Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    so you didn't understand what i said?, regardless of the fact they are independent drops from each other the fact that they are now on the same loot table as each other means that you have statistically less chance of seeing ONE OR BOTH of them now compared to how it used to be back in the day this is a fact, why you think this is wrong i dunno.
    You didn't understand what Therionq said.

Assuming the chance is and was 1%:
    The chance to get mount A is 1% and the chance to get mount B is 1%. Both are independent rolls.

Therefore the chance to see one or both mounts is: 0.01*0.99*2 + 0.01*0.01 = 0.0199 ≈ 2%

And 2% > 1%. If the old droprate really was higher you're correct though.

Quote Originally Posted by Urtgard View Post
    [...] If the old droprate really was higher [...]
    ...which I strongly doubt.
    What does it do? Ask TokenSplainer! | Keep track of your Possessions

Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    so you didn't understand what i said?, regardless of the fact they are independent drops from each other the fact that they are now on the same loot table as each other means that you have statistically less chance of seeing ONE OR BOTH of them now compared to how it used to be back in the day this is a fact, why you think this is wrong i dunno.
    Why do you think there's a lower chance now?

I don't remember the exact amount of items that drop (let it be X) but both mounts act as additional items and they're independent rolls. When you kill the boss you get X items and a chance for each mount which makes X+2 the maximum amount of items you can get. They do not compete. It's not like you get one piece of gear less if the mount drops.

At least i farmed it with a demonology warlock, which at that time had hellfire spell, with an extra 50% aura radius, which made the farming incredibly fast