Page 1 of 2
LastLast

The Real enemy of BFA. Next Raid. Not clickbait (citation needed)

It is time, Azerothians.

The Horde and the Alliance need to put aside their differences to conquer the true enemy of progress.

Tiny sticks.

I try to auto-run to a quest...stopped by a tiny stick. Farming anything? Stop right there! You face the Tiny Stick. And every expansion since BC, forced ground mount has tunneled us to our real enemy: the Tiny Stick.

But here, in this fount of positivity and approval, the attributes forums are known for, I call the real crusade!

Wrath of the Tiny Stick.

Our ground mounts shall not falter! We shall set you afire! The Burning Stick-scade!

What the actual fuck are you talking about?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    What the actual fuck are you talking about?
    Nice try, Tiny Stick.

Quote Originally Posted by Ungeir View Post
    Nice try, Tiny Stick.
    Huzzah! We no longer fall for your sticky, sticky agenda.

Tiny Stick and his sidekick, Tiny Doorway you have to dismount for!

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    There's always some barely visible shit laying on the ground and it's enough to stop demi-god titan slayer champions.

Tiny Stick got me fucked in many situations though! Word to the OP!

10+ Year Old Account
    I've faced down demons, gods, Titans, and particularly irritable murlocs. I've wandered three worlds and punched many evil things in the face.

And yet, even I have been halted in my tracks by the Tiny Stick. This injustice cannot stand!
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    There's always some barely visible shit laying on the ground and it's enough to stop demi-god titan slayer champions.
    Demi-god titan slayer champions riding their 50 ft long 15ft tall clefthoof mounts.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

It's either the Tiny Stick, the Unmoveable Fence or the 10cm splash of water that stops me in my tracks.

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought the true enemy was Ion Hazzikostas?

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    I thought the true enemy was Ion Hazzikostas?
    Pretty sure it's the Tiny Stick that Mr Hazzikostas has in his rectum is controlling his every thought and action.
    It is a invasive species afterall.

Its not just me then that thinks parts of the terrain are horrid.
    Ive found so many holes between rocks that forces you to have to HS out and random objects that stop you dead, let alone the small fences you just cannot jump over.

Don't forget mighty pebble.

When ever I face pebble I know I will lose.

Deleted
    The biggest clefthoof of Nagrand, trained by the best beasttamer of Thunderlord clan, adorned in battle armor designed by Blackhand himself.

But it can't break a little stick on the ground, I need to go around it.

Haha, amazing thread. Thanks for this. Humour helps with frustration they say, and damn Tiny Stick and Mighty Pebble are both pretty frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by nzcorona View Post
    Tiny Stick and his sidekick, Tiny Doorway you have to dismount for!
    As a person who mains a tauren since vanilla, the struggle is real. It's only now that the rest of you guys begin to realize the true threat of bad terrain design.

XD

Sticks: The threat beyond even the Void Lords.

At least we defeated the horrible foes "Uneven pavement" and "Wayward tree root" back in Legion, let's keep looking at the bright side here, we got what we wanted, we're fighting smaller threats now! :3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by whynotchris View Post
    It is time, Azerothians.

The Horde and the Alliance need to put aside their differences to conquer the true enemy of progress.

Tiny sticks.

I try to auto-run to a quest...stopped by a tiny stick. Farming anything? Stop right there! You face the Tiny Stick. And every expansion since BC, forced ground mount has tunneled us to our real enemy: the Tiny Stick.

But here, in this fount of positivity and approval, the attributes forums are known for, I call the real crusade!

Wrath of the Tiny Stick.

Our ground mounts shall not falter! We shall set you afire! The Burning Stick-scade!
    give me whatever you are using