dress your character in epics from your phone.
    Or you just buy them from tokens you find in your world quest caches.

I think limiting tier gear to raids should not return. No matter how elitist idiots would like it.

Quote Originally Posted by kaminaris View Post
    No, http://blog.askmrrobot.com/personal-vs-master-loot-bfa/ Personal loot is gonna stay for a good reason.
    Silly me, i forgot wow isnt an RPG anymore and u shouldt be allowed to target farm gear, my honest mistake.

azerite as a parallel progression wasnt as fun as artifact (weapon) progression, but azerite traits r more diverse than historical tier-sets. more choices and less rolls than tier-sets (since just 3 instead of 5-6), as also the slots r (with some minor exceptions) locked to prevent eq-slot drama (uh, equip haste shoulder instead of 4/6 versa+mastery?).

personal pref is something new, if not, the differences r minor, but azerite is easier to obtain (less rolls, since 3 slots, also via m+chest, wich tier-sets werent).

Quote Originally Posted by ultima ratio View Post
    azerite as a parallel progression wasnt as fun as artifact (weapon) progression, but azerite traits r more diverse than historical tier-sets. more choices and less rolls than tier-sets (since just 3 instead of 5-6), as also the slots r (with some minor exceptions) locked to prevent eq-slot drama (uh, equip haste shoulder instead of 4/6 versa+mastery?).

personal pref is something new, if not, the differences r minor, but azerite is easier to obtain (less rolls, since 3 slots, also via m+chest, wich tier-sets werent).
    You are comparing a fully fleshed out gearing system (tier sets) to a throwaway system that is azerite. Remember when at the start of BfA obtainig azerite was actually a pain in the ass? Why do you think it was changed? The devs have been literally building the bridge under the speeding azerite train wreck as we go to not let it just fall into the canyon - with very little success.

They should keep the idea behind azerite gear / necklace and keep that rolling. Nothing is inherently wrong about the max level side-grind, it's just done in a very obtuse / boring way that feels way more like a chore than a benefit. But Blizzard should reintroduce tier sets for players to obtain as well. Although, personally, making it raid exclusive is about as dumb as it'll get if they do that. I would rather see them give us weaker variants from Mythic dungeons and LFR / Badge gear so that casual players can have fun with the interesting mechanics too, but the heroic and mythic raiders still get the buffed up versions.
    "Your name was stolen? I see... Well, I guess that happens from time to time..."

Quote Originally Posted by duselsteiner View Post
    Or you just buy them from tokens you find in your world quest caches.

I think limiting tier gear to raids should not return. No matter how elitist idiots would like it.
    Just go play another game, in fact, another genre in gaming.