Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrbleedinggums View Post
    What is dead may never die but rises again harder and stronger. FOR THE GLORY OF THE DARK LADY!
    Living are weak, suspectible to emotions and inner voices, which are domain of the Dark Ones, but dead are impervious to Darkness. DARK LADY WATCH OVER US!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by La View Post
    Maybe he'll plunge two tentacles deep into Azeroth, as opposed to Sargeras only getting one sword in. Not like anyone expected much of Sargeras.
    I think he will try to take out the sword and replace it with his tentacles to touch the soul directly.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    He brings back Ny'alotha and we will have a whole expansion in that giant old city/continent.
    I hope for full old god expansion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darth-Piekus View Post
    I really wish Sylvannas and all those that believed in her whole plan finally get what they deserve losing their free will to an old God and become his puppets ready to be killed and looted by the rest of Azeroth. I would be the complete irony.
    Do you know who really is the pawn? Saurfang and his followers.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 1know View Post
    He is probably going to visit his mother, after all those years
    His visit is long overdue.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Living are weak, suspectible to emotions and inner voices, which are domain of the Dark Ones, but dead are impervious to Darkness. DARK LADY WATCH OVER US!
    Oh that head canon again.

After Argus was a half-assed Timeless Jungle Island and the Legion very politely invaded one zone at a time on a schedule, I wouldn't expect anything more from Old Gods. Too much effort.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd say a freed N'Zoth is where we're headed in 8.3, with some Ny'alotha patch content and a N'Zoth final expansion boss showdown. With that, I reckon we'll have a fully void/light balance themed 9.0 expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well if we're going par for the course for this expansion 8.3 is where we'll fight and kill him whilst wearing ilvl 490 gear in his palace of voidy spook stuff. Bets on Ner'zhul from WoD making a guest appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth-Piekus View Post
    I really wish Sylvannas and all those that believed in her whole plan finally get what they deserve losing their free will to an old God and become his puppets ready to be killed and looted by the rest of Azeroth. I would be the complete irony.
    If it turns out it's Magni whose fuck up leads to N'Zoth getting free, how is that Sylvana's fault? If anything it's all the players who have the eye stuck to their forehead are going to end up as Old God puppets.

Maybe he'll plunge two tentacles deep into Azeroth, as opposed to Sargeras only getting one sword in. Not like anyone expected much of Sargeras.
    Sounds kinky.
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    1. Lich King Bolvar with Kel'Thuzad in tow and the scourge join forces with the Horde and Alliance and kill N'Zoth.
    2. Bolvar dies in the battle.
    3. Sylvanas takes the Helm of Domination and puts it on her head becoming the Lich Queen.
    4. Sylvanas is no longer warchief and now leads the scourge.
    5. Instead of a war between the Lich Queen and the Alliance/Horde, its a plot twist! The Ethereals show up and warn of incoming void threat.
    6. Everyone sets off to the shattered remains of K'aresh to fight the Void Army in 9.0.
    The idea of anyone else than Arthas as Lich King was stupid enough. Bring Sylvanas into the helm, and the entire story will be a mockery of Warcraft 3 and Frozen Throne. If she becomes the Lich Queen, that will be the worst storytelling of any game.
    DK faceroll omnomnom

Not sure if that Eye will count in the end.

10+ Year Old Account
    DP in a PG-13 game? Scandalous. Protect the babies.

Whatever they choose from now on it can't be worse than what we had so far in the worst expansion in history both in gameplay and in lore. Correction. There was no lore. Everything was butchered. It remains to be seen if they finish it completely.
    Last edited by Darth-Piekus; 2019-06-12 at 07:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhovanir View Post
    He blackmails us to his service holding Azeroth itself as hostage or "takes over" our free will. We then get an expansion where we're all villains. Loot our faction cities, kill heroes and leaders from both factions, fight along side the old god minions, bring creatures into our service (sounds edgy, but if you think about it, we're already doing this king of stuff, just that the npcs we're fighting are designated as evil. Reskin them and we're basically the baddies).

In the end we somehow betray him and gain our freedom, but we're left as outcast heroes/wandering adventurers with a stained past (which would explain how you go from general of your faction in wod and order leader in legion to a random nobody helping peasants for some extra gold).
    Now that i would like to see. But we will see Warlords of Quel'Danas when Sylvanas goes back in time to recruit HIGH ELVES.

Free cookies.

I mean, we're given to understand that N'Zoth sort of belongs to the dark side, and if I've learned anything from countless hours on the web or in WoW, then it's the clear fact that the dark side has cookies.

I hereby rest my case. N'Zoth freed equals free cookies for everyone.
    Of course, there would be mass destruction, panic, death, horror... but also free cookies.

Time to sort out your priorities, buddies...

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    You see the truth now, don’t you, Heroes? Every move you’ve made has been according to my will. That lumbering dwarf believed you could save Azeroth by empowering your shiny little heart, the gift of a sleeping titan. Yes, a titan’s heart was exactly what was needed, not to heal the world, but to shatter the prison of a god. Such delicious irony, the diamond king has been made a pawn.

Alright so the HoA will be used to free N’Zoth. Let’s say he is freed. What happens next? We know they’re buried so deep that if they’re pulled out it’ll kill Azeroth. Will he corrupt her and turn her into a Void Titan ? Will Sylvanas save the day with Xalatath ?
    We kill him. -Some things may happen before that, but we all know they won't really matter.

He'll come back, and we'll kill him. \o/ Yay for us!

Quote Originally Posted by Sarrgoth View Post
    The idea of anyone else than Arthas as Lich King was stupid enough. Bring Sylvanas into the helm, and the entire story will be a mockery of Warcraft 3 and Frozen Throne. If she becomes the Lich Queen, that will be the worst storytelling of any game.
    But it perfectly fits 2019 Blizzard's agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    But it perfectly fits 2019 Blizzard's agenda.
    Nah, that won't be really bad but if they rez Arthas only to be the bitch of Sylvanas, the mockery will be complete.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

We get smashed, feelsbadman

7+ Year Old Account
    Maybe it'll be sorry for all the bad things it has done and try to make the universe a better place one good deed at a time.

5+ Year Old Account
    I'm actually hoping for a Tyranny of the Light expansion, with Yrel and the Lightbound as the main antagonists. She proceeds to kick Manduin and Peacechief Baine's arses so badly that they turn to our good ol' tentacled friend for aid. And he will help us... but at a price, as any Disc priest knows.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

But Azeroth has 3 holes.
    Chicken fried rice is delicious!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomislav View Post
    Maybe it'll be sorry for all the bad things it has done and try to make the universe a better place one good deed at a time.
    My Name is N'zoth?
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

I think the hints we have been given are important that there are external forces that N'zoth does not have sway over. In particular, those of death and undeath.

So I think by end of 8.3 that N'zoth will win and spread out over the world, with or without his brothers since I do not trust the chronicles.

And we end up having to flee into the shadowlands, the one realm not touched by the old gods. And that does indeed mean we might be for 9.0 on the side of Bolvar and Helya.
    I'm an altoholic since 2005.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't worry, Sylvanas will turn into a giant angel and stop N'zoth. That's about the level of writing quality I expect this expansion to end on, considering the current level sits proudly among AO3's worst and dimmest.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!