Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    @Hankmarvin @Kilee25 @mindp

Wow, Mindplague, and Hankmarvin, there are some names going way back. We had a great time back then. Kilee, I think you are right, we have all gotten older, and real life just demands more from us. No telling what will become of the game when we see the Q3 earnings report. The future is not looking very promising.

Thank you guys for a lot of fun and laughs.

Quote Originally Posted by marathal View Post
    @Hankmarvin @Kilee25 @mindp

Wow, Mindplague, and Hankmarvin, there are some names going way back. We had a great time back then. Kilee, I think you are right, we have all gotten older, and real life just demands more from us. No telling what will become of the game when we see the Q3 earnings report. The future is not looking very promising.

Thank you guys for a lot of fun and laughs.
    Yes I don't really know what to think about all the recent drama about the working environment there. Some of the stories sound quite bad...
    "Falling from heaven is not as painful as surviving the impact."

DPS Loss - my guild on Proudmoore
    The Old Guard - my guild on Earthen Ring
    Revenant - my guild on Echo Isles

Quote Originally Posted by Kilee25 View Post
    Yes I don't really know what to think about all the recent drama about the working environment there. Some of the stories sound quite bad...
    For those of us that have been around from the Atari days, are any of us honestly surprised about what is being reported?

Shadow:
    Shadow orbs glyphed to resemble ravens circling around your character.
    Old Insanity talent (which also changed the look of the mind flay spell if i recall)
    Psychic horror.
    Void tendrils.
    Cascade.
    Spectral Guise.

Discipline:
    Divine aegis
    Prayer of mending (instant)
    Archangel used to be a PvE spell
    Also Cascade, seeing those projectiles bounce around all over the place, a thing of beauty

Legendary!
    I miss forums too tbh. Which probably seems ironic considering we're posting on one now, but the internet has shifted more towards videos (due to ease of monetization) and Discord which is a poor substitute for forums imo.

Anyway playing Classic WoW has made me really miss what the priest class used to be in terms of healing. I find modern Disc to be insanely boring, but I'm loving holy priest over on TBC Classic.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    I miss forums too tbh. Which probably seems ironic considering we're posting on one now, but the internet has shifted more towards videos (due to ease of monetization) and Discord which is a poor substitute for forums imo.

Anyway playing Classic WoW has made me really miss what the priest class used to be in terms of healing. I find modern Disc to be insanely boring, but I'm loving holy priest over on TBC Classic.
    I will resist videos and streams as long as I can. I always seek out the people nice enough to type video recaps - why I came to mmo-c in the first place for the front page.

I don't like watching videos often even blizzcon was awful to watch the way they drag on and on to build hype just get to the point.