Arenas of WARLOCKS craft

been facing only warlocks in my arenas games like 80% warlocks and 20% rest of the classes, maybe this doesnt feel healthy for the game ?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stahn View Post
    been facing only warlocks in my arenas games like 80% warlocks and 20% rest of the classes, maybe this doesnt feel healthy for the game ?
    2000+ EU+US

3v3

2v2
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    2000+ EU+US

3v3

2v2
    Before posting any stats, make sure they are actually right and relevant.

https://www.worldofwargraphs.com/pvp...v3/2000-rating

Yes, he is right to complain about warlocks. And yes, I am playing destruction as well. It's not the easiest spec to play though.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NoXaL99 View Post
    Before posting any stats, make sure they are actually right and relevant.

https://www.worldofwargraphs.com/pvp...v3/2000-rating

Yes, he is right to complain about warlocks. And yes, I am playing destruction as well. It's not the easiest spec to play though.
    notice how thats specs, and not class?
    if your saying "warlocks" then you have to compare it to all other classes
    if you say "destro locks" sure.

you cant say "warlocks" then compare it to specs.

there you go, the exact same site, but compiled down to class instead of spec.

destro is high in YOUR list cause its the only used warlock spec in pvp.

but compared to other classes its lower, there is more of other classes, but itl ooks high on that list cause all warlocks are playing destro.

There is 50 shades of blue, so they are split up into 50 shades
    there is 10 of just red. so they are in 1 10 man group.

it looks liek there is 10x more red then blue because the top blue is 1, and the top red is 10, when in reality there is 50 blue and 10 red.
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2019-06-12 at 12:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    notice how thats specs, and not class?
    if your saying "warlocks" then you have to compare it to all other classes
    if you say "destro locks" sure.

you cant say "warlocks" then compare it to specs.

there you go, the exact same site, but compiled down to class instead of spec.

destro is high in YOUR list cause its the only used warlock spec in pvp.

but compared to other classes its lower, there is more of other classes, but itl ooks high on that list cause all warlocks are playing destro.

There is 50 shades of blue, so they are split up into 50 shades
    there is 10 of just red. so they are in 1 10 man group.

it looks liek there is 10x more red then blue because the top blue is 1, and the top red is 10, when in reality there is 50 blue and 10 red.

Omg it's so hard to find smart people these days on this forum

Of course if you spec it by class you're going to have warlock down. Affliction and Demo are very low % of population right now.

Everyone complaining about Warlocks right now are obviously complaining about Destruction. Nobody cares about affliction and Demo cause they are not wrecking their faces with Chaos bolt.

You can't compare class. Some are healers while their DPS sucks. You have to compare spec....................

It's like saying "It's okay, destro is not that OP, look at the chart here!" - It would be like the low popularity of affliction and demo be a justification to not nerf destruction........

This guy is right to complain. There should be a debate about destruction warlock OPness, not the class popularity%.

Destruction is a bit overtuned.

Anyway, good bye !
    Last edited by MakePvPGreatAgain; 2019-06-12 at 01:19 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NoXaL99 View Post
    Omg it's so hard to find smart people these days on this forum

Of course if you spec it by class you're going to have warlock down. Affliction and Demo are very low % of population right now.

Everyone complaining about Warlocks right now are obviously complaining about Destruction. Nobody cares about affliction and Demo cause they are not wrecking their faces with Chaos bolt.

You can't compare class. Some are healers while their DPS sucks. You have to compare spec....................

It's like saying "It's okay, destro is not that OP, look at the chart here!" - It would be like the low popularity of affliction and demo be a justification to not nerf destruction........

This guy is right to complain. There should be a debate about destruction warlock OPness, not the class popularity%.

Destruction is a bit overtuned.

Anyway, good bye !
    "I see tons of warlocks" no warlocks are less then all other classes "i see destro locks alot" yes, yes you do, more then mosto ther specs.

but if you say "I see a class a ton" then you are talking about that class, not the spec.

the class is less then most other classes.
    just that one spec is heavy. again yes there is many destro locks compared to other specs.
    but overall there is less warlocks then most other classes, cause most classes have more then 1 useable spec.

and destro locks are barley op, just the best of the three specs for warlock, and again this has nothing to do with destro, warlocks as a whole, we already have a fair few discussing destro and informing people "just intterupt chaos bolt..."

be honest destro is the third most played specc in 3v3. and thats not because of the fun gameplay and because everyone loves playing warlock.

the only reason we saw warlocks being less played , was because they did not get much from CoS, while plate meele got insane items. this items got nerfed 4 days ago, which means we now will have to see how it will develope.

but warlocks are really easy to counter. got duellist on my 370 Dk almost 100k less HP than every warlock we face.

just get a Dk and tell him to specc Zombie. every Zombie does 10%. sin ce warlocks have insane hp pools they will get eaten by them and you can use it while hiding from his casts.

but i stay with that its a joke that warlocks can face tank full hunter + feral burst while no class can face tank infernal