<A E I Own U> of Eonar is looking to find either raiders or another guild to do current and future Heroic raid content. Due to summer and life events, we've taken a dip in our attendance numbers and are looking to get semi-casual raiders/sister guild.

We describe ourselves as "softcore" raiders. We want flasks and food buff for everyone before pull, we appreciate pots and runes but don't demand them. We usually try to clear normal of the current raid teir first before moving on to heroic versions of it, to get everybody used to the fights and get some loot.

We understand that real life comes first and we prioritize raiders playing what they want to play (when possible).

What we offer:

A drive to consistently clear "the" heroic raid of the tier every week.
Discord and raid parsing for every single pull of every single fight
Cauldrons and feasts for raid night.

Currently our roster is 2 tanks, 2 healers, and 3 DPS but have at least 1 tank and 1 DPS that is willing to switch off as needed.

We are currently 9/9 H BfD and 1/2 H CoS, but are willing to run BfD for loot and AOTC for people. Usually when we're done with the raid tier for the patch, we do transmog runs, achieve runs, or M+s.

Our current raid times are Wednesday/Thursday 8:00PM-10:00PM EST, and we are willing to shift the time a bit.

If this serious partnership sounds like something you would be interested in, please send me a message at 'Firelord Yasakte#4560' on Discord or friend me on battle.net at 'Amsroeb#1449', and we can set up a time to talk.